All Comments on 'Field Trip Follies Ch. 11'

by cbsummers

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
couple suggestions

I'd like to suggest that the chapters be a little shorter in length, for easier, faster reading. Second stop using or reduce the space wasting construst of "word... word" that would save a lot of space and eye strain.

cbsummerscbsummersalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Length

I've heard people complain about my chapters being too long before. I just don't get it. If I read a story that's too long to finish in one sitting, I bookmark it and come back later. Not every story can be snipped down. In any case, there was no satisfying place to split this chapter so I left it together. Oddly, the highest rated chapters in this series are the longest ones. I suspect that longer chapters weed out people who want a quick wank, and are more likely to give low rating if they don't blast their wad by the end. Me, I prefer a nice long, luxurious wank!

charity911charity911almost 12 years ago
shorter story chapters

I don't normally add comments to any story... but for those that want shorter chapters, they may want to read other categories. Especially if they need to "get off". Myself, I prefer longer stories that all tie together, that makes them more enjoyable. There's nothing more frustrating, than to start a story and find that you have only one or two pages.... then the dreaded --- "to be continued". Then it takes weeks or even months to receive the next "installment".

I have several authors that I enjoy reading and consider them as favorites. You just happen to be in the top three authors. I do hope that this adds to the "swelling of your head" as your writings "swell my head".... All puns intended.. Looking forward to your next addition(s).

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great

You sir are the master

BrunettesR4FunBrunettesR4Funalmost 12 years ago
Well. I think...

...splitting this chapter would have been a major sin. I read the whole thing from start to finish in one sitting, only pausing long enough to take my panties off. Next time I'll know better and take them off and have a towel to sit on before I start reading. This shit is on fire!

sleeplessgurlsleeplessgurlalmost 12 years ago
Perfect just the way it is

I also think this chapter should not have been split up in any way. Like you, CB, if I can't finish a chapter all in one sitting, I come back to it. I prefer a complete story over convenience.

Another fantastic fast pace imaginative chapter! Looking forward to the next installment of Camera Buff as well. Let me know when it posts. :)

sycodavsycodavalmost 12 years ago
wowsers

they just keep getting better and better. which actress would resemble mrs. foster?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love those "Follies"!

Awesome series...hot..hot..hot...you and Laurie have a great collaboration! Hope to see even more.

sweet_illusionsweet_illusionalmost 12 years ago

your fics always give me pleasure ! * wink * & i lovedddd this one as well . xo xo

Kanad0sKanad0sover 11 years ago
Nice work!

I just finished the series and now I'm antsy with anticipation for a new installment! The Camera Buff series needs more installments too!

weddressweddressover 11 years ago
amazing sexy comedy

Unbelievably entertaining, especially the teen angst and relief. Amazing twist adding the drugs to the crazy cast. can't wait for next installment. Could use just a little better proofreading.

Hale1Hale1over 11 years ago
Proofreading??

I was just going to comment on how well your stories were edited. The plot twists are awesome, PLEASE keep writing.

cbsummerscbsummersover 11 years agoAuthor
DELETED COMMENTS

Hi, I deleted some comments recently. from an insulting, sarcastic reader.

Along with it, I've had to delete some comments defending me (thanks Laurie).

I write for pleasure, and there's zero pleasure for me in indulging in debates with rude people. So from now on, I'll be deleting them unread.

I love positive and helpful comments, because they motivate me to keep writing. So thanks to everyone who's given me the love!

CB

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Waiting for more

I have been waiting for month now for next installment since December. Your write amazing story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Brant and Lindsey

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE LET BRANT AND LINDSEY BE WITH EACH OTHER AT THE END!!!! THEIR SOOOOOO GOOD TOGETHER!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Update again

I really like this story so please update agian soon. Can't wnsait to see what happens.

Sam37Sam37over 10 years ago
I waited until the end to comment

I'm not sure what to say. These stories ranged from insanely hot to impossible and unbelievable. Still, I could not stop reading. You have a gift.

Helpful hint: cornet: a brass instrument similar to a trumpet.

Coronet: a crown for someone less than sovereign. Or a brand of TP. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love this series

This series is totally hot and erotic. I enjoy the main characters and I am hoping that you will continue this series.

Cyborg504Cyborg504over 10 years ago
Great Series

This is a great series and was thoroughly enjoyable from the first page to the last. I am anxiously waiting for the next chapters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
great!

I love it! can't wait for part 12!!

gustavcagustavcaabout 10 years ago
Wonderful series. Thank you

This is not the type of story I read all the way through -- being a gay man. But you have a gift for writing very well. I thank you for this series and am sorry to see it has ended.

Consider restarting this series please!

cbsummerscbsummersabout 10 years agoAuthor
More to come

Sorry it's taken me so long to do the next chapter. Other projects have diverted me. But I have started it. If you'd like me to notify you when I post, please send me feedback with your email and I'll put you on my mailing list!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More

Would love more chapters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Brilliant stuff

This series is totally awesome. I look forward to its continuation.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Longer is fine...

Minor quibbles...not thrilled personally with the drug use, especially the joints rocked with 15 different drugs...I get the need of a plot device to induce the random, extreme behavior, but...eh...minor, like I said.

Also, longer chapters are fine. Break them where they need it, short or long...people with short attention spans are ruining much of the best things in this world...don't let them take writing with them.

Good story overall...maybe just a couple or few more chapters to wrap things up, at least on 'this' novel.

Then take a few characters and spin them off into something new, like you did with your friend's people.

Thanks for writing...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Still Writing?

Seeing as it has been a few years since your last submission, I was wondering if you're still writing. I love the series and have still been waiting for the next installments of both follies and camera buff!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Waiting

I am still waiting for number 12

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

When are you gonna finish

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
FTDS

I read Delayed Action, after which was suggested that further adventures of Laurie BONER would be found in chapter 4 of this series. Nope. I read 8 chapters with no Laurie action. Just another CALI author who can't FINISH THE DAMN STORY!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Great Story. The previous chapter was my favorite, but the whole story is excellently written. You certainly manage to captivate your readers (at least me), and there are only very very few grammar or spelling mistakes that I noticed. Also a few content mistakes (which you'd probably only notice if you read the stoner chix series right before, which I did). I like almost all the topics you write about, the only thing that distracts me (a little) is I don't like the cheating part, but that is small enough that the story still more than deserves 5 stars from me. As for the length of stories, I usually prefer longer chapters to shorter ones, most of the time they seem to be better written; but then, I actually like stories with plot :p I just hope that you will pick up continuing this story (or at least writing others) some time soon

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous