All Comments on 'Betrayal Book 04'

by fawguy88

Sort by:
  • 78 Comments
theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 12 years ago
I have enjoyed this immensly

Please keep it up it warms th cold nights 5stars for all five parts

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Old Cunt Wimp Limey

The wife a nympho-shouldn't got remarried ;try a relationship of buddy with benefit instead.Make a mockery of marriages everywhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One sided

A nymphomaniac wife and a wimp husband,bit of a sided relationship.Not an upgrade not a good trade.Please fawguy88 not another MM or DQS ending ,should have let the pirates take the wife as a white slave,she can get all the cocks she desires.

gyjunkiegyjunkiealmost 12 years ago
Wasted my time.....

You just had to make him a wimp to the nympho wife. WTF......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Are You Kidding Me?

You leave her for fucking someone else and then you let her fuck Paddy?. You ruined what was a pretty good story by turning into a willing cuckold. This sucked. Is it something with you Brits that gets off on being cuckolded? Wow. Well written but the last two pages of this took a pretty good story and put it in the garbage. It does not make sense. Does it?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good until

Good up until he started letting her screw other guys after divorcing her before. It should have set off alarm bells . She was probably doing it during their whole first marriage a was just a s guilty as her sister. He should hooked up with Toni age be damned. And Paddy gets a medal for screwing around on his family- some hero.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggalmost 12 years ago
Amanda needs a pimp more then a husband !

Barter her out to get the bigger yach now next year fuel & finally a bottle of rum as she ages. I enjoyed the travel & sea part anyway. The rest was a rehash of author's earlier work.

I guess there are worse fates then traveling the world with a trollop as long as her passion keeps the fuel gauge needle on fulll. Just pack rubbers & penicillin with the cat of nine tails.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You took a decent story

and threw it down the toilet. What is the matter with you? Married to a cheating slut and then he approves? Trash.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Damn, you went overboard!

Funny but I was bothered by Paddy's disrespect to his wife and child. No way I could put up with her behaviour.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sorry, you lost me at the end

After all the crap they went thru over her screwing other guys and now, all of sudden, it's OK? Very disappointing ending to an otherwise excellent story.

pkmapkmaalmost 12 years ago
Great fun

Thanks for a good story. No judgemental crap here. It was lots of fun.

vintageridervintagerideralmost 12 years ago
Really liked the story, but...

Good story told by a master storyteller. Loved all the detail and character development. I had no problem buying into the tale, right up until our hero (?) did a 180 regarding his attitude towards fidelity. Character development demanded a divorce once Amanda's initial betrayal became known.

Being a fan of forgiveness and reconciliation whenever possible, I had no problem accepting the willingness to forgive and forget once enough time had passed for pain to fade and memories to if not heal, at least scar tissue to form. And yes, I've had some personal experience with infidelity [from both sides] and can attest to the fact that 'once a cheater, always a cheater' in not carved in stone so I'm not usually a member of the "burn the bitch (or bastard) crowd.

That being said, I found our hero's (?) willingness to condone and encourage Amanda's involvement in the same activities that caused their divorce so far beyond the pale that the story lost it's luster at that point. Then, when the author continued to pile on, remarriage to a known slut, more betrayal, becoming a willing participant with her in making a mockery of their wedding vows, I was disgusted. A good writer creates a believable character and he did, a very believable 'not-chuck.' Suddenly, 'not-chuck' becomes 'chuck'? The author can and should have done better. Otherwise, an excellent tale beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
never read such shit before

using civilians in anti-piracy ops? fucking crazy! the authorities nust have investigated and foumd that the old slut was a cock hungry cunt and they still used her. her fucking the A-rab is a parallel to Diana fucking Dodi Al Fayad, lovely. I think the old slut has hormonal problems.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well written story.

I would not have married her a second time. I would not have shared my wife either, but to each his own. Some people swap partners, that's not me either. I can understand the difference between asking permission and just doing it. At least with asking permission there is some respect being shown.

Aside from the weird second marriage, the story was very well writen and thought out. Constructively, the only problem I saw was the occasional incorrect use of the word I; ie," ........with Amand and I". Objects such as this should be, "...with Amanda and me". A few words like "of" instead of "off"; a couple of sentences left out the article, "the". A better editor would be useful.

If you keep writing, I'll keep reading. Thank you for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Monogamy

I think that monogamy is essential in a marriage, and I consider reconciliation is vastly preferable to a bitter divorce.The end of the story I found to be satisfying.

BigJohn601BigJohn601almost 12 years ago
I had almost changed my opinion of your stories....

But then you just had to turn him into a wimpy cuckold. Why would he remarry a slut and then encourage her to cuckold him again. Wimpy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a wasted ending.

Cuckold him again, pathetic simply pathetic . Wimp ass author. Dump the bitch and screw him. The pirates should have killed all of them and put us out of our misery.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
why not just tell us it is a cucky story

so we did not have to read it all. damn, i was hoping for a good story. if he wanted to be a cuck he did not even have to go through all of this. sorry, you write ok but i dont like the story. i wont rate you at all rather than rate you low because of the topic. i am sure there are many out there who like cucky stories matt moreau has a lot of readers that like his work, they will like yours too. good luck - hope you find your audience.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Ending sucked big time!

Cuck's ville is very ugly and caustic to logical thinking & behavior. Sorry but the lowest score is "1" instead of the earned "0". Just an after thought - can anyone write a decent ending to this sad sage that does not include a wimp/cuck male figure?

Lo_PanLo_Panalmost 12 years ago
I have to agree.....

Why did he remarry her, then let her cheat again? Why tolerate the behavior? Even if she, as she said in the story, "relly loves him, but with Paddy, it's just sex!", then she has no excuse to remain married to him. If she really loves him, she wouldn't have cheated in the first place. Also, if the main character had ANY self respect, he would have never remarried her in the first place.

gatorhermitgatorhermitalmost 12 years ago
I liked the first three parts of this sorry, but did not like Book 04

The switch from appropriately aggrieved husband to willing cuckold was not credible. The episodes with the pirates were not credible. The unprotected gangbangs were stupdid and not credible. Should have only one item of suspension of disbelief per Book. Too bad - the first three were very good.

pakmul48pakmul48almost 12 years ago
At first was good

Ended as a total zero. The fag and his slut should have both contracted AIDs

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Pakmul?? Never heard it. Aids in Literotica?

Please, welcome to the lit community but try not to be dull with your riposte else you'll come across as a fucking boring idiot. This is a FANTASY site. Aids don't exist less it's done brilliant. Pissing us off with a crass comment like that is not good enough.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
no way in hell pure BS takiing in a i cant control myself slut

it isnt the husbands job to make sure the wife doesnt cheat, its the wifes job to make sure she doesnt

Fuck, you bet after months of STD testing and her locked in a totally secured place otherwise never even with condoms

allsop72allsop72over 11 years ago
high hope

why would you brake the hubby into acum sucker wimp? this ho is a first class piece of crap..not your best work

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I get it

fawguy88 is a bitter divorced woman, to turn a good character from book 1,2 to this bitch cant say fag, gay man would have more self worth that book 3,4 guy

lonewolf3307lonewolf3307about 11 years ago
Just when I thought this story couldn't get any worse...

... it got worse. Pitiful, pathetic and, most of all, depressing, a real top 10 worst story of all time, for sure.

Dubby49Dubby49about 11 years ago
A good story

ruined by the ridiculous gangbanging.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Damn fawguy88 ..

.. you really fucked this ending up!

vazkor13vazkor13over 10 years ago
completely absurd

Really, why do you change so completly your main character to a cuckold ?

After first 3 chapters the last one is incredibly disapointting !

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Well that was disappointing

He's an idiot, she's a slut. You ruined the ending.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
One very asshole author.

If this sorry excuse of an author had any guts he would tell us where he lived so he could be recalibrated. Fucking limp wrist asshole.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Totally fucked up story and author.

Crawl back into your sewer you sorry excuse of a writer.

pumpop201pumpop201over 10 years ago
What a screwed up ending.

You turned a very good story into complete trash when you turned the hero into a willing cuckold.

shangoshangoabout 10 years ago
Parts three and four have me convinced

that Fawguy means, "Fucking Awful Writer"Guy. That is all.

BfreetorunBfreetorunabout 10 years ago
I have read all the comments and agree with all the negative ones.

This was a good story until the author got the husband to go along with all the negative actions of his wife. A good story lost in rambling cuckoldry in the last chapter. What a waste, worse than MM in the last chapter. I will never read any of this man's (?) stories. I guess that I will have to start doing what my goofy wife sometimes does, she will read the last chapter first and then if she does not like how it ends she just puts it down, LOL. I wish I had done this story that way, a waste of time and interest. I thought that Matt Moreau was the worst, he has lost out to this man, sort of like the peanut farmer and the community organizer, the former has lost last place to Mr. Zero.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago

What the hell went wrong???

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333over 9 years ago
Awful

I'm afraid I can't say anything good at all.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Garbage, wimp tale, waste of time

This tale dont make any sence, why she dont drug him again, how many gangbangs and slopy seconds he had?, he is a fucking moron.

BlazedadBlazedadover 9 years ago
Up until the part where he becomes a willful cuck i thought the story was ..

Then it all went downhill

chilleywilleychilleywilleyover 9 years ago
Story went down hill

Started well, but like the other commenters have mentioned, you strained the readers credulity. To take her back, well maybe. The teen aged girls I'n his fucking wet dreams. To encourage his wife's irresponsible dangerous slut activities, come on! And then the pirate shite. No fucking way. I expected the navy to supply her three seamen a day to fuck her. Instead of only one.

Your writing is excellent as always, but not this plot

Chilleywilley

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
"Nutless" FawCUCK does it again!

Another RAAC, cheating WHORE wife apologist, piece of shit submission from the TURD at the bottom of the bowl!

FawCUCK ... GO FUCK YOURSELF AND MORE IMPORTANTLY ... "GO AWAY" !!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
fawcuck story?

It would appear so. 1 star.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Fag author

Just had to turn him into a dicksucker

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
How to turn a great story into absolutre rubbish 1*

His change of character was unbelievable. Hers less so. The male character who existed in Book 1 would never have become the pathetic wimp that he turned into. He just let her walk all over him and she didn't even show any regrets.

He divorced her for cheating on him with one man and then she proceeded to do the same with many men both before and after their second marriage. Most of that time she didn't even include him in either the decision making or the sex and he timidly accepts this and says he loves that woman!. How is that logical? I like reconciliation but this is just plain stupid. Get a grip author.

sinstalkersinstalkerabout 8 years ago
Nope...

Unreal or unbelievable actually, not one bit of sense in the whole thing jeez . he divorces her for fucking another guy then let's her actually encourages her later to do so then he remarries her knowing she wants other men? She has these desires if so why wasn't she living the crap out when they were separated and she had free run? They decide OK no more and she just has to fuck paddy cuz he made her horny and one of her fantasies is to be with her husband after fucking paddy? Uh uh she's been doing this the whole freaking story! Fucking someone then hubby eats her out and fucks her too. Just garbage well written but content is a bust as too many contradictions to the author's own writing . might be good stroke material for the deep cuck crowd but not a good read as far as a story if you're not into eating another man's cum from a woman or women that come across really skanky and disease ridden. Gave it a 1.

EddboyEddboyalmost 8 years ago
whatever happened

to this fag author?

ScorpioJJScorpioJJover 7 years ago
Unsatisfied

This could have been a very enjoyable action fantasy and love story.

It was reduced from that by the disgusting actions near the end. Bill suddenly wants to have cream pies by random men? Not likely according to everything that happened earlier. The chances of these men (an Egyptian guard! and Bar flies!) the risk of disease was high and personal hygiene standards in that particular part of the world tend to be substandard at the very least. Yuck!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
1*

stupid cuck shit.

DrKenStoneDrKenStoneover 7 years ago
Almost

You had me right up to where the husband allowed her to fuck other guys. That was not needed and detracted from the story!

naxos65naxos65over 7 years ago
What's a man ?

If you enter a life-style that you both agree to together , that is not cheating . If a wife continuously drugged her husband , night in night out , in their house , so she can have sex , especially with an arsehole like him , that IS THE WORSE KIND OF BETRAYAL ! To forgive her , makes him almost as bad as her . That's not a man ,that's a ball-less wimp -----------

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Typical

This writer started out well, then slipped into the typical fag wimp cuck RAAC most pussy English men can't help but sink into....... Taking Amanda back was weak even for a loser like him...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
"The men involved will never fuck me more than five times and regardless of that, we will never continue a liaison with the same man for more than two weeks."

Wow, what restraint!

Actually, what a joke for a husband, and a marriage. But then, as we are constantly reminded on this website, all English husbands are cuckolds, and ALL English wives are whores.

Happy St. Patrick's Day.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good lord

You really fucked this one up, huh?

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
English Men

The problem on this site is not "English Men" but the sick fuck, Enligsh former "Men" that give us a bad name and give up their right to call themselves a man when they right cuck shit like this.

Couldn't stomach any more of this.

1*

Still, at least we don't elect a leader like Ronald Dump.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
NFW! 2*'s at Best.

He falls for her shit again. Cuckold fool that he is or that you the author made him out to be.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
why??

...why would a smart guy like him, with all his money, marry a walking, talking sex addict who would fuck anything she could fit in her pussy, any time and any where? If nothing else she"s great entertainment. Great read!!!

Xzy89c1Xzy89c1over 6 years ago
Realy awful

Last chapter just brutal. What was point of navy involvement? Useless. Amanda has serious problems. He should have never agreed to see her again. She loves cheating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
@anon english boys

I know your comment title was men and was proud of you until your comment on American president.

Americans had the worst choice in their history in 2016 but thank the cosmos for the Electoral College.

Hillary still claims slick willie has never strayed. FYI moniker was given to him by Arkansas democrats. In return for her stint in federal prison for contempt of court in whitewater fraud, billy pardoned his hot lover who was trophy wife of his partner in scam.

As governor of Arkansas billy used state trooper detail to escort county fair queens to trailer set up for their debasement. Hilly champion of female rights used PI to silence numerous females. Had bimbo eruptions campaign slush fund.

Ask Juanita Broderick what happened if you refused to worship billy's tiparello.

Husband of her closest advisor...weeny weinert sends photos of his finger sausage to young porn starlet after he was caught first time and falsely apologized with her by his side...remember vanity fair feature of their reconcilliation and his remorse.

Nothing like emulation but thought hilly wasn't a ''standbyyourman'' type of hick wife.

She was defeated by that arrogant foe because she was more arrogant. She truly believed americans were so stupid they believed her lies. True majority of voters did but thank god for that vast area between the liberal elite coasts

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
IDIOTIC

That’s it

desertdog43desertdog43about 6 years ago
Back in UK....

Both at VD clinic TRYING to cure some weird strain of whatever, but not before Bills lips rotted off from eating germ laden "creampies" YUCK !........Good story until wifes real personality was revealed......

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

She's a SLUT and he's a cuckold and he loves it.

YouamiYouamiover 5 years ago
Damn! So much potential....so much squandered!

fawguy88

The first couple of chapters certainly raised my interest as a reader. Your plot was well thought out and you developed your main characters well. But the last two chapters were pure cuck wimp rubbish. You had built up a believable central character with a moral backbone - Bill - then you deliberately proceeded to have his already well-established slut wife cuck him again! And still you had Bill wanting to subject himself to more with a bloody remarriage to a drug dispensing whore of a wife! And she cucked him again!!!! Just as well Paddy copped a fatal chest wound...although it was a shame that Amanda didn't receive a round through her cheating heart as well. You had your readers up to the end of the the first two chapters, dude, then you blew it completely with a segway into a nautical jaunt on the high seas that descended into a ridiculous Clive Cussler-esque farce complete with submarine, British destroyers and to top it off even the Queen for fuck's sake. My advice - either give up writing quality erotica or quite partaking of what ever illicit drugs you are on.

notredame43notredame43over 5 years ago
crap

NO man with pride or self respect allows or encourages a wife to fuck around. Period. this had potential and it was tossed away in this chapter. sad

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Just stupid inane and horribly ridiculous

Just too stupid to believe. Characters flip flop who they claim to be, they do awful and moronic stuff. Was this something from your sick fantasy as a 13 year old boy jerking off in your mother’s panties?

bigurnbigurnabout 3 years ago

W-T-F ? Bill divorces her for slipping away to have sex with Ol'Big Dick... Then let's her start sex games with other guys, eats their cum, and accepts her slipping away to have sex with Ol' Paddy ? Too much to accept as believable, for me. Sorry, not to mention that Amanda & Samantha are used interchangeably for the wife's name...

skruff101skruff101about 3 years ago

Ahhh! This is surely the very definition of a willing cuckold. He has graduated with honours from the university of cuckdom. He achieved valeDICKtorian with no effort at all.

Why he went through the charade of divorce when he knew he was a cuck and he loved it, not sure why the author didn’t bother explaining that bit.

In the end it was too long and not a single character had the slightest redeeming feature.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago
Horrible end to a great story

Why did you change it into a hard core cuck. You started as a different type of story and then changed at the end. Be consistent for the sake of your readers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

A very enjoyable storey, enjoyed the sex, but also the sailing adventure was very enjoyable, and the balance between the two was about right. Fantastic more of the same please!!! 👏

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Couldn't finish it and judging by the comments I'm glad I didn't. Trash.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I couldn't finish chapter 3 so I skipped to the last page in this chapter. I wish I hadn't.

TeggeTeggeover 2 years ago

You lost your way...

ScorpioJJScorpioJJalmost 2 years ago

Could have been a great story but was ruined by Amanda being disgusting and Bill's Cuck garbage. Try again someday with actual men for characters.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

you introduced enough scenes and people to write 3 or 4 good, concise stories, too bad everything remotely possible was thrown into just 1, overly long story. Sorry, just can't grasp why he would remarry her

WargamerWargamerabout 1 year ago

Still a shit story by a shit author

Scores 1/5, what a colossal waste of precious time. Be warned.

someoneothersomeoneother10 months ago

Story started alright in Part 1, but every chapter thereafter got worse and worse. The end result is juvenile garbage, starting with Amanda's return to the fantasy rescues and ending with the Queen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Betrayal Book 03 Previous Part
Betrayal Series Info