All Comments on 'Taken By Two Boys Ch. 02'

by onustwo

Sort by:
  • 73 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Yes thanks for chapter 2

Great stuff

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I told you bro! I told you about bullying!

You're back, you've returned. You're alive. It's good to know you're not in jail or anything. Wow. It's been four years.

Well, about the story, another cliffhanger. That's ok. This can be your gimmick, it doesn't have to be though. This was a good sequel, if you will. I liked the themes of submission and whatnot, and how there's no son mom fucking/incest, cause there's hundreds of stories like that, so fuck that shit, son, you better keep away from that shit, ya dig? But then again, that's just my opinion. Keep this shit up dog, I'm about to rate this shit. Aw shit, fuckin 5 star installment, my nigga!

onustwoonustwoalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Lol, well yes "I'm back". Surprised anyone thought I was in jail. Don't be silly.

There's another "cliffhanger" because there's no reason to assume Tim and Jeff won't continue fucking Billy's mom. They've taken over the household now, and that's the way things are. I do still have some ideas for how the story will continue, such as drug dealers getting involved, but really I only write when I'm in the mood. Sorry for the delay, but I'm glad people enjoyed my story.

onustwoonustwoalmost 12 years agoAuthor

By the way, if anyone has any stories that are similar to this one, feel free to share them here. I think sa2222 is a great author for example, and his stories helped inspire this one.

long1903long1903almost 12 years ago

FINALLY!! The long overdue new chapter . Please dont make us wait for another five years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oooww what a babe

Greatstory and cannot wait for part 3.

BjorntufukBjorntufukalmost 12 years ago

You and SA2222 are Gods on here. Well worth the wait, Please comtinue. Your one of the few on here who knows how to build suspense and stories are actually worth reading from start to finish.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Enjoyable

This story has always been one of my favourites, and I am glad you're finally picking up the story again. If you continue the story my only request is this: Make sure the bullies eventually get what's coming to them. Perhaps jail for life, where they become the bitches for hillbilly convicts, or beatings so severe that they lose the ability to walk and talk, or simply a shallow grave and quick search quickly given up. By Amy's son or husband, or a REAL man. Something at the end where they pay hard. Take what you want, but accept the consequences. My request is that you make them pay hard.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
more trouble coming?

Chapter 1 has always been my favorite story on Literotica.

Happy with chapter 2, but so-so on amount of wimping George. Glad to see they are continuing her endentured servitude. I would think they would descreetly bring in others, such as drug suppliers and maybe teachers to trade for smoke or grades. Hope she always keeps her reluctance and remains this way only because of Billy's safety.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Please dont disappear again

Lol how about giving us part 3 sooner rather than later?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dont stop and leave us hanging again

Lol please continue this story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Welcome Back! Please Continue Story Soon!!

Onustwo,

Good to see you back after all this time. At least now we know that you didn't fall off the face of the Earth. Please continue this story with a Chapter 3. Please don't keep us waiting another four years like the last time. I really anticipate seeing this story continued sooner rather than later. This story is too good to keep us all in suspense for that long.

As far as ideas for future chapters, I 'd like to see Jeff and Tim inflict more degradation and humiliation on the Billy's mom and her family. Maybe you can have the boys even use her as a toilet in front of her husband and son. I also like your idea about bringing in drug dealers and other outsiders to fuck her in front of her husband and son. Maybe they can all degrade her too. Maybe even bring some of Billy's friends in from school to fuck her.

I just can't wait until Chapter 3 when they anally fuck her in front of her husband and son. That should be awesome. Please continue this story as soon as you possibly can. That means sometime this year :) Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
cant wait for chapter 3

i found this story today and i couldnt believe it i was just gonna read the 1st part for the 1000th time again and u had chapter 2 ill keep checking

sassysasha89sassysasha89over 11 years ago
Welcome back. Please continue

Have them DP'd her. Make her cum. Make her fun so hard that it lasts@ 15 seconds. It could be a multiple orgasm. Have her talk dirty and beg for their cocks. Themoment all respect for her husband and son is gone, she's doing it out of lust & begs for them to fuck her more. To knock her up even.

My point - please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Love It

I totally love this story, the humiliation of it all and the continued abuse. Cant wait for the next chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Still no continuation of this story yet? I get the feeling we'll be waiting another four years for Part 3. It sucks that with a story this good, the author always keeps us hanging to read the rest of it.

cmh_guycmh_guyover 11 years ago
Truth

This is nothing but rape... Big time jail time..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Dont go away again please

Everyone here wants a new chapter. Hopfully it isn't another 4 year wait.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please Continue

The story is excellent and I hope to see Chapter's 3 & 4 very shortly

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
We got another wait on our hands

I hope you come back sooner than last time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story cannot wait for 3rd part

a great series and look forward to amy next adventure. is she up to the challenge?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

lets have ch.3 and 4 soon

koukla1313koukla1313over 11 years ago
More Please...

I loved it.... Please write more...

spyintheskyspyintheskyabout 11 years ago
great entertainment for all its faults.

Or the best time to get home.

phil2213phil2213about 11 years ago
Very erotic

The story is very erotic in spite of plausibility logic and emotion but it fits to this sites agenda. It's a journey to fantasy that titillates the base arousal of primal thoughts of a cuckold. The hot wife is seemingly naive to add color to the strength of her apparent seduction or rape. The son and husband are characterized as wimpy degenerates that defy the grafity of self respect and honor. A real man would've have ripped his own arms off to beat the two assailants with his stumps. Rage was on holiday. Reality was somewhere else. Sex was showcased. Love and honor was on excursion. The substance for wanking material in abundance

highnotehighnoteabout 11 years ago
Chapter 3?

I have read this story at least 5 times and it never fails to get my cock rock hard...PLEASE, please please write more...

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great story

aaaannnndddd you're gone

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
where is ch3

you have started a great story why stop now. where is ch3

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Enjoyable

Good story, very good stroke material.

How about this: the boys force the wife to go down on the husband while he is tied? Mabye while one is fucking her from the rear? Forces her to take hubby deep in her throat, which should further turn him on and heighten the degradation.

Thanks, and looking for your return.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Tremendous

I wish it was me

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
Dude you are a genious but don't go too far!!!

Onustwo...

If you go the drug dealers route that would just fuck up a good story. I like the weed use in the last chapter but I dislike a story greatly that travels down the path of the hard shit. That just destroys brain cells ruining a perfectly good person and body.

Also I enjoyed the part when she, Amy the wife, found herself losing some of the respect she had for her husband cause he is a wimp. I also found it erotic that she agrees that she never been fucked as hard or anywhere near this great in her entire life. Both of those was in the last chapter. Also in the last chapter was a discussion that she was submissive and secretly enjoyed it.

Now would not the ultimate humiliation for the husband be if the wife fell out of love with George and in-love with Jeff the tormentor that 'scared' her? Have them really make love to each other one day. Would that not be the ultimate humiliation for George and Billy?

I hope to see another chapter soon.

johnstang2johnstang2over 10 years ago
I don't mean get rid of all drug use

You can in time have her willingly take tokes too. But keep things on the weed/grass level please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Good story - stop the drugs

You have a good story here that can go a long way with exciting adventures of all sorts. Drug make make your bullies, and you, look like weaklings unable to get things done. Like your writing and imagination though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Any hope

For a new chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hurry Up and Add Chapter 3!!

This is the best story I've read on this whole entire site. But unfortunately, it's written by a guy who only posts once every four years. I guess we won't be seeing Chapter 3 until 2016. I've heard of "Keep them wanting more," but this is ridiculous. Anybody know how to get in contact with this guy so we can tell him to hurry up and add the third chapter?

highnotehighnoteover 10 years ago
Continuing...

Has anyone considered that the Author might be 'done' writing...those are the only two stories he posted...but I also think that it is in my top ten erotic stories ever...I am strongly considering picking up where Onus2 left off, giving him full credit of course...any comments?

rancoorrancoorover 10 years ago
Worse than the animals..

Are there any boundaries bestialisation and degeneration of himself??

Are there any limits of "dehumanization"?

What's worse - such abominations, writes generation almost children - deeply depraved and deep degenerate..

And it's mostly the kids are so thrilled and excited about this "story".

onustwoonustwoover 10 years agoAuthor
Still in the pipeline

Hello all. I still read the comments on this story from time to time and it's great to see that you are all so enthusiastic about a continuation. Since there seems to be some concern about whether I will carry this on or not I figured I would give you guys an update.

I realise I don't submit stories often (in my entire time here I've only submitted two stories, including this one) and I figure I should explain why: 1) Due to real-life commitments I very rarely get the chance to sit down and write, and 2) If I do submit a story, I want it to be good (Or at least, what I consider to be "good"). I'm sure if I just put out story after story which I didn't spend much time or effort on you guys wouldn't be nearly as enthusiastic for a continuation.

I hope this explains why I haven't updated recently. To the user asking if it would be okay to pick up where I left off - Since I already have a part three in the works I would appreciate it if you left the continuation to me. :) However, I think it's great my story inspired you to want to carry on, and if you write a story inspired my one I would love to read it.

It's great that you all want to see a part three. Rest assured that it is in the pipeline and that Tim and Jeff are far from done with Amy. However, do keep in mind that that is something I write for free in my own time. So when I have that time I will write a part three.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
thanks for the update

Even though you couldn't give us an answer on when part 3 will be coming out. We all hope to see it soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Great Story

Thank you! Hope more chapters follow soon.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
new chapter please

Its been long enough

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
you take way too long to update

Years and years

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
I agree with most of the comments here.

The whole premiss of this story, in the city suburbs setting its written herein, does not make sense, at all!

This story is written fairly well though, and I encourage the writer, to please finish this story, no matter how many chapters it takes. Just make sure to do a complete revision and make the multiple chapter final story posting here, BELIEVABLE!

IF you would've had these two bullies, following Billy and his family in their own car, out of town, to some very rural vacation home rental, off by itself, somewhere, then I could more readily understand these two jocks cowing Billy and his Dad down in fear, as they raped Billy's Mom multiple times and ways.

Because, in a rural setting, Billy and his folks on vacation, and in a surprise home invasion, where Billy and Dad are not leaving the cabin or vacation home rental for school or work, then you could easily have the two jock rapists/Bullies, bind, gag and tie Billy and his dad up, completely incapacitate them.

Make them both watch the bullies rape Mom/wife and then after they've got their jollies, doing that, the two jock/bullies, forcing Billy and Dad to walk with them to a woodshed out back, or another building and binding them completely, so they can't move.

Securing them in this room or shed with no windows and only one door, that is locked on the outside, then going and doing with Mom/wife, whatever they want, as long as they want. No one out that far, to drop-by unexpectedly, no nosy neighbors seeing through the windows, so, much less threat to the bullies, from unexpected outside interference, way out that far.

I agree with other commentators here about this story, in that: These two jocks, might have cowed Billy and his Mom and raped her, kidnapped her, held her against her will, in their family home; even cowed the limp-dick father and raped his wife in front of him; but, that would've only happened just once, on that first night after the initial home invasion, multiple rapings.

After that, the next day, police would've been called-in, or neighbors showing up to visit the Mom unexpectedly, seeing through windows what jocks were doing to Mom, and they call police.

The biggest problem I have with this whole story, as written so far, is: yes, Billy and kids who are bullied and harassed, mistreated physically and mentally by bullies at school, in a home invasion situation like this, yes they will cower when threatened.

But, the next day, when Billy and his Dad left his mother/wife in the hands of those two Jocks, who bragged to them both, they were going to keep raping her all day long; when either of them left that home the next morning, once out of sight of the home, since they know that the two bullies are home raping mom/wife, they also know that, there is no threat from those two bullies, out on the streets with them.

The bullied or weak, when there is no threat to them, are not afraid to act and react, do whatever they need too, to free trapped beloved family members, when they are left alone and there is no threat from the bullies, to them, at that time.

Both Billy and his Dad, would've went straight to the local police station, to report all that happened the night before and let the police arrest both jocks holding their mother/wife hostage and raping her.

That report would've put more police in that suburban family home, so fast, there is no way this story would've lasted much past the first three hours of the first day, past the evening home invasion, the night before.

Onustwo: you haven't finished this story yet, so I don't know where you were going to take Billy and his Mom and Dad, what ending you have planned for them, and this story.

I just know, that: as afraid and abused and angry as Billy was, forced to watch those two bullies rape his mother, repeatedly, that; facts are, in any timid cowards life, there comes a point in time, he does stand up and let loose all his raging anger, on those enslaving him, or his family.

He usually is so angry, that he doesn't care one whit, what happens to him, He feels no pain, in a fight with them. His goal is to stop these assholes dead, if he can and free his mother from them, before they kill her, or them all!

Usually, this is an all-at-once, very sudden happening and done in surprise and with such raging brute force, fueled by raging hatred for the bullies, that, no matter how much bigger or tougher they are than Billy, they usually go down at Billy's hand, or gun, or whatever it takes, whatever weapon or means, that is at Billy's disposal.

Remember, if you decide to have Billy fight and free his family with no weapons, that Billy is a complete untrained fighter/novice. The two jocks are trained fighters, or fighters with experience.

Billy will come at them both, completely off the wall, no system, no kinds of fighting training at all, just mad as hell! If they try to box, or kick fight, or come at Billy with any fighting they've been trained to use, they're going to get shit beat out of them, because Billy doesn't know squat about fighting! He knows no combo punches & kicks, there is no type or kinds of fighting he's done.

Billy's a complete novice, untrained fighter, so therefore, this raging angry, he is totally unpredictable! In this case, when Billy finally snaps and comes at the two Bullies, he's simply raging, killing angry and has enough adrenaline in his system, that nothing they do, to fight or counter punch or protect themselves, can over-power Billy!

There comes a point in time, when the cowards, backed into a corner, get enough and they fight hard and often do take their oppressors down and out. That would be the point, that Billy, once both captors/Bullies are down, would tie the two bullies up, so they can't get loose, free his Mother and father, they all run to the family car and get the hell outta there and en-route back to the city, Billy calls the cops.

Billy does know where the guns are kept in this vacation rental, or in their suitcases and baggage. This is something neither captor/bully would even think this wimpy family ever owned!

You see what I mean here?

I don't care what rural vacation cabin, cottage, rental, you want to write into this story, as where Billy and his parents go to, each year for vacation, whether that's on the coast, or in the mountains, or wherever...Just make sure they are on vacation for a couple weeks or more in the summer, somewhere very rural, a rental all by itself, no nearby neighbors.

You revise your story, to reflect the two Jock bullies following Billy and his parents to their rural vacation rental and invading their vacation home, out like that and tying up both Billy and his Dad, then I can believe this story, much more.

As I said above, its not that your story here, is written badly. Just that its so unbelievable, set in the suburbs like that, that there's no way, police wouldn't of caught the bullies and arrested them both, on multiple serious counts, the very next day, after Billy and his Dad, left for school or work!

When plotting-out a story like this, you need to think through all your plot twists and make the action in the story, believable to everyday life and what would really happen, in the very country, suburbs or city, the story is set-in!

I do hope you will finish this story completely up, after complete revision of the whole thing, then, re-post it here again, with a bold font headline that tells us that it is completely revised and the story is finished, finally! I would really like to read that finished story version and see where you go with this Mom, Billy and this family, where this story ends-out! :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Great Story

Do not stop thiis story - Now it will be time for some sharing - Why not wit theirs kid's friends ..etc etc neighbors, janitor(s) of the school............

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
new chapter?

You ever gonna update?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Not sure you are getting comments from this story yet but if you are.....

It is obviously a great story that truly needs lots more new development and some conclusion. Looking forward to reading this conclusion......

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Nice!

About time Amy was 'forced' to perform with her son Billy, and Tim and Jeff's cum soaked in her panties would make good tasty items for George and Billy to be gagged with. Finishing touch would be in them making Amy get Billy and George off into her panties or pantyhose, and then using them to gag her with...

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
WHERE IS THE OUTRAGE

WHEN IS THE WIFE OR BILLY GOING TO FIGHT BACK! THESE ARE TWO TENAGES BOYS NOT MONTERS IN COMPANY. THE FAMILY SHOULD JUST KILL THESE BOYS,SLOWLY, AND HIDE THE BODIES. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago

need another chapter to where billy and his mom finally have the guts to beat the shit out of them and have them charged with home invasion and rape

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Where's the conclusion?

Don't these two teenaged bullies get their comeuppance?

Billy's Dad seems to be a wimp limp-dick, so I don't expect any help from him. But, can't you have Billy and his mom, get enough of these rapists BS, stand up to these teenaged boys and drive them from their home, or have police arrest them and win the day, or something similar?

Where are the final chapters of this story, so we can tell where you are headed with it? When are you going to finish it?

This is a good story, you just need to finish it!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Ummm ... incest perhaps?

Some of the suggestions I hear here are crazy; the ultimate realization of her dependence on cock would be her to fuck her son. First she's forced; they notice him with a hard on. Maybe both are pretending to be forced, when they both secretly need it. Maybe somehow the bullies are ran off (not by son though), leaving her tied up, and son takes their place, shoving his cock in his mom's face until she gladly accepts it. What's hot here is people succumbing to their lust no matter the price.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Seething with anger...

*pfth*

Either George and or Billy could have within the week planned a way to have Jeff and Tim hanging from the basement ceiling with ring gags in their mouths.

They'd both be naked and helpless for Amy and her family to get revenge and literally have no hope of rescue because nobody would suspect they're there to begin with.

P.S.

Billy should be the one to do it, and since his father is a pathetic cuckold and should replace him as the man of the house and make his mother into his lover or sex slave.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So Stupid Family

No one is trying to call the police. Surprised both son and father didn't realize this. And mother too when she was running around fetching stuff in chapter 1...

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
THE STORY IS GOOD & I WILLINGLY READ IT. BUT FOR MY TASTE IT IS TOO HARD-CORE

The son's & father's characters were not depicted so we do not know what inner struggle or dialog each of them had while Amy was being taken advantage of.

I marked this story 4* because it undeniably has erotic qualities for some.

My Oedipal side in general & voyeur son kink in particular were very pronounced until i turned 30. I am still into mom-son incest stories so that side of me never withered away, just faded.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
repeat

story keeps repeating itself with stomach In knots every other paragraph husband small dick brought up every time story started off good now everything keeps getting repeated

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
COULD HAVE BEEN MUCH BETTER

Instead pf degrading the Mom, the 2 boys could have had Amy degrade and spit on her Husband and son, and even piss on them-EATANDBEMERRY

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
2 Boys?

No bullet between Tim and Jeff's eyes yet. Still waiting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
BS

Any thing but a bullet how about a bat then they will try to take our bats. Another dumb cuckold. Come on men stand up for yourself.

Clarissa72Clarissa72about 3 years ago
I can’t...

Now this is ridiculous....no one even considered doing Anything about these two low life’s. I mean nothing!!! 🤦🏽‍♀️ Everyone can’t be this weak! I don’t care how weak the husband and son is they would be doing this $hit before I do it again. I be dammed! Going to work and school and Not bringing help? Man bye....😡

SlutsonxxxmomSlutsonxxxmomabout 3 years ago

Danny and I are in a position where his mom is coming home from work tonight and we will be in her bedroom and high on speed.. our plans include stripping her and fucking her like a cheap whore.. get ready Debbie.. we are going to fuck you, sodomize you and slap you bitch!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did it bother you Danny?

No.. I enjoyed it was great to see my mother with a dick up her ass, one in her pussy while she was gagging on your big cock in her mouth. I love it when she reached out blindly with her hands and began jacking off Eric and Kevin. I love it when her bedroom is turned into an incestuous mom and son place of perverted events.

I want to make sure my mom is cum drunk and fucked silly not sure if she will be able to do anything to help herself . But I don't care about anything but using her to get off

Kinkinonmilfs 6969@gmail.com

Pictures of Debbie

XXX taboo XXX

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Did you see my text about visitation for you Debbie?

Don't wear any panties and be ready to suck your son's dick in the middle of the visiting room. Get ready for a long day because you'll probably be gangraped and then gangraped again. Danny is excited to see if you can take all of the dicks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Would love some pictures of Debbie the slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Disgusting and promoting RAPE,a felony!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Only rapist useless fucks would enjoy turd stories like this shit.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

TOO MUCH ORAL !!!!!

And not enough sex. If these bozos like oral so much they should suck each other off.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

cant wait until the 2 men realize they have two more mouths and asses to fuck. Sissy cucks need cock and cum too. 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Even though I feel better now that I saw Danny sodomize his mom it's not like you care about that whore. Hey I'm sorry for slapping your mom Danny!

ZambonilordZambonilordover 1 year ago

Honestly second part of the series was okay but looses some believability. If they are allowing the husband and son to go to work and school, that's the perfect time to call the police. The series would have more sense for them to leave at the end of the first part

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Diabolical

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Debbie did not have a chance to do anything before her son stripped her dr3ss off and bent her over the bed. He worked his dick in his mother ass as she screamed and began to cry. Hw ducked her butt hole until he was Cummings deep into her. . He reached around his weeping mother and felt her tears running across her nippers as pinced them

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Would love to see Amys ex con brother show up and ass rape these two little pukes while filming them. And then make them do each other before having Billy leave usb copies all over the school. Then send them to school dressed like girls with make up and high heels.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous