All Comments on 'Bully Gets Wimp's Mother Ch. 01'

by Psiberdreaming

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
oooooh...that's so twisted...

you must have had a terrible childhood...I feel for you...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow

great story, more pls!

jpalsgrjpalsgralmost 12 years ago
Use this sick slut

Use this sick slut in every demeaning and humiliating way you can think of abusing her.

LovetoreadtooLovetoreadtooalmost 12 years ago
WTF!

You dirty SOB!, How dare you make me feel that shit.

I'll be waiting ....... for more. However I'm hopeing you will draw this out and make her wait, fix it so she can't see straight from wanting this boy. Cause if it happens to soon and too fast, what are you left with, sure hot n dirty fucking. But it could be so much more and fucked up. And while she struggles and fights tooth and nail, she will become addicted to him; the tables could be turned where this boy finds someone, and not just someone but a full grown adult woman and he finds himself just as addicted to her and how they both find a outlet of acceptence and sheer craveing and need. Trust me. You can do it! Now make it good, cause the best sex is the sex you have not had yet. Make them both burn for it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great work keep it up!!!

Nice start to the story that hopefully will have many more chapters. My only advice would be to flesh out the story a little more. You finished this chapter in less than a page but felt like there was room for so much more. Maybe be more descriptive or slow the climax of the chapter down just a tad.

Great work and very good beginning. Please continue.

LittleprickLittleprickalmost 12 years ago
Keep going

What a twisted story. A mom who gets turn on seeing her own son being beaten. I can't ait for the next chapter. Make it more twisted, turn her into some wanton slut with the husband and son knowing eventually.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
some more please

Please dont stop there......

Forsaken OneForsaken Onealmost 12 years ago
Awesome!

Dude, I hope you continue this!

On a slightly more technical note:

Pacing is good. A lot of things happpening and not too drawn out.

Descriptiveness is good too. Sure some might ask for more descriptions, but that happens right until the descriptions become to tedious to read.

The plot is really twisted. However, I doubt most people go to erotic story sites for banal plots and watered down version of romance novels. You're gonna have haters, but just let it wash off.

PerilEyesPerilEyesalmost 12 years ago
So twisted

A mother that sympathizes with her son's abuser. So wicked and devious. Keep going with it!

dnnkinkdnnkinkalmost 12 years ago
This is horrible

I can't imagine any mother selling out her son like that...so why does it turn me on so much?

BjorntufukBjorntufukalmost 12 years ago

If I have one complaint and only one, It's that the story ends too soon. I agree about the material being good enough to go into description about. Love the dialogue too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
nymph

i loveeeed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Bullied Too

I was also bullied in school but in a different way. The school bully, name was Ralph, was convicted of car theft and breaking and entering on several occasions. A fifth grade student left back three times had grown into a very muscular bully and he hang ed out with a couple of tom boy girls and other punks.

he use to corner me in the school yard and tell his friends to de-pants the little wimp.Mu clothes were pulled off leaving me naked and the only thing they allowed me to wear home was a pair of little girl silk panties.One of the tom boys would force one of the girls during lunch hour to surrender their panties and in some cases I was even forced to sit in class wearing a dress I was the wimp of the classroom and the big laugh. it even struck me that all of the girls even loved Ralph and in some cases even my teacher. The teacher was being black mailed by Ralph as he had caught her several times with her legs spread and a picture of her silk panties and nylon stockings attached to her girdle suspenders. She was also caught outside smooching with one of the police officers who walked the beat around our school. she would make excuses aevery time for Ralph or the pictures went to her husband and school board/

When my mother confronted the school principal about my abuse the teacher swore that Ralph was a good boy and very innocent. Sorry Mrs Braun,but we cannot do anything withourt proof of your son's abuse." OIn THAT NOTE, RALPH MADE A POINT OF FOLLOWING US HOME AND waited to catch my mom alone outside the house with me watching. " Mrs Braun, if your was worried about your brat before you complained about me, you have no idea how I am going to abuse him from now on." Why would you do something like that?' Because your little shit son is a wimp and a petrified one who i can push around. And his mother loves to show the class her cunt as well. My mom was out-raged. She was a Scotish imigrant with heavy accent and always as far as I remember never wore panties. She did wear a girdle with open bottom and nylons attached to the girdle suspenders as most women in the fifties did as well. She let out acry, why you wee rasscalllll You naughtyyyyyyyy weee upstart Why were you .Before finishing her statement Ralph, knowing i was at the window watchging grabbed my mommy from behind and rubbed his crotch up against her buttocks. I loved yourhairy cunt bitch. owe owe owe my mo mwas moaning with his long and hard member rubbing through his pants and up against her butt and now his hand goes up her dress and he is fingering her, our twat is so wet bitch u are soaked in fact and as he keeps rubbing and fingering her she is getting wetter and starts scereaming owe a OWE OWE OWE UUUUUUUUUUUUU OWE YOU OWE OWE her lips are being bit and she looks in a daze as Ralph has her so aroused and her skirt up over her waist revealing her bare bum and his c--k rubbing against her crack she finally gives in and puts her hand behind her while unzipping his fly allowing his shaft to escape the tight jeans and rub into her bum crack. His finger penetrating her she yellllllls owe yes yessssssssss yessssssssssssssssssss owe you weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee up starttttttttttttt do ti do it owe owe his shaft runs up her butt hole and she feels such a relief as her orgasm is so loud and so revealing to any one in range of her voice.I watched mommy actully enjoying hers elf as she had not been engaged in sex since my birth. A very religious woman but today her barrier had broken down and the real whore inside of her revealed.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
A WORK OF ART!

A Great story, and I hope more dirty nasty details will follow. If their were such a thiung as a KNIGHTHOOD FOR WRITING A STORY< YOU WOULD GET IT!-Eatandbemerry69

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
The Fuck?

I am turned on by BDSM type non consent reluctance,but a good story makes the participants seem at least somewhat human, there is absolutely no one who can feel this guy at all. you make him into a total Deutsche. also, no one gets turned on just watching a kid get beat up. I'm pretty sure you don't understand this type of story at all

beg4ignorebeg4ignoreabout 10 years ago
This is so hot!!

Really love the betrayal of the mother here, very hot! Thanks for a great story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
One star

I rated your story one star only because that was the lowest rating available

nicestory1nicestory1over 9 years ago
great story

i can tell the other chapters are going to be even better. thanks for writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Awful

Poorly written

CrankThzJackInDaBoxCrankThzJackInDaBoxover 9 years ago
the person that left the comment:

`" poorly written "` ..... .... ..... huhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh --> guess that

you know nothing about perfect stories that give awesome details

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
And Nurses Secretly Want To Be Assasins....

Couldn't come up with a better premise for the story eh? Really weak this one. His mother gets all horny watching her son get beat up....get fucking real! Jeez that was the best you could do eh? Must have had mother issues as a kid....Gave it a 1 and without a doubt it was tooooo much!

HowVeryTattvaHowVeryTattvaalmost 3 years ago

That arm-breaking was a sour note.

There's bullying, and there's assault and battery.

You have to make us *want* the bully to fuck the woman. I wanted her to take out a pistol and unload a bullet into the smart-ass' mouth.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

"The attractive mother of 36". Damn, that's a lot of kids. It's probably a world record, in fact. OK, I'm sure you meant "the attractive 36 year old mother", but distractions like that (and there were others) takes some of the heat out of your stories. Please keep writing,but please find an editor. Thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous