All Comments on 'The ABCs of Scrapbooking'

by hoededoe12

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
calckidcalckidalmost 12 years ago
good to see you back

love your stories. i love the reluctant compliance.

ChrisTor22ChrisTor22almost 12 years ago
Will Danielle help find "Ellen"?? LOL

Delicious approach...one the one hand innocence and naivety and on the other crass sensuality..... reluctant compliance yes, but maybe the next chapter will show submission??

Keep up the great writing...welcome back!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Niiiiiiiice

Always a fan of Hoededoe12's stories. They're simple and direct yet so sexy. I always love reluctant young lesbian action ;)

Horati0BaccusHorati0Baccusabout 11 years ago
Not Ellen

E is for Evette; a sexy French student totally overwhelmed by her orientation guide; Zoey. Our domineering senior is so taken with her innocence that she forces the girl eat her in several positions before making her new pussy licker worship her asshole.

verbicideverbicideabout 10 years ago
Just one question...

Danielle didn't bite Zoey...why? Bigger and stronger or not, Zoey put Danielle's teeth right there and it makes zero sense why someone trying to resist being raped wouldn't take advantage. One good chomp and Zoey's "scrapbooking" days would be over for good.

The sex and domination was relatively hot, but it always makes me laugh when a character is brought to heel so easily.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous