All Comments on 'Adagio For Strings'

by PlayfulLittle1

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Led_AstrayLed_Astrayalmost 12 years ago
I can still...

...hear that music, playing in my ears.

beautiful and sexy, just like the author ;)

PlayfulLittle1PlayfulLittle1almost 12 years agoAuthor
Adagio For Strings by Samual Barber (Choral Version)

To listen to the version of the titular song I had in mind as i was writing, you can find it on YouTube by searching "adagio for strings samuel barber choral robert shaw". It should be the first selection. (Image is a blue CD cover with the word "Spirit".) I hope you enjoy!

OxfordDonOxfordDonalmost 12 years ago
senses

Wonderfully written - love the idea of the sensory deprivation...

Jett_73Jett_73almost 12 years ago
Can we have more please?

I like the way you invite the reader into the story.

Descriptions enticingly written for the reduced senses.

Very nicely done.

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattleover 11 years ago
Damn, girl

Where have you been hiding? Love your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

The idea of sensory deprivation done to music was amazing, also the fact that the very pace of the scene follows the intonations was brilliant. How you write is very descriptive, it captures the readers imagination, filling in details, leaving just enough for our (the readers minds) to fill in the blanks. I actually groaned out loud when the individual realises there are two young women enjoying his body. You write very well and crisply. I cannot wait to read more of your work.

haha_on_mehaha_on_meover 10 years ago
Amazing!

I absolutely loved the idea of being blindfolded AND headphoned. The style of music just sends me over the edge with sensory overload. Beautifully written, I would read this over and over again.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userPlayfulLittle1@PlayfulLittle1
56 Followers
40s/f/divorced/poly - Been kicking around literotica for a long time, chat and forum. I enjoy writing and recording audio erotica. I love D/s and am I suppose, if I need to classify myself, a bisexual switch. I'm also a SSBBW (super sized BBW = FAT), so if that's not your thi...