All Comments on 'Confessions of a Husband'

by rlaflamme

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Confessions of a husband......"

Next time try going a little deeper with your stories. But so far, so good. This venue is for preferably lengthy sex stories. The story itself was good and interesting, and offering--like yourself-- much promise. Good luck. I look forward to reading your future writings. The girls so pretty HOT, which bodes well for the future.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 12 years ago
Well

What's a shell-shocked husband to do? What would you do?

hornycolhornycolalmost 12 years ago
great

i love short stories as i get headaches from the long drawn out ones. ch. 2 soon?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
betrayal

the fattest cock smoked, he took it in the cornhole, betrayed!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Hot ... Needs editing

Not exactly a 'ménage a trois' - more like a 'Two and a Halfsome' ! But hot!

It looks like Riaf used a spell-checker ... Good start, but limited. It doesn't distinguish between 'here' and 'hear', for example, and there are numerous errors of this nature. It also doesn't catch 'Kayla and her went.' - drop Kayla and you get 'Her went'. If you had used a free LIT editor, this would probably go up one point for me! There are some timing issues as well. You don't mention smelling alcohol on the girls, nor prior rec. drug use. For them to go into full-lez mode so easily is implausible. Something was needed... prior Hubby suspicions of one or both of them, drunk, some time in the room where Hubby is fading into their background, he leaves to get them some coffee, but they don't know it is already ready and he returns unexpectedly, etc. Something to explain the transition! Don't forget, your readers now know that Kayla doesn't like him because he took Sweety away from her! She would not move him into 'future fuck-buddy' status that easily (and without clearing it with Sweety!)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nothing like being the paying cuck to a couple of lesbians

take a camera get a few pics, divorce her for adultry and send pics to her husband

cheating is cheating and this idiot doesnt even know his wife, wonder how many men she has played with without him knowing while he worked

one thing to be included another to be excluded even to being separated from your spouse

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Editing

Really needs editing as there are numerous errors.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
BEING WILLING IS NOT A BETRAYAL

might be in-auspicious, TK U MLJ LV NV

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
COMING SOON!!!...

...the actual story....sick of these trailers.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
WOW!!!**

Next to nothing!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
still together

He said he and his wife were faithful in their marriage until last fall. Suppose they are still together now.Would make me wonder about the other visits. Seems some decision had been made to throw him a bone and have him accept their deeper relationship that, apparently, has been going on for a long time. With an ulterior motive? Good start for further expansion, but will he love it???

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

Is Kayla divorced or she lives in open marriage? BTW A good sex dream.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
VERY SEXY

Loved it, my wife has a couple of friends that such a scenrio would be incredible.

Superb.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Dumb Ass

Wifes hot friend rolls into your home and takes your wife in front of you , and you get a quick BJ. Then they go to the bed for a hot night of fucking and your told you have to wait until the next day. BULLSHIT!!!!! Somebody if not both sluts should be feeling your hard cock in their cunts and asses this night. If not then they can both hit the curb.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
The only thing the slut earned?

Was a divorce.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

To fast a Story, You could have stretched it out.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
a good quick story

gaveyou a 5

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Week, I hope so, anyway. What a discovery! His wife's best friend is her former...

...lesbian lover. So wifey and best friend are both bi-sexual. Now that the cat is out, it's time to get into some hard three-way action.

Why not? If wifey can fuck someone else, why can't hubby? It doesn't matter that wifey's act is with another woman, it is still extramarital sex. It also doesn't matter if the recipient of his attentions is the same person as hers....except, of course, that there is another marriage involved and hubby is still at home, unaware, unasked and loyally holding down the fort, while wifey is out getting her brains fucked out.

Does that seem right to you?

If, and I say that with capital letters, IF I could get past the revelation that hat my wife was bisexual and formerly involved with her "best friend", and was now opening our marriage without any prior agreement or discussion, I might be inclined to demand equal time with the squid.

Like I said, if it's good for the goose, it's good for the gander. If she can fuck around, so can I. It becomes a bit contentious, however, when one mate changes the rules without honest and fair consultation with the other, PRIOR to making such changes.

Sorry, I'd rather not rant, really. It's just that this one hit a little close.

One marriage (mine) was destroyed for this very incident (they hadn't been shopping for sexy outfits, just swim suits). It seemed they had been planning it for some time prior to the visit. Wifey had made some number of subtle and less than subtle comments and questions along those lines, but I responded with the "faithful and loyal husband" answers and she would drop the topic.

So, they decided, apparently, to "take the plunge" and "expand" our relationship.

I, as you might guess did not respond the way your character did. I didn't get offered a blow job from them both, and even if I had and would not have condoned them having "alone time". The best I would have agreed to, would have been a threesome, or at least me watching in our bedroom. Then the guest could either accept me into the bed, or leave the room. But, and I mean BUT, there would be other willing young ladies of MY choosing for MY entertainment and wifey would be invited as an observer/participant after the fact. AND there would be some high order discussion about what had been and would be going on in those times we were apart for any significant length of time. Y'see, I married her to have and to hold her and she, me. There was no provision for sharing or casting about for "other experiences".

In my case, of course, she didn't see the harm that I did....so, I placed my ring on the coffee table, told her to have a great time with Ginny and walked out. I went to a strip bar for an hour to sulk (something I hadn't done since college), then went to a club and found a sweet coed with a hunger in her eyes. I took her home to her apartment to find she had two equally lovely roommates. I fucked them all, then took them home to share with wifey and Ginny. It did not go well. So, we returned to their apartment and I spent the rest of the week and through the weekend fucking and cooking for three very lovely young ladies....we never dressed again, except to go shopping. It took two considerable grocery trips to keep up with their culinary curiosity, but I managed to keep them delighted at table and in bed.

I am a chef and can use food to excite, entice and invigorate. I also know about a certain little blue pill.

Monday morning, I rose early, showered and dressed (yes, laundry did happen for when I would need clothes again) and went into work. I found an Attourney and had him "start the process". I had an apartment we used for visiting chefs, so I simply moved there, until I could find something more permanent and sell the house.

Wifey and Ginny were not amused, to say the least.

Well, I asked and they agreed that they had had their "sapphic entertainments" in my absence, but couldn't seem to understand my need to "cheat".

Well, the rest is history, somewhat painful, as I really did love wifey...Ginny, not so much...but I would have done her...HARD.

One of the coeds, as it happened, was slightly older than the other two. She and I hit it off somewhat. She lives with me now. I think she would like to marry, but I'm still shy...having been scorched once.

We'll see.

So. I apologize for the rant. Hopefully, my doggy's tale of woe won't dissuade, but perhaps enlighten. You don't have to write implausible fiction to tell a sexy story. There are a million real stories out there, much more interesting and inventive than any author can conceive. If not just telling the story, one might use those real-world events to serve as the core to a right snappy tale....just saying.

Thank you.

Knitting1Knitting1over 5 years ago
Love it

I really enjoyed it- just right for my bedtime reading ;-)

IFAFILHGIFAFILHGalmost 4 years ago
HOT STORY

Very nice story....not what you would be expecting.... I agree with his last statement... he should have joined them two gals in bed

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

great story!

Hot lesbian action....the husband should have joined in!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

An old cuck wimp man

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous