All Comments on 'Raven Robinson Ep. 12'

by Iggy_Ego

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wrong Turn

Great story but make dad gay too or something? Don't get derailed so close to the end! Maby dad and wife have open marrage or evil Mina dies!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Come on now, people.

Oh come on, really...? Without even waiting to see where the story goes you jump to conclusions? What is a story without a problem to solve? Every good story has some kind of hump the characters need to get over. All this means is that Liz now gets to save Raven and be her "Knight in Shining Armour", so to speak.

Iggy_EgoIggy_Egoalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Why?

because any good adventure story needs a villain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good job.

ive gotten used to having an update everyday.ive checked if 13 is already up but its not.hmm,i think i may have gotten a little bit spoiled with the daily dose of your story.looking forward to whats next.keep up the good work.

Iggy_EgoIggy_Egoalmost 12 years agoAuthor
ep. 13 finale. it's coming.

I'm actually surprised it hasn't gone up. I tried to line them up in submissions so this would occur, but no luck it seems. the site says it takes 72 hours normally, and it was four days ago that I sent the finale.

I know I didn't miss a day, because today I actually submitted the third episode of another series trying to engineer it so that the first one would come out tomorrow. I guess the plus side of this is that there's a decent chance readers may be treated to both the Raven Robinson : First Licks finale, and the inaugural installment of the other series tomorrow..

Iggy_EgoIggy_Egoalmost 12 years agoAuthor
delay.

one too many punctuation mistakes in the finale it seems, pooey. I'm sorry for the extended wait readers. I've sent the newly edited finale in but I don't know if it'll take the full 72 hour submission process or not.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Why a conclusion? it seems that this story just starting to reach its height so why kill it abruptly,i really hope that you continue writing on this one.please don`t be too cruel on us your readers hanging and wanting it makes us frustrated nevertheless.-cinder

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous