All Comments on 'Final Exam'

by mynameisben

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
LoollibelleLoollibellealmost 12 years ago
Mr. Coxbury

What a wonderful name! You are inventive in so many ways. The story flows wonderfully. The descriptions are concise and imaginable without going on and on and on. FABULOUS!!! MORE!!! A romantic story that is not at all vulgar. All women should read this. And not a single typo! GET PUBLISHED!!

theinternetisforporntheinternetisforpornalmost 12 years ago
Thank you

It's lovely to read a hot story without stumbling over typos and mis-spellings... and your descriptive style is captivating! Thank you, and please write more!

KaeDollKaeDollalmost 12 years ago
Just keeps getting better

Each story you write is better than the last. Keep up the good work!

GingerVyeGingerVyealmost 12 years ago
Great story

You're an adept storyteller, I enjoyed it very much.

hoo_hoo_boohoo_hoo_booalmost 12 years ago
Thank you.

Wonderful story beautifully written. Thank you.

glynndahglynndahalmost 12 years ago
Your font makes me HAWT!

It's not quite how I remember my college days, but then again, I never took a geology course. It's a great story, Ben!

Dual_TriodeDual_Triodealmost 12 years ago
A-Plus Indeed

"But breathes there a man in possession of solid judgment while his fully erect penis, moist with pre-cum, teeters at the rumbling brink of eruption?"

Truer words have never been spoken. This well written tale is told with witty panache. I really enjoyed it.

gxnngxnnalmost 12 years ago
cock in cunt later expected

As a foreigner (Chinese) I am much impressed by your graphic illustration of your performance, but I take the details with a grain of salt.

If your teachers had written such a hot letter, she must have got you in another round of fun in her closed door office, that would be the most logical development and the happy ending we expect to read.

Hope you can rewrite the history for our fantasy.

SaucyminxSaucyminxalmost 12 years ago
Very nice!

Very hot read and reminded me of my Intro to Cinema class where I used to sit right behind a big hunk of a redhead and not hear a damn thing as I watched the muscles ripple under his shirt. *sigh* Thanks Ben!

litfan10litfan10almost 12 years ago
Nice job

A cute, fun read. I was wondering where you were going in the absolute end and it was worth it. Great to finish a story with a smile on my face and a bulge in my pants, thank you for both!

OleguyOleguyabout 11 years ago
Damn wonderful

Your humour is refreshing and best of all you have displayed the ability to interest some of the lady readers of LIT

I for one am captivated by the other sex's outlook.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous