All Comments on 'Real Love Never Dies Ch. 01'

by sexyinaf

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

heteroflexible...that's a new one for me. great if you're afraid of the word bi-sexual. I like the struggle between the way they've always been and the depth of the friendship against the feelings he has, though I feel badly for Kyle who is clearly not protecting his heart. I hope his friend cares enough not to hurt him deeply.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
More please!

This is a very good start. I'm already hooked. Please continue this story. :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ahhhhhhhhhh ended way too soon!

MORE PLEASE MORE! you stopped at such a intersting part I want more!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
continue

please continue... this is great.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Amazing

This is incredible please contonue

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

This is the first time I read this story and I absolutely love it. Please continue this story, can't wait to see what happens next

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
more!

This is very interesting, it surely will become something very exciting to read, please don't stop!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
awww

I can't wait for more.... I hope you write more♡♥

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

I loved the character interactions and personalities you introduced in the Best Present series. I wish Best Present would continue but I would hope that this story builds off the better parts of BP. Trey and Nick's relationship was erotic and deep at the same time, and their group of friends were interesting. Nick's relationship with his father was interesting but I think the story peaked when it was focusing on Trey and Nick. You are an excellent writer and really know how to make characters feel like real people. I'm excited to see what you do with this story. The title intrigues me. I wonder will Ky and Sky be separated at some point and have to regain what they had? It seems like it could be a great story. Your set up was awesome. A precise description of how their gay interaction started, while the main setting being a few months after that. Gives us a perfect window for some nice character growth as they deal with new feelings. Discovery and questioning for Sky as he learns of his friend's sexuality and obvious feelings for him, and possible betrayal and guilt for Kyle as his friend is now shying away from his touch and feeling awkward around him, while at the same time having the occasional sexual experience shared between the two. It has loads potential and I think you are definitely capable of making it into something awesome.

I'm very excited to see where you take this one, good luck!

~K.S.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

love it! please please please continue!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Man, wish you would continue this series. I really like it a lot.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous