All Comments on 'Black on Black Pegging is Okay'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Samuelx = Seriously Ill Psychopath!

The cut and paste, evil, and racist diatribes that Samuelx submits to Literotica.com are clear indications that he is a dangerous psychopath juvenile / teenager who is a danger to all concerned in his community.

Canada should immediately extradite Samuelx to Haiti!

Lately he has referred to his old tricks of using different computers with different names [i.e.; Anonymous] to post positive comments about his nonsensical diatribe submissions as well as to negatively talk about people who have made negative comments about him and his people hating submissions.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I agree

As a Prosecutor in the Ottawa Crown Attorney’s Office, I have to agree. My office is going to have to look into this. He seems to fit the profile of a guy where looking for. You know what I’m not getting into it on here.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This happened awhile ago with some current cases being reviewed, but i'm sure it's Samuelx.

http://www.canada.com/ottawacitizen/news/story.html?id=967db5f1-8a02-4da2-930b-98b97ea44958

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2132 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...