All Comments on 'Daughter Comes in From the Cold Ch. 02'

by Giveandgetoral

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxalmost 12 years ago
Sounds like personal experience

Between showing up corrupt judges and social welfare cheats I really know what you are hitting out at. Great story - with excellent character development and NO SPELLING MISTAKES, well done.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayalmost 12 years ago
Great story

A very loving story between father and daughter, I see their relationship growing with time even a baby.

The part about the child support is so true, I had two ex-wives that fucked me over, one even moved to California without me knowing it (running from a bad check rap) eight months later I was arrested, went to court, luckily for me I had wrote her checks every month just never knew where to send them, charges were dropped, California also wanted to double my child support so they could recover the money she got from them, The Judge told them to go to hell (his words)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Holy F'n Mackerel

I like this story; "Feather" sounds interesting, hmmmmm

Thx;

DKP

lrogerblrogerbabout 10 years ago
Happy ending

Fuck that bitch of a x wife/mother. Good story.

Dark_StormDark_Stormover 9 years ago
I could feel it.

Your description of "Feather" was so well detailed and "real" that I could actually feel it. I don't know if "Feather" is something you made up or have actually done, but it is delicious. Makes me want to try it out.

I wouldn't mind hearing about the more intense version, too!

I also liked the fact that the relationship and sex was done lovingly, rather than all of this Daddy Dom/daughter sub stuff that seems to be so prevalent in a lot of other Father-Daughter stories here on Lit. Just goes to show that you don't have to be brutal to be passionate.

Very well done.

sammers12345sammers12345about 9 years ago
more more more

please write more love it

SailingsometimesSailingsometimesover 8 years ago
Well done.......again

This was WONDERFUL again, would love to see you revisit this story line. Please keep setting the BAR higher and higher .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Holy Mother of God

"Even more intense" is going to be a very demanding Genie! You realize that's how BDSM became such a powerful addiction. Lovers crave more and more extreme, until they are expertly playing the roles of owner and user...mmmmm.

Father and daughter taking on those roles could birth a story entitled, "Unholy Mother of God,"

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

SailingSometiems...I see that you wrote your comment on New Years Eve - always a night of passion without limits. I agree that the author is setting the bar higher and higher. What I am hoping for in the future installments is, to see Sara's luscious teen body suspended nude from that lofty bar...

olblueyesolblueyesover 7 years ago
i think there is something left undone here!!

very erotic little, and i mean little, as in verrrrry short,, incest tale,,,seems to be room for further development here!! just sayin'

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the story line. No use in asking for another chapter as I don't believe that is ever going to happen.

Guess if she was an only child and her mom was only living relative and mom drown when her air mattress

sprung a leak while floating in the ocean. Ok, never mind. Story is awesome and it is probably best left

right where it is.

SatyrDickSatyrDickalmost 2 years ago

Great series!

11/10 Feathers !!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous