All Comments on 'Of Hell and Heaven Ch. 02'

by bmunchausen

Sort by:
  • 32 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really liked it!

I really like your story. Your story was sexy, but the his devotion to the nun was emotional. Loved it!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loose vs Lose

After I diet, my pants become loose. Sometimes I lose track of time. It drives me crazy when language is not properly applied. Many authors make this mistake and editors let it go. I did like the story!

J0SEJ0SEalmost 12 years ago
YAY!!!

You left me with a permanent smile! :)

hodunkhodunkalmost 12 years ago
What a fantastic story!

I loved this story from word one! One of the best ever!

Silverhawke2Silverhawke2almost 12 years ago
brilliant

This is how life should be. Great story and a good ending

Fighting41Fighting41almost 12 years ago
Beautiful

A wonderful wonderful story

calibeachgirlcalibeachgirlalmost 12 years ago
Truer than

can be imagined...

Cristeta1891Cristeta1891almost 12 years ago
Loved it!

Beautifully written...

PTBzzzzPTBzzzzalmost 12 years ago
Page 2, near the middle

You get kinda kinky...............She was able to get my whole duck into her mouth

How do you get an entire duck in your mouth?

ambush184ambush184almost 12 years ago
well done

Very nice. Thank you. I enjoyed it very much.

bkdarkcambkdarkcamalmost 12 years ago
excellent

great story. very enjoyable read

sassyseniorsassysenioralmost 12 years ago
...and Heaven

A wonderfully beautiful story. I read both of the chapters back to back. Loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

wow i really enjoyed your story. better story then we get in movies these days..thanks

TalonsreachTalonsreachover 11 years ago
missed opportunity

A great story but with a hole in it. The opportunity hinted at by his sister could have been a great scene. The presentation of his fiance to his parents was a great place to show intergenerational understanding and love while working through perceptions and expectations.

juanviejojuanviejoover 11 years ago
It was a warm and beautiful story.

I am so glad that you let the story take its natural course. All in all, it was a beautiful love story; thank you. (See, I can write in English too.)

Cinco Estrellas, Hermano!

camr4656camr4656over 10 years ago
And another G R E A T S T O R Y!!!

Hey. Thank you for another great story. You are one helluva writer and I thoroughly enjoy every thing that you have written so far.

Hang in there and keep up the wonderful works.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Damn faggot !

"1*" !!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wonderful

A great story. It can bring tears to your eyes but in the end very happy ending. Now it is time to finish Of Heaven and Hell. Please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Negitive comments and encouragement

That story was there most romantic story I have ever read!!! You have to keep writing!!! Don't listen to the negitive people!!! KEEP WRITING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Whoever you are that called this story a faggot or even if you called the author a faggot, you had NO right!!!!!!!!!! You are the faggot for being so mean!!!!!

camr4656camr4656over 9 years ago
And ANOTHER GREAT STORY!!

BARON: Thank you again and again. This story is one of your best ever. Please keep up the good work. Bless you!!!

Cam Wylie

Richie4110Richie4110over 9 years ago
Wonderful!

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph this was outfuckingstanding. Hope to read more of your yarns soon.

Thanks for sharing your talent.

drdetroit019drdetroit019about 9 years ago
A great romance

I went to a Jesuit University, and never understood the inability of the catholic clergy to marry. I am not catholic, but I applaud this story. A really fine tale. And the follow-up is also fantastic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great love story, but weakened by the pointless plot device.

Her going silent after learning she was pregnant made no sense. Based on previous actions and character development, it should have been a cause of celebration. Why would she even stay for the Tribunal? Would she have stayed a nun if she could keep her baby? So what was the point? And she wasn't going to call him at all? What if he never found out about her pregnancy? All those questions weakened an otherwise lovely romantic story. A little more imagination and wit would have you come up with a more plausible interference in their romance, adding the dramatic tension you wanted. Still, a lovely warm romance with a very sweet ending. Thank you for your time and effort.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Breathtaking

This story was just beautiful! There were some grammar problems, but other than that I loved it!

Chief3BlanketChief3Blanketover 7 years ago
Most enjoyable

I don't really know what happened but overall this story came out with a short and long form version. The short form versions conclusion worked out better than the way Chapter three of the long form version ended. Looking at the posting dates it appears that the three chapter left no version is a rewrite of the story.

Johnny0432Johnny0432almost 7 years ago
Very nice5 star story

The head of my college nursing department was an ex Nun that fell in love with a man and got married. It was a love story too.

rightbankrightbankabout 6 years ago
Nice romance

Thanks

i wish we could have been there when he took her home to meet his parents

TSreaderTSreaderalmost 5 years ago
A truly lovely love story

I love love stories, and yours fits right in there! You hit almost everything, maybe just a little to quick to end the story, but we readers are greedy that way... Thank you so much for sharing this with us, I truly enjoyed it all the way through!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I presume they got married, because mommy has had a lot of buns in her oven. She and daddy seem so happy and the kids love them to death. WONDERFUL SERIES!

Rancher46Rancher46over 2 years ago

Great story and one can only assume with three kids and another one in the oven that they got married and lived happily ever after. Well done 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

i only gave it a five because it would not allow me to give ten

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

They were husband and wife, just not legally when he peed in her the first time, and made her Carol Miller- MOMMY. Wonderful- 10 stars!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous