All Comments on 'Watching My Wife!'

by limpjake

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
theaquarianpentheaquarianpenalmost 12 years ago
WTF Cowboy

Have you no pride?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is abuse

Abusive spouses deserve to be taken down and burned. I believe that there was a new story just the other day were the wife knifed the husband. This will be approaching that same point where he will have to fight for his life. Of course if he scars her so that no man would want her that would be a viscous thing to do, yet that is what she is doing to him mentally.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well...

I really do not what to say... I get a mind's picture of a real physically lacking husband. He should review his will and his insurance, check the brakes on his car.. This wife is going to push him off a cliff

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
Limpjake

First of all this is probably not erotic to a large portion of the population.Secondly I don't see a Loving Wife here do you? Lastly this probably belongs in Fetish or Non Consent. This was really a sad story. You can delete this now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wrong catagory.

It belongs in the garbage section.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fuck these losers making comments

They clearly like this type of story, otherwise they wouldn't have read it. They just have to shit on you to make their own pathetic little pricks feel bigger. Good story, man.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked it 5*****

Thanks for writing. Derek

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

Keep writing this is just great reading for us small cocked sissy wimp husbands

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What sewer pipe did you slither out of

Pure pig slime but you know that. Nothing ner same tired script almost as if written from a template, so same tired comments your efforts are at best sub juvnile iminagination less than 6 yr. Old stimulation 0.0002 or less .you guessed it you are a looser bigtime

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
TO......What sewer pipe did you slither out of

I am guessing you did not care for the story????

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

if she is a hot wife, spontaneous combustion as her fate? If that does not work, she can be a divorced slut and husbamd has an 'ex" he is not obligated to supoport.

hindsight2020hindsight2020almost 12 years ago
Not lw

The main theme here is humiliation. That makes it BDSM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I agree with Great Story

Classic cuckold story, well written except for some sloppy grammer. Can't wait to read more. I don't know why people would read a story about a topic they don't like, let alone leave a comment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Interesting story

You hit on several interesting items. Many women wish they would take similar action. It is easier to do than many think.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
VERY LOW CLASS

Sex in a bathroom is never very sexy.Just for low life people.Not a good story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Editing

Needs major editing.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Without prejudice

Limpjake

If you would like better ratings, try BDSM. If you prefer to stir up a shit-storm, leave similar tales in LW.

lawrenclawrencalmost 12 years ago
Terrible

The ugliest thing in a marriage is extramarital fucking.

CaribCuckyCaribCuckyalmost 12 years ago
shut the fuck up

you "people" that take the time to read something you know you won't like & then bitch about it, shut up!

It was short, didn't get into their relationship. Was to the point of a "normal" wife controlling her husband & enjoying a superior cock......made my cock hard...well done!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
closet cucks will never shut up

they live to bitch, moan, cry about cuck stories. This story is titled "Watching My Wife!" and described as "cuckolded husband watches wife" so ANYONE who read it is a cuckold or closet cuckold. Unless masochism is their thing, flamers are closet cucks, period. Let them flame, it is what flamers do best.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just a few

A few small errors in word usage.... meaning to use one word but typing another. Could be a result of editing and changing existing sentences but not proof-reading properly. As for the morons who clearly read a story when it's labeled with a subject matter which pisses them off.... why?. There can only be one reason. It turns you on. Otherwise, just go outside, thump your chests and read your bibles and re-assure yourselves that you are perfect human beings. Yeah, right. You read this stuff so that blows that assumption out of the water.

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
well another sick cuck writer seeking attention

welcome spineless one - there are a few like you here seeking self disrespect as they have no value in their mind or ours.<P>

Seek help soon little sick one as your fetish of being purposely helpless and into watching cocks - do what you can't will get worse until you take things into your own mouth like a true cuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
yes, just another closet cuck seeking attention

title wasn't a clue, description wasn't a clue - cannot tie your shoes if you didn't know what this story was about, but closet cucks can't just read and spank, they are attention whores who must comment afterwards. or deny to curb the self-loathing?

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
i don't get it.

Is it that some people actually like being verbally abused and physically demeaned? I read the whole story and felt sad for the husband... disgusted by the wife and her lover.

limpjakelimpjakealmost 12 years agoAuthor
its about humiliation addiction/loving wives

Yes, this story I wrote could very well be in BDSM, if that is the only point of view your meager, nonintellectual minds can see. Yes, grammatically I am not at the level of most authors, but I am sure I am not the worst, I will try to get better. However I wrote this story on my smart phone so my ability to edit is not that good.

It is a loving wife story as my wife has adventurous sex with other men with my permission. Hence, the description of "cuckolded husband", and out of love for me and my sexual needs, she humiliates me for my own mental pleasure. Its how I roll.

limpjakelimpjakealmost 12 years agoAuthor
thank you!

Thank you, to those who did enjoy the story, it is much appreciated. I do like the constructive criticism of some of you as well. I am new and I am learning I hope to get better with every story. What the haters don't realize is their harsh judgements only add to my pleasurous humiliation of letting the world know of my sexual inadequacies, and the excitement I receive when my wife treats me exactly how i asked her to. Thanks again peeps.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
It is all spposed to be fun!

To the Writter... GOOD JOB! To all the negative Commenters.... Did it require you read the entire story to allow you to voice your opinions? Stories are in large about fantasies and desires of people. It is ashame that people that have the interests to visit this site would actually critisize someone else's fantasies and desires. Although being treated as the husband character in this story does not really appeal to my desires I can read this story and not be critical of the writter for his fantasies. Thank God we live in a country where each person can publish these writtings. Each person also has the right to individual opinions but not let us forget that courtesy is beaten but not forgotten in this great Country!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good Approach

Many men "share" their wives and girlfriends with me in so many ways: I cop feels on the commuter trains, I dance better, closer and more often at parties and cookouts, I have my staff walk in and out of my office several times a day so I can wach black asses undulate, and strong white legs swish together. Finally I take young assistants on business trips, and after treating them to food and sights like most husbands and boyfriends can't afford - I fuck them with a short but very fat and hard cock. Lots of cuckolds out there. Thanks for this story LImpjake.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it!

Forget about the Literotica divas (because that's who they are) who bitch about typos and categories. This was a hot story. More, please.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Well this Diva says if you post this in LW...

Then you are going to get LOW scores.

Cuckoldry is FETISH, post it there.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong area

and this isn't even interesting under fetish or non-consent.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Risky behavior

Which will certainly lead to divorce. Because your wife has demonstrated that she has no love or respect for you. You've lost any sense of pride you had in yourself.

And you've allowed a stranger to expose you to HIV, herpes and all manner of STD's. Sounds like a lose - lose proposition to me. Even for a fictional story this is unbelievably bad.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Cuckold

Wimp cuckold ate the studs huge load. His wife has pictures. Does not want to be bi? Oh he is going to soon be sucking that cock and swallowing the whole load. He will get hooked on getting his belly filled with real man seed. He will crave it and anything else her lovers want.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
good boy

U do as ur told an if u have to do wat a muscle bound hunk wants. Then u do it

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Giving up your wife

Giving your wife to a hot hung alpha male that your wife wants inside her is a very noble thing to do. It is only natural and you should never stand in his way, never. He deserves her pussy, she deserves his cock. It is very simple. Now us beta boys need to get whatever satisfaction out of it we can get. The ultimate experience is our wife's allowing us to watch them do this. Most of the guys that comment on these stories in a negative manner are likely the very guys that we'd love to have fucking our wives. They are Strong, opinionated, and love pussy. My wife is ripe for the taking and I offer her to you alphas freely. You deserve pussy. Please fuck her for me.

dossermandossermanabout 9 years ago
Loved it.

My wife takes as many men as she likes to our bed and lets them fuck her stupid. I stand or sit and watch while stroking my 7inch cock but my wife always seems to find men with huge cocks that after she has let them fuck her and cum inside her leave her with her cunt well stretched so that I cant touch the sides with my cock. I have seen her take on three men at once and she has been covered in cum and left as limp as rag doll lay on the bed then she demands that I clean her up with my tongue. I know that if I don't she will no longer let me fuck her or worse still watch her get fucked. Her mother knows I am a used pussy licker and I have been made to walk around naked in front of her when she visits our place, she has even watched me clean my wife up after being filled with sperm. my mother-in-law has also wanked me while we have both watched my wife her daughter take on travis my wife's favourite lover that is very well hung and can keep going for ages making my wife cum on his cock several times until she is exhausted. I am then allowed to cum in my mother-in-laws hand and she feeds it back to me. Travis has even stretched my mother-in-laws pussy because he fucks her after my wife and once I was even allowed to lick my mother-law-clean and bring her to orgasm on my face. I enjoy being used like this by both women and look forward to Friday and Saturdays because I will be naked and willing to serve my ladies with my lips and tongue.

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 9 years ago
Betas

Yep, I am a beta and my wife has done a part of this. It really is our place as cuckold wannabes to not hide from our desires. Watching my wife..ok..flirt and kiss...is fantastic and more so when I get puzzling looks from people we know. I burn inside with desire..so hot. Looking forward to more of your stories. Little Jimmy

SuddenThunderSuddenThunderalmost 9 years ago
FETISH FETISH Didn't read the story though the writing may be good

But why is it in Loving Wives? Multiple sexual/psychological disorders abound notably sexual sadism and masochism... paraphilia for sure. Why is it not in FETISH?

If the wife is doing this to make you happy as your comment indicates then she probably is operating out of love but if she gets gratification out of the humiliation inflicted on you... that's not love.

You indicated that she is doing this to make you happy but your happiness is illusory at best. Please get some help. Please don't reproduce. And please don't raise or influence children.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
WACC

.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wrong category

No loving wife here. And I'm betting he wasn't around when she came home next. I'm thinking he packed everything he wanted, took all the money from the bank accounts, cancelled the credit cards and left, never to return. Who would stay with an abusive, manipulative whore? Epically stupid story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
cocksucking husband

My wife has never had to force me to suck a guys cock for her. I am not a sissy but will suck a cock for my wife any time she wants me to. I sure hope more guys will try sucking cock in front of their wives as it is a real turn on for all there!!! Not gay but sex is sex and swallowing cum is great fun.

i

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
There's only one answer to blackmail... someone didn't think this through

"Now I have visual proof of how much of a pathetic sissy bitch you are, and you will do exactly as I say forever, or else your whole family will see these. Now start swallowing that cum all over your face, we have to go back to the party."

Actually, I'll have to tell my whole family anyway when I explain to them why we're getting divorced. They will be sending the moving van over to pick up my things this afternoon. Goodbye.

And no, it never makes sense to reward a blackmail attempt with sexual activity of any kind - as that activity will merely be recorded and used for more blackmail. That's why I had to end this now. If you have any questions, contact my solicitors.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Worm

Another cuckold worm and his whore. Totally new concept.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
Great story !!!

Loved it, my wife and i do similar,

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Pretty much how it goes

Great description of an encounter... May not like but it is as it is...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Tiresome trope

A slut is married to a gay guy.

It is neither shocking nor titillating.

It isn't even interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I have never seen a shower in a public restroom in a park, they're public toilets with a wash basin sink. Now I have seen them in a club house but it was for members only not a public facility. In this story, the cheating wife is cuckolding her husband making demands. that she is willing to let him have sex with her provided he jumps through the hoops, etc. is different. The tip off is when at the end of the story she invites the young stud to watch her use a strap-on on her husband. so we actually have a husband that is already a sissy. I liked the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I loved the story, The wimp husband is pretty smart. letting the stud do all the work while he reaps the benefits. so what if she takes his picture... He gets to use her pussy. he knows he doesn't have the equipment to sexually satisfy her He gets to suck her nipples. fondle her body, etc. etc.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

what the fuck she is your wife get the good wife a good fuck. i know my wife was in a good mood afterwards and when we got home she wanted to fuck some more

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous