All Comments on 'Youthful Love Rekindled Ch. 01'

by ZenJinni

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
canndcanndalmost 12 years ago

A bit short. I will look for an update though. He was kinda a dick at the end and it almost didn't fit b/c he was walking around pining for her and remembering her and thinking about how long ago he'd seen her down to the day, yet when he sees her he treats her like a whore? Is that b/c it was expected of him? Demon side or not, the way he was thinking about her, it wouldn't make sense for him to suddenly act like that. Wonder how he'll handle seeing her?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

hopefully the how and when she became a jinn will be explained. since he seems to not have known that 4yrs ago.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first story. You are off to a nice start. This story did just what a first story should do, it grabbed my attention and left me wanting to know more. When did Katarina become a jinni? Katarina seemed frightened by Ishan, has she seen his demon side before? What side of him will show up in his bedroom later? See questions that only the next chapter will start to answer I'm looking forward to reading it to see in which direction you go next!!!.

ZenJinniZenJinnialmost 12 years agoAuthor
thanks

Thank you all for your kind words and questions. I am super excited to have my submission approved and can't wait to start writing the next chapter for you all. Please any constructive criticism is welcomed. A big thank you to my editor, lemuwah.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous