All Comments on 'Shy Wife Goes To Strip Club'

by Thompson99

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
Normally...

This is not my kind of story, but it sucked me in and I enjoyed.

5* from me. Well done.

ErotonautErotonautover 11 years ago
Clearly a new chapter has begun

It's obvious Pandora's Box and been opened and there'll be no stopping her now.

honeylicker1124honeylicker1124over 10 years ago
I liked it!

This can be made into a good series of how she goes further and further into debauchery. Love the MILF stories.

Would have liked more description of wife other than what she wore and A-cups. What color hair? Is she hairy or shaved? etc. All adds to the visual effect.

Saw no errors in spelling or grammar which is important.

Gave it 5/5 stars. Look forward to this lovely MILF exposing more and becoming addicted to it.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
boring

I almost feel asleep reading that lame ass crap

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Loved it looking forward to Sharon spending more time with the youngg 20 somthing guys

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Needs an edit

Too many typos and grammar problems to make this an enjoyable read.

DashaboutDashaboutover 5 years ago
Strip Clubs

My husband and friends like to take the motorcycles out for rides a couple times a month till it gets too cold. I go along once in a while and the last stop they always make is a local strip joint. It can be fun. Most all of them know I am not shy about flashing my tits at some of the rallies we've been to. The times I've been with them there they are always trying to get me to go on stage. I've been bought table and lap dances quite a few times. One night a few years ago after dinner and a few drinks my husband Bill and our friend Jim brought me there for a last round. It was news to me but not them that it was amateur night. After watching a few pretty ladies and having a few drinks and a lot of egging on by them, I entered the contest. I didn't win but sure had fun and the tips weren't bad. If you have never done it, you should. The attention from the younger guys is amazing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Women know.

They learn at a very early age where boys eyes go. Women are also mostly every bit as sexual as men are, in some ways more so, so the trick is for them to first feel safe, and realize no one that matters will ever know.

Add a bit of liquid courage and close to without fail, they will amaze us. My wife and I stopped at a strip club on a long trip once, she got tipsy and ended up on stage in some contest. Here was an close to Grandma type, full bush, up there with skinny shaved bare young girls? She brought the house down, the place went nuts at that.

Since then, my reserved and shy 44 year old wife has been a hottie, which I admit I do not mind.

jennerbill6jennerbill6about 1 year ago

Good short story. I gave it 3 out of 5 because there were too many typos. Moving forward I would recommend have some edit this for you before you post. This is a great start that can easily be improved.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous