All Comments on 'Bad Girl'

by MoiBien

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story, ignore the negative fools

Excellent story, well written. There's a real trend on Literotica these days for people who don't approve of something to criticise it like these other twits do here - just ignore them. They could be religious cranks for all we know, trying to make folks 'respect their vows' or some such crap, with no idea what vows people actually made to each other. This was obviously consensual for all parties and that's great.

markstar99markstar99almost 12 years ago
Loved it

Nice format too...

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Tireless

Well, Sweety is a real dynamo. If I were to have (the male analog of) that night, I would fall into bed at home and be out within 20 seconds. Sara talks herself into getting even more pounding. Feisty broad!

Realistically, I think even serious hot-wives don't act like college sophomores on Spring Break! Yeah, it is hot story to IMAGINE, but a hard story to BELIEVE!

3*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Excellent Writing!

Bad Girl, Bad Girl,

You write an erotic tale, which captivates your reader!

Which journalism school did you graduate from?

It is refreshing to read such craftsmanship.

Keep writing!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good job

Author,

Good job. Keep it up.

Matt Moreau

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Real story

I like your story, my wife did it for real, and she love it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Experience

I really like reading the exploits of a hotwife from her person perspective. please write about some more episodes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
3 stars

i liked it

syd_v63syd_v63over 10 years ago
Convert

I am not a fan of this type of first person story telling. Well typically because most authors I read are apparently male and in this type of narration they'd be talking to a female. So the reader in turns takes on the female persona. However this was nicely done. You went back and forth very nicely and it didn't disturb the flow.

Thank you

NexttimeroundNexttimeroundabout 8 years ago
Nicely written

if you like this....

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago
My wife getting there

My wife is granddaughter of a Methodist minister. We've been married 25 years and she is slowly revealing her fantasy of becoming a bad girl. Years ago I brought a 7in dildo to bed so she could feel a coc k in her while I licked her clit. Lately she has been laying the dildo along her tummy to show me how deep it will go in her pussy. She does this to tease me since my coc k is the average 6". I asked her yesterday if she liked being my bad girl. She said, " Ummm- hmm. Yes I do. " My heart galloped in my chest. I wonder how I will feel when she tells me she has a guy she wants to bring home.

Newcpl1106Newcpl1106about 2 years ago

this was a sexy horny read. I would love the wife coming home like this. looking forward to more reads.

26thNC26thNCabout 2 years ago

Threesome, voyeur, and hotwife are the three parts of a cuckold story.

QuickdrawIDQuickdrawID3 months ago

Hi MoiBien,

It has been a long time since we have written to each other. I'll try to rectify that.

I have now read all of your posted stories and have to say that this one is the very best, at least to my tastes. It really had the desired affect on me!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMoiBien@MoiBien
38 Followers
Happily married woman who's husband knows and enjoys that I play here. I enjoy learning what other people like and dislike in the world of sex play. What if I were your wife???