All Comments on 'Missed Connection Ch. 02'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OMG

I loved it. Sean is definitely showing his ass in this chapter, and Kassidy deserves better. I hope Kassidy and Jackson meet next chapter too. The only thing that bothers me is how short it is. At least two pages next time, pretty please? I hope you update soon cause I'm on edge just waiting to see what happens next.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
*****

Five.

AndromedaGoldAndromedaGoldalmost 12 years ago
Sun-Sean is jealous????

Oh really, now? Did he really think that the beautiful Kassidy was in love with him? Please update soon, and as Anon wrote, PLEASE let Kassidy and Jackson get together! Also, can we get two pages?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Too short.

The story seems really interesting, but as soon as I start to get into it-----it's over. I think the chapters are too short.

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Team Jackson

I didn't like how Sean peferred Kassidy as his when he sleeps around with other girls but when Kassidy sees a guy who shes possibly interested in he goes ape shit!!!

But aside from that I really love this story...

Bizzy_BishBizzy_Bishalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Picky, Picky....

Lol you guys asked for more frequent updates, I do that and now the chapters aren't long enough! Picky, picky! ;D

Just kidding, I'll try to do better. Thanks for reading!

-Bizzy

honeybreehoneybreealmost 12 years ago
iinteresting web we are weaving

Sean is on that Chris Brown shit I see because his age is showing...lol he is one of those guys that when you sleep together you are his but he can screw every lily, sally and jane. Kassidy is too fly and seem to have a good head on her shoulders so far to be anyone's bottom bitch...lol Jackson is interesting I wonder what is causing his nightmares and seemingly disconnect away from people in general. I feel like his rabbit hole goes deeper for someone who is just 29. Keep up the good work and can't wait for more. Oh the short chapters don't personally bother me if the story is frequently updated and the chapter is worth the read and not just a filler...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh My Gosh!!!

Why did you do this to me? I was so excited to see that they got in contact with each other only to become sad when I noticed that the story was already over. But patience is a virtue. Thanks for the update and I'm looking forward to the next installment.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 12 years ago
Heyyyy

I can't believe you left it like that I would've thought you'd at least left us hanging after she either sent him a text or tried to call oh well wishful thinking guess we just have to wait on the next update so please update real soon thanks!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Love the story thus far

Though it annoys me that Kassidy sold herself short at such a young age (Sean is such a typical 20-something year old man), I hope she ditches him before Jackson comes into the picture because Jackson doesn't strike me as a guy thats into drama... Or sharing for that matter.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great update! Sean is an idiot he thinks he can go around screwing all the women he wants while Kassidy is suppose to be true to him. I hope she get a clue soon she deserves better and cuts him off and Jackson a chance. update soon I can't wait to read more.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
We

Sometimes pass up prime opportunities being clueless to what that person or people can add to our lives. Good to see that Kay is not delusional about her relationship with Sean. More soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lol!

I'm actually pretty sure Sean knows better and knows that his jealously is misplaced. He's screwed himself though (or rather everything wearing a skirt) and he can't claim Kassidy for himself and he knows it. I think he has set Kassidy aside as his own special someone, but thought he could play the field on the side... but that's not Kassidy's problem - and could Sean seriously settle down with just her? I just don't think so. Not how he's written so far.

I'm interested to see how things play out between Jackson and Kassidy. Looking forward to the next chapter - hope it's longer - at least double what they've been so far.

mimi186mimi186almost 12 years ago
More please

I love your work I'm addictive!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
Talk about a missed connection.....please

Friend Sun-Sean has missed the train. It has now pulled out of the station and all he can do is stand on the platform and watch it move off. He totally missed the real connection.

He's the sorry ass. Kassidy is moving and he woke up a little late. Did he really think he had a lock on her because of so many firsts???? Shut Up!!!!!

TIme for a grown up man for her. One who will appreciate her and love her!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Reading this on my morning walk and...

... the Shirelles song Soldier Boy came on from my playlist. Nice.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I’m a sucker for this type of setup. And Sean, she’s right— you’re being an hypocritical asshole.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous