All Comments on 'Need For Revenge Ch. 04'

by DG Hear

Sort by:
  • 100 Comments
tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
ITS NEVER NOT THE BEST IT COULD BE

there is always room for improvement and doubt and then their is the future and its turmoils, TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Thank you for actually knowing where the hymen is, so many on this site believe it is half way inside the vagina and it's something the guys cock 'bumps' into.

I loved this story.

DG HearDG Hearalmost 12 years agoAuthor
DG Hear

Thank you to all who stayed to the finish. Your reading and commenting on my story is much appreciated. Listening to your comments I will try and make the chapters a bit longer or possible combine a couple. I would like to stay with one category but it's not always possible.

Your feedback both positive and negative is always always appreciated. As long as you repect my editor. He is just there to help me make my story a better read.

Thanks again for reading and commenting

DG

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good ending

Jerry in Washington state, USA - I enjoyed this story, but it is not among my faves of your stories. I honestly don't know why I didn't respond more positively to this story. My best guess is that the early scene of him just watching his wife with her three sexual partners turned off my usual rooting for the cuckold victim. In my mind, he should have called for hotel security or the police, at least claimed his wife was being raped. I stayed with the story because I felt the revenge might be unusual. Nothing special in the revenge department for me. After all I've just said, I still felt it was a good story - I just didn't get as much enjoyment from it that I've gotten from some of your other stories. I have enjoyed several of your stories and I will be re-reading them soon.

Sid0604Sid0604almost 12 years ago
Thank you

They were 4 very good chapters........a great story........ I've thoroughly enjoyed reading them. Thank you.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Nice Read

but routine from beginning to end. I agree with those who feel that it is far from your best effort, but who is thankful that you are posting something for us to read! Hear! Hear!

C_frommnC_frommnalmost 12 years ago
Times 4

it was a great story and all 4 chapters were excellent

Mousse9Mousse9almost 12 years ago

I'm slightly surprised that Rob would admit he'd been having sex with Mary Ann at her wedding, in front of everybody. Even with the judge's threat, he doesn't seem the type to tell the truth. (Then again, with his jaw broken, he couldn't lie his way out by just nodding or shaking his head...)

It seems like an almost too easy way for Jim to have people know he was the victim here, and not Mary Ann. Shockingly easy. I'm not complaining, mind you.

As for Jim's past (him peeping on his mother), it doesn't seem to have gone anywhere. That backstory might as well not have been there, as far as how this story played out. Personally, I thought you'd make a bigger deal about it (maybe how Jim relates to women?).

It has a classic ending though, with pretty much everything else tied up neatly.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Good ending with Mary Ann having a black baby, which dispels all doubt in anyone's mind about her cheating on her husband. You might have thrown in that she was having trouble with getting dates from anyone other than black guys, which is what usually happens. The issue with Ben's Mother was handled well although that was one of the weaker parts of the story. All in all a pretty good read.

Formbdy2k2011Formbdy2k2011almost 12 years ago
Good Work

When I began reading the story, it almost lost me but as the story unwound, I found it more and more believable. I especially loved the night with Ben's mother. Overall, it was a good story.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
well done

but that is what we expect from you. i saw the black baby way back when - good finish - the part where she could not be sure of tony was daddy was great.

u get a 5

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Again a 5 stars story

@ Kind DGH You try, try writing wrong stories, but you are unsuccesful to write any wrong story. Sometime you write a story and it seems to be wrong at the first chapter and it becomes super or hyper at the end. I am curious when you will be able to write a wrong story.

I am sorry, I was wrong and not the story, the second chance as the sister was good idea at the end. The only small blamish on this story is the Kathy's virginity, but it does not matter. The video of Ben's mother was managed as I thought in my comment at the 3d chapter.

Thank you for this story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
poor story/what was well done?

mary ann was a married slut,got caught with mutiple men gang bang,jimmy the inocent victim.gets a divorce.but the revenge part was over the top. screwing one guys mother,beating one guy with a baseball bat,fighting with the scumbag Rob in a crowded restaurant and getting arrested, \Rob who should have been his primary target. she mary ann was her own worst enemy and paid big time for her slut behavor then the story goes into jim falls in love with kathy the sister. WAY TO MUCH HERE TO BE BELIVABLE, AND JIM BEHAVOR SHOULD MAKE KATHY WOUNDER WHAT KINDS OF MAN SHE IS MARRING.

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Very interesting

About the history of the revenge stories: The ancestor of all revenge stories the "Poor Man Of Nippur", which was found 3500 years ago in Akkadian, but the archeologists think it is older story and origins from Sumerian. The story is without marriage plot.

The marriage and fidelity is in a revenge story plot, that is the Beaumarchais/ Da Ponte/ Mozart "Marriage of Figaro" Opera (before Comedia).

Very interesting among hymn for the gods, mytology and heroic poems as Gilgames the Middle East-Mesopotamian culture produced a secular litareture masterpiece in the revenge story genre. The revenge story was the avantgard of the first secular literature of the World 4 millenia ago ...............IS IT NOT FUNNY MY FRIEND!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bartolobartoloalmost 12 years ago
excellent story

I enjoy DG Hear's stories because this author is a true master in understanding people, particularly those of the middle class. After Kathy's graduation from nursing school, Kathy and Jim get serious, and Jim thinks, "I knew she was the one. The one that completes my life." Truly a story written by one of the best writers of middle class Americana.

chytownchytownalmost 12 years ago
Thanks***

For sharing.

donofNYSoutherntierdonofNYSoutherntieralmost 12 years ago
Yes you've done it again..

Every time I see the Author of the story is DG Hear I'm sure to read it..

Haven't been sorry yet..You sure can write them..What an imagination

you must have...Just keep them coming we'll be here to read them..

Thanks Don

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Not your best by any means...not even close which is whiy giving this a "5"....

....just makes a mockery of the whole process. The only interesting part with any semblance of originality was fucking Ben's mom, that was great but even there the notification process was incredibly dull..But well written as usual.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A nice series

Well done.

I enjoyed the read, even if I didn't agree with some of his revenge tactics.

Over all, it was a well planned and written story

Thanks for the read.

count2threecount2threealmost 12 years ago

Its always interesting to learn what life is like in a little town filled with low life scumm.

As I said in ch. 2 you dont really care who wins. The hubby is the same scumm as all the other people, the only person worth redemption is Kathy and I feel sorry for her. No wonder so many you girl try to flee the countryside in the usa.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
You do craft some enjoyable stories

Thanks for writing and sharing it with us so regularly! I thInk I'm safe to say a thanks form all of us readers

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
#2 ALL IN THE FAMILY

and try and choose wisely. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
One of my favorite authors

DG always keeps my attention in his stories, the characters are always well developed and rich in depth. Please keep writing and I'll definitely read the new ones.

peggytwittypeggytwittyalmost 12 years ago
You are a great story teller!

You have grown as an Author but you still have the common man touch, and that makes it so much more worthwhile for me.

You have really expanded your writing style and it is great to see the flow of your stories. It has been a long time between reads for me, but you are one of the first Authors I look up when I visit the site.

Thanks for the entertainment

PT

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
not true

I read all these on lit and its nice that all the women have screaming orgasms.I am 70 years old and have been with more girls than most men dream about Im talking hundreds.I bring most to climac because i try hard.I am much larger than most men.

as far as screaming goes that doesnt happen very often.I know this is a fanticy . some men might feel that they are not pleasing their other half very often because of these stories.when I look into their eyes after sex and see the love and happeness I know I have done a good job without the screaming. ron from the usa

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Don't give much

hope for a white woman raising a black baby and hoping for a serious relationship.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
sleazy

Revenge is good. Fucking b

Ben's mom was sleazy and wrong.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not bad

The concept was very good, but the writing was a bit brief for my tastes. Maybe try being a little more descriptive and not rushing through, as you did at parts, but all in all a solid story.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 11 years ago
I loved it, DG.

I wish he had gotten more revenge on the man whose mother he screwed. Oh, well.

I love happy endings of all types.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Happy ending?

Maybe if she hits the lottery and has to watch his ex spend and spend.

MrVdogMrVdogover 11 years ago
I was kind of hoping...

That Mary Ann would end up in a lesbian relationship with Ben's mother...

teach1965teach1965over 11 years ago
Another 5!

I have enjoyed reading your stories. They usually resonate with my own feelings about life. Sometimes they don't have enough sex in them for my taste, but I like the story lines.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

You got it hands down. revenge and then married to the sister-and to find true love. What an absolutely great revenge story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I think

the grandparents are stupid. Just because she has a child doesn't mean they have to accept it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
5*****

Thanks for writing. tom anon

texcavemantexcavemanover 10 years ago
Anonymous commentor that called Grandparents stupid....

You have a lot of gall calling someone stupid for not turning their backs on an innocent child. Call his ex stupid, but until you have children of your own and grandchildren then shut up.

YOU ARE AN IDIOT!

Tim413Tim413about 10 years ago
I commented, after Chapter 1,

that I did not know if I would finish the series. I am glad I did. Five stars!

rightbankrightbankabout 10 years ago
Kathy is one anatomically strange woman.

Or Jimmy has one of the longest and stiffest tongues known to man.

"I pushed her back lightly so she lay on the bed while I began eating her pussy in earnest. I spread her pussy lips and saw her hymen. I licked at it with my tongue but not enough to break it."

It would be a very rare hymen to be that shallow, and fragile enough that Jimmy could lick it hard enough to break it . . . well you get my point.

This threw me for a loop and took away any credibility left.

tazz317tazz317about 10 years ago
NOW WE HAVE RUN THE GAMUT

watchers, listeners, believers and now doers. TK U MLJ LV NV

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 10 years ago
Excellent

Perfect revenge. The whore ex-wife is now raising a multi-racial baby alone. The "father" took off for parts unknown. Our hero married the love of his life, the cunt's sister. And they lived happily ever after. That's the best you can get in a Romance tale.

Five Stars

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 10 years ago
Yes -

She is living with the pain she forced on others -

She got what she deserved

Her younger sister is smarter and will live better than she does -

Works for me lol.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333almost 10 years ago

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
A good story

It all worked out well.

George in Omaha

AmbivalenceAmbivalenceover 9 years ago
What a head case...

What would Mary Ann have to be sad about (referencing her look at the graduation)...?

She fucked around on him - and didn't mind doing it... she lied about it - and didn't mind doing that either... she got pregnant and lied about him HAVING to be the farther - and didn't mind doing that...

She had a baby by a black man... and it may not have even been the one he SAW her have sex with... So is she sad that she's a cheating slut...?

When she told her sister she made a mistake in cheating on her husband and for Kathy not to make the same mistake, Kathy should have said, "Don't worry, I'm not the cheating slut in this family. "

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
The Best Revenge

The best "Revenge" is a life well lived. For Jim, certainly true here. Thanks for sharing your story.

Tootight1Tootight1about 9 years ago
great story

I refrained from commenting previously because I didn't know where this story was headed. every chapter was open ended. it was good overall. sounded and felt very believable. nicely done.

krosis666krosis666over 8 years ago
So what have we learned?

In the world of Literotica, at least, you should always marry the quieter, younger, less favoured sister, to avoid all the heartache!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Seriously, he ends up with the sister!

How original 1*

timbel13timbel13about 8 years ago
To Anon...

Don't be such a cat!! Marrying the sister was where this was going the whole time. To DG: Great job. I loved this story. No surprises, but really good. Keep up the good work. Writing fiction takes talent, and jealous people can always find some discouragement to share. Loved it!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
You should offer wine with this story

it is that cheesy.

Pappy7Pappy7about 8 years ago
All's well

that ends well. Especially if it was a good read getting to the end. And it was. Thanks for sharing your talent.

Drbeamer3333Drbeamer3333about 8 years ago
Second time through...

Thanks for the offering.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great Plot

Very well written, actually plausible. Nice to include small details that make reading enjoyable. Keep up the good writing.

uncomonnerduncomonnerdover 7 years ago
a great read!

I must say I really enjoyed this story great job DJ a real 5 star iv added to my favs.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
REVENGE ISNT ALWAYS THE STRONGEST NEED

to guess the next one should be EZ. TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
REVENGE IS A DISH BEST SERVED COLD

From the star trek 2 movie! Great job on the story of Infidelity, cuckold, finding new love and so on! Love you all! GREG. OH 100 % OF READING ENJOYMENT BYE.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Absolutely stupid

He gets revenge on one of the guys who fucked his wife by fucking the guys mom and then sitting down and having beers with him. 'He's not too bad of a guy once you get to know him.' That's just fucked up. Secondly, her saying 'Oh Jimmy, I can feel it building up inside me...' is about the dumbest thing I have ever heard. A totally fucked up story about a bunch of redneck hillbillies that would fuck their own sisters if they had a beer to split between them. 1* was generous.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Read the complete story

This is fiction remember don't get upset. Bens mother willingly screwed a total stranger so she wasn't embarrassed or hurt just well screwed. Bens mother also suprised him by giving better than she got and if Kathy didn't bust a move fast enough Bens mother may get one more visit. The truce he formed with Ben after being with his mother WAS better than fighting. I don't see how that makes them need to be compared to REDNECKS some rednecks are very decent likable people that are not stupid, violent or fuck their siblings and other relatives. Read the complete story not just look at the pretty words. Mary Ann was wrong and she knew it, Jim and his buddies were all punks and they knew it. Ben was the only one that came to terms with his actions. He got some satisfaction but, revenge those people not with what he did to hurt them. His revenge was to live happily ever after with Kathy.👍🏼

VapspegeoVapspegeoover 7 years ago
Some people have to see

Some people have a need to see their words in print. It's easy on this site to just say anything and POW there it is! The comments are supposed to help the writer. The writer puts the storyline to writing if they make a error identify it. What makes you think any idea what they put to print is stupid or worthless. Even if you are some type of super computer brain remember garbage in garbage out. Point out the errors and save the worthless insults if this hurts your feelings shut up unless it's about the writing.

Old_biker_dudeOld_biker_dudeover 7 years ago
A good read

Enjoyed it

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I'm not to sure about this story

Sorry, but it seemed too much like a bunch of junior high kids who haven't learned very many dirty words yet and say "Poot Butt" to antagonist. so 3*s for no clear story....

ihateraccihateraccalmost 7 years ago
dear Vapspegeo

shut the fuck up cry baby, you tell a story and here people get to react.

Yes some reaction are over the top, but alot of stories are shit written to get a reaction, see any mm stories.

If you dont like the response shut up.....or dont, it is like turning off the tv....is tv to big a word for you...see insulting right well some of these stories are written to degrade men and women, because the writer cant in the real world...so we vomit on them here.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
UGH!!!

Over all, the story is just too juvenile! I figured out immediately that the baby was going to be black! Just knew you'd take the story that way! But the worst part was the parents accepting it, in the end! NO FUCKING WAY! If I were her dad, I'd have been so pissed (for many reasons) and told her she gives up the baby for adoption or she'll never see them, the parents, EVER again!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
My Favorite Part

Was he and Ben wound up liking each other. I've had a few friendships develop out of unpleasant situations where I was sure there was nothing in the future but mutual antipathy. A nice touch.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbylovealmost 6 years ago
Nice

Just read the entire series again. A wonderful "lived happily ever after" ending. As life should be.

sas6446sas6446over 5 years ago
UGH!!!

Story was shallow and 2 of the fuckers didn't get much in the way of revenge!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

That was the best possible ending for this story.

Pulsifer42Pulsifer42over 5 years ago
WORTH READING

I liked it, always enjoy DG Hear's work...............will read again.

fritz51fritz51over 5 years ago
Really good story 5*s

Adding this author to my favorites. Well told.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Light

Ben got off too light.

rfnks2002rfnks2002about 5 years ago

Yes Anonymous 12/31/18 Ben did get off light, but when push came to shove he did back off. Tony should have had his nuts crushed. He's the one that pulled the knife, as for Rob his true colors came out, what a piece of shit. As for Kathy's folks aint it a bitch to pay for a wedding to both daughters to the same man they don't like and isn't good enough for there first daughter but now the younger daughter is gonna marry him. Talk about people eating crow.

SkubabillSkubabillabout 5 years ago
A good read

This was a good story and very well written. DG Hear is a reliably talented writer.

26thNC26thNCabout 5 years ago
Great

Great series of stories. Mary Ann has a mixed race bastard to raise . That will greatly limit her future prospects. Everyone knows for.sure now that she is a cheating whore. Our.hero gets the good sister and his revenge.

Subject13ASubject13Aalmost 5 years ago

So far DG Hears best one yet, too bad DGs other ones didn't have this happy ending. I really like it. Ben did get off lightly. So did Mary Ann.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
He's right

He is a pathetic cuck. Jesus, you call that revenge? Pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anonymous

Don't you just love these stupid comments from Anonymous assholes

lee5456lee5456over 3 years ago
Mary ann had to get a new job

She works at Sluts R Us

SouthdownSouthdownover 3 years ago
READ THIS STORY

This is a good story, well worth the time it takes to enjoy it. I much prefer a tale that ends well for the good guy. I do NOT like to see someone have to slink away to try and rebuild their career, self esteem and their life over a cheating slut! Thank You for this very well told story 5***** George Anderson take notes!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Yep, good story. Nicely done.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

WONDERFUL STORY! Mary Ann is a whore and she got hers, just not quite bad enough. Kathy and Jim are the true winners and have been in love for a long time. Need another chapter that rubs Mary Ann's nose in their happy marriage and family!

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

This is a great story, well worth the time it takes to read it. Mary Ann was a low life cheating slut and she got hers, his revenge on the three that gang banged her at the wedding was sweet. In the end Kathy and Jim found out that they each had loved each other for a long time and the only thing holding them apart was Jim's marriage to Kathy and in the end they got each other and had that happily ever after. 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

One get tired of the "whore" epithet. Slut, perhaps, even cheating slut, but whore is an overworked term. The British exiled tons of prostitutes to Australia and Tasmania in the late 18th and 19th centuries, only for them to end up married and leading somewhat respectable lives. The best authors include that aspect of formerly cheating spouses too. DG Hear includes that as well. One of the more better, if not IMHO the best of literotica writers, albeit some of his longer stories come close.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Stellar ! Incredible job I wish it was longer. Thank you for a wonderful read.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So many chapters of a stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Over all, a nice weaving of the story line except for the affair with the mother that had nothing to do directly with the story. That was a very weak point. For the rest of the story, 5*

BJ

MikodaMikodaabout 2 years ago

Euthanasia is an excellent solution for humans like Rob and Mary Ann. Preferably before they procreate. This is fiction but it happens in real life also. That's why I'm convinced a man should a "one get out of jail free' card when he marries. to handle shit like this.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Alls well that ends well , as you well know ! Well , I gotta go , Lassie just told me that Timmy’s stuck in the well again .

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Thank you DG, enjoyed your tale. Too bad some of the comments can't be of equal caliber. As often the case, I gave the tale a 5 star rating.

somewhere east of Omaha

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

The revenge a bit lame.

Jopstorm

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Very, very good, plausible and well written, nobody had a 12 inch cock, average is 5.5 inches, Google it, and narrator didn't take on three guys and a knife, sadly most plausible bit is the cheating slut wife, sad world we live on.

dikupinyadikupinyaabout 1 year ago
FINALLY!!!!

This is the first story I have read on this site where the Author knew that the Hyman is covering the opening and not halfway up inside the woman's pussy. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

In the end he *was* a wimp. Three men fuck his wife. His brave, manly answer? Attack one from behind, sucker punch the second, drink beer with the third.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

@dikupinya and yet, you can't even spell 'hymen' at all. On top of that, 'covering the opening' is not quite accurate, either. Go figure.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Another DG story of finding that special woman to love. 5

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Long but well done

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

who would date her? I mean seriously, I see banging her but not dating as in wasting time and money.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

It had everthing, great story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDG Hear@DG Hear
5709 Followers
I want to thank all the readers who read and comment on my stories. If anyone would have told me 8 yrs ago (now it's 16 yrs ago) I would be writing stories (on an adult web site) I would have laughed at them. Thank you so much for the feedback and comments. It's what keep m...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES