All Comments on 'On the Balcony'

by Gary_Alexander

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A similar experience

My wife and I stayed at a hotel in Tenerife some years ago. We were on the third floor of the hotel which consisted of two towers, separated by twenty or thirty feet. One afternoon we had come in after a lovely lunch, including some sangria. We lay on the bed and were kissing and cuddling. Soon we started to take each other's clothes off until we were lying naked on the bed. My cock was fully erect and my wife's pussy was ripe and ready to penetrate. I got on top of her and slowly entered her waiting pussy. Just at this point I felt her stiffen so I asked if I was hurting her. "No, she replied but there is a couple on the balcony opposite and they can see straight into this room".

"It's too late to stop", I said "they can leave if they object".

So we continues to slowly fuck on the bed. "They're still watching" said my wife "they are staring at us".

"We ought to give hem a show, I said and moved to lay beside her. With my wife on her back and me on my side next to her putting my cock in sideways, as it were.This exposed her pubic hair to them and they could see my cock sliding into and out of her pussy. I looked up to catch the man's eye and he mved behind his partner, lifting up her skirt. He then started to enter his partner from behind. Unfotunately we could not see them fucking but if was patently obvious from the look on their faces and the rhythmic movements.

At last, I could not contain my growing excitement any longer and shot my load of semen deep ito the wife's pussy. I then withdrew and used my fingers to bring her to orgasm. All the time the couple opposite were screwing as they watched until it was obvious that he had come in her pussy and he withdrew.

My wife reached orgasm just before the man opposite, opening her legs wide to expose her wet pussy, covered in my oozing semen, to their gaze.

Once my wife had cum she went to use the bathroom and I gave a salute to the anonymous couple before joining the wife for a leisurely joint shower.

We have often talked about that day since but never taken it any further, however it remains one of our favourite fantasies and who knows, maybe we will do it again someday.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Of course they run into them on the beach tomorrow!

And then what?

YankeeYetiYankeeYetialmost 12 years ago
excellent

Now this was a lot of fun to read. Not too much detail, just enough to take you where the author wants you. It's definitely been added to my 're-read' stack

wplay2getherwplay2getheralmost 12 years ago
Exciting

This hits all the right buttons. They have to meet on the beach tomorrow and share round three together. Have a look at our story. It might work for you.

OleguyOleguyover 10 years ago
Bloody marvellous.

What an inventive story.!

One right out of the box.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hotness

Short and sweet. Very hot. Maybe they should meet in the beach and see where it goes.

DaveInSanDiegoDaveInSanDiegoalmost 4 years ago
Hot

I love this story. Wish it were longer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous