All Comments on 'Seducing the Neighbor Girl Ch. 04'

by Midday_Crisis

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

if she goes away to college she is a bitch a it will look like she is using him, but if she goes to the nearest school so she can stay there then it would be more of a husband paying for his wifes school.

woody1230woody1230almost 12 years ago

story line going well. looking forward to next chapter. would love to read more

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very good story ...

... but you occasionally use the wrong one of 'sound alike' words.

For instance - "He practically through me out of the house. "

I think you really meant 'threw'!

However, do keep going!!

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

A nicely written story so far about love and lots of lust between a more mature man and a still immature young woman. Yes, Dad would be having a very hard time about the situation and showing him the bedroom with her intimate wear strewn about would be traumatic and cruel. Paige is written very well as almost an adult, still stuck in HS mode, but the hormones are making some decisions.

Graduation and summer is coming and after that college, although who is going to pay for it and where is she planning on attending? I can't see this romance lasting as a long distance relationship, but who knows what the author has stored up in his pen?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
College

Glad she said she was going to college. When she commented earlier about having 2 or 3 kids within 5 years, I was surprised that Paul did not challenge her about finishing her education. After all, he is very intelligent and wants an intelligent wife. I am sure that a college education is important to him.

Great story! Can't wait to see where it goes from here.

cantbuymycantbuymyalmost 12 years ago
no to stupid women

get her an education - the more she knows the better she will love. 5

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm Always amazed!

It's just so amazing how many grammar teachers read these stories on Lit.I'm always curious how they were in english classes. Great story and am waiting with baited breath for the contiuation and the finale,ciao.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

To anon - I believe it is "bated breath", not "baited" as in to bait a hook. LOL - sorry could not resist.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story!

The story subject isn't groundbreaking, and that brings out how well-thought out the characters are. Although the writing isn't as stylish and powerful as some other stories, the strong characters more than make up for it. A rare gem.

MaximguyMaximguyalmost 12 years ago
Great!

I like how this chapter showed her as a little immature. Makes her character more real but you didn't go overboard with making her obnoxious.

NellaBarely2NellaBarely2over 11 years ago
A younger shade ...

I think we are dealing with a younger Shade of Grey without Any of the dysfunctional family. That works for me, and it doesn't have to be all fairy tale. Good work. Lots more to read. Thank You for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
More Please!

wrap it up? That would not be a good idea! This needs to go on, at least until they have grand children!

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 10 years ago
Excellent

I liked the way you showed us the conflict between Paige's parents and the outcome. Her mother must be a terrible cook for Paige and her father to make those horrible comments. Looking forward to see what comes next.

maddictmaddictabout 9 years ago
Nice story you have here.

Someone commented how much better your story is than what's on tv. Agreed. I've spent more time in front of television than anyone should, I'm glad to be reading again, when its good its very good. I can't help but wonder how much time would your story would take on a show 30 min. or a hour or more. The tablet pages have no reference for me like the size of a book does. I went to our library got a big bible sized book from James Patterson, it had two pages of main charecters for the story in the front. I read half a chapter and sent it back. I noticed the drop off of readers (I like the stats.) If I could I would submit a story so it post closer together, there are a lot of storys here its hard to keep up. Guess ineed to bookmark you also.

Thanks again can't wait to finish.

maddictmaddictabout 4 years ago

See my previous comment intended for this one. *•*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 4 years ago
4 Stars

I Bet She will do Good in College .. I also bet she will make the honor Roll . Can He say Goodbye Paige ..

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 2 years ago

He was way too quick to bend over for her acting like a brat, and let it influence his mood too much.

Though he could have explained himself far better, instead of just saying he was being polite to her dad, he could have explained that it was a good tactic to get her dad on their side.

That way she could see it was not him taking her father's side, but him working to help them both.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous