All Comments on 'The Cuckold Massage'

by janders

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great Story

Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
time

is important to everybody so why are you wasting your being a sick fuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
TIME

do not try to take away what someone does well

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Tick tock tick tock

The time bomb just went off and it was a shit bomb how fitting for this author . Pack your e machine and find suitable work in refuse sorting/ eating tired story lines just don't make it any more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Made me hard

...only unlike the trashers, I admit it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
good adventure

Is it a cuckold husband if he sets up the wife to be fucked?

don't worry about what others think and write. Live your life by what you two think not by what others say or do.

I have had this set up four times for my wife so she can experience larger cocks. Must say she had a great fuck every time. Enjoy it while you can. Time waits for no one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
jeez

Cucks are still fags. Notice how they always obsess over the other guy's equipment. It's 2012, cucks should come out of the closet and leave their wags to fully heterosexual dudes.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
jeeves

closet cucks might be closet fags, the only thing that is for sure is that they love to read, spank, flame. flame on closet cucky!

OOAAOOAAalmost 12 years ago
Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!!!

Great story!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Excellent!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good job.

A solid story about a subject many men just can't handle but so many enjoy. Allowing your wife to enjoy her erotic dreams is just another gesture of love from any husband. Cheating is only cheating if it is hidden and not shared. Don't worry about the whiners and gay-baiters, they're just not sure of themselves.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story! Thorougly enjoyed!

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
First a friend, now a stranger

Judging from the poker tale which precedes this, looks like their relationship is fragmenting. It's clear she'll just head when the cock is, and it may not be his she chooses to stick with.

ursusmagnusursusmagnusabout 11 years ago
Excellent story

As someone who loves the occasional sharing of my wife, I can tell you it's not, at least for me, about the other guy so much as seeing my wife submit to a well hung stranger. It's watching her face light up when she pulls his boxers down and sees a huge cock, watching her bob her head up and down on his tool, the groans she makes as he forces his much larger cock into her and uses her for his pleasure.

spooky114spooky114almost 11 years ago
Good Story

I agree with what ursusmagnus said. It not so much about me; but about her. To see her face and eyes light up when a big dick enters her and she gets so much enjoyment out of it. I get my share of other men's wife's and can relate.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Fucking sickos

trying to convince themselves they are men. Faggots drool over other guys cocks, oh, I forget, it's for their wives. Yeah, right.

mwfsharonmwfsharonalmost 11 years ago
WOW

Why are there so many gay men writing in the LW section ?

CuckyJimmyCuckyJimmyalmost 11 years ago
Wedding Celebration

My wife also limits our cuckold experience. At a wedding celebration, a colleague asked her to dance. Then ended up dancing all night and likewise in front of everyone. I found the situation excited me immensely. When we got home, I had to thank him. She was very wet and ready! If ony I had a tool that would do a better job!

kyron99kyron99almost 11 years ago
haters = closet cucks

only a closeted cuckold would click on a cuck story, read it, get aroused and possibly jerk off, then complain about it.

get real. be honest with yourself.

me, I love these stories. I'm unmarried but have served as bull for couples...they love watching me please her with my tool. it's erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot and cold wifes

I too love to watch my wife being taken by another man but we are all stupid because 99% will loose them to the other man if we turn the fantasy in reality

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Nice

That is exactly what I am wanting to happen for my wife.

palewriterpalewriteralmost 9 years ago
" I discovered that I have a bit of a cuckold fetish"

Then why didn't you have the integrity to publish this in "Fetish"? I know, low readership and you really get off on negative comments about you. At least you were honest about it at the start so I only read the first and last paragraphs. It still belongs in Fetish with the other .00002 %ers

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Wow

Brilliant read would love to do this

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Very nice

I hope to make this happen for Her. Her desire is to have an erotic massage as I watch, so no closet hiding for me!!!

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
Baseball

Her husband is in the closet and Henry's dong is as big as a baseball bat. Typical realistic cuck crap.

peter49parkerpeter49parkeralmost 5 years ago
Well written

Thank you for giving us this erotic story to read. I thoroughly enjoyed it.

Focus on the positive comments. There are so many of us who love the cuckold fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Perfection

just what I wanted to hear. sharing this with my wife to give her the idea.

macrumptonmacrumptonabout 2 years ago

FYI waist is the middle of your body, and waste is what comes out your butt.

tazz4fun69tazz4fun69over 1 year ago

Great story!!!! What better way for the masseuse to fuck the woman... By telling her that her husband or boyfriend is in the closet watching... Kinda given that she would probably be getting fucked...

lc69hunterlc69hunterabout 1 year ago

good husband, and soon to be a good wife

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous