All Comments on 'Truth Will Set You Free'

by Goldeniangel

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
PostScriptorPostScriptoralmost 12 years ago
A sexy little treasure!

The kind of revenge we've all wanted from time to time — nothing to cause any sort of permanent damage, but something that would make the ex long for what they'd tossed away.

Damn, I tried to find that perfume at our local Macy's to use on my wife, but they didn't seem to know where to get it. Maybe I should have gone to Nordstroms! HAHA!

This little tale was so much fun that now I have to check out the rest of Angel's significant library for other gems. Who needs to give their wife '50 Shades of Grey' when they can get salacious ideas from the Angel on Lit.?

kplusmckplusmcalmost 12 years ago
great

keep going maybe a replay were the two of them take Kristy out as a sub-slut.

bruce22bruce22almost 12 years ago
Good little stroke story

Nothing pretensious about just smooth, like good sex.....

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
O.K. but just....

...not really much mind control was there. No tension.

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 12 years ago
Good work!

I enjoyed the story line and the presentation. Keep writing.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgalmost 12 years ago
Confused from the get go

Wow, what a start to this one. You wrote; "When his girlfriend Kristy left him SHE knew that SHE had cheated on him, HE just couldn't prove it." Did you really mean to write it that way? Wouldn't it make more sense if HE knew that SHE cheated but HE couldn't prove it?! I mean, if SHE had cheated on him then of course SHE would know about it!

Makes it hard to keep reading when it starts out like this one. By the way, regarding your tag for this tale, just what the hell is a "trutn serum'?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Alexa should now dominate & humiliate Kirsty through blackmail & intimidation.

Great story. Really enjoyed it. Alexa & Sam should now hook-up & explore their darker instincts. Why not try a follow-up with Alexa taking control of Kirsty & making her an obedient & subservient acolyte, unable to do anything without Alexa's permission?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Almost Justice

Comments of others aside, the best justice after showing Kristy what it could be like is to never do anything with her again.

While a sequel would be something I'd love to read, I'd hope that if a second girl were involved it'd be someone Alexa liked and respected. The most I'd want to see Kristy involved is perhaps watching and not even being able to touch herself let alone be involved.

rondell347rondell347about 9 years ago
Truth, Freedom ?

I like a good revenge story, and with B.F. Alexa being invited in the Humiliation of bad girl Kristy.

Comes with the further hint of all round mutual satisfaction with its version of the truth setting you free!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

beautiful...sniffle *sniffle*.... =_= wish there was more tho.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
feeling free

This story was surprisingly sweet as you found a lovely balance between justice and revenge and kindness and anger. Thank you for the fun story.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGoldeniangel@Goldeniangel
12573 Followers
For my erotic romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/AngelNewsletter For my erotica / fetish / dark romance newsletter - https://smarturl.it/SinistreNewsletter Website: www.goldenangelromance.com You may notice some of my stories have disappeared... some of them will be s...

story TAGS