All Comments on 'Unleashing The Older Woman Ch. 02'

by venice527

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
That's a twist for a stupid old cunt

she must have undergone the second childhood phase.

FloridaryanFloridaryanalmost 12 years ago
First Chapter was Good

This chapter was just to unreal Not erotic.Well written but just a bit to unbelievable.Probably should be in Mature.

DarlaJeanneDarlaJeannealmost 12 years ago
Really!!! I like it

This is for Mr. Anonymous one day you will be old and stupid...... :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Have Your work Prof Read

You keep going from "I" to "Older Woman" to "Angela"

Pick one and stay with it.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
I wanted for both of the young studs to fuck her pussy.

Perhaps they will fuck her next time.

I'd like for one of them to take her ass while the other takes her pussy, and show her what it feels like to be a fuck slut for younger men.

It would be something she would remember for the rest of her life, especially if the guys were gentle with her and allowed her to enjoy the fucking she was getting.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Name changes

Did anyone else notice the name changes? At first it was Angela, then for some reason we find out it's really Sandra, and the last paragaph is Jenny?

Maybe i misread it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Not bad so where's chapter 3 and 4 ad so on???

dirtyomandirtyomanover 9 years ago
Fucking, Fucking!!

I love older women. My current girlfriend is a 69year old, lady of color that loves to fuck, & suck my 75+ dick!! Older women don't worry about getting preggy, so they are just naturally free with whatever they have!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
what a shame

Good story but the sly selfie and blackmail theme is getting well worn out. I would have thought Angela (real name Sandra) would have insisted that all cameras were in the trunk for the duration to make sure no further lhotos were taken.

The real 'let down' was that all too familiar mistake that writers make .... forgetting the names;

The lads walked Angela (real name Sandra) back to her car etc etc Jenny was stunned and ..... where did Jenny come from???

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
known to the young men as Angela (her real name is Sandra)

Jenny was stunned

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

keep blackmailing her and make her be a whore for you and more of your friends

maughamy_issuesmaughamy_issuesalmost 2 years ago

I wanted to be constructive, so I read both stories and looked for patterns.

Part 1 bounced between 3rd and 1st person POV. Part 2 had first second AND third person . Insofar as pattern, you had three names for your character and three PsOV, so that's at least consistent.

Buddy, please...get yourself an editor...and take notes.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

A few errors but hot, keep going, hope you will tell us how Angela/sandy gets to be fucked by the young men and then fucked and buggered by them and their friends.

AnonymousAnonymous2 months ago

The author seemed to have a hard time with the character of Angela...moving to the third person and then calling her Jenny.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous