All Comments on 'Fallen Ch. 29'

by Nephylim

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
lonesomedove66lonesomedove66almost 12 years ago
Everytime everytime

It gets interesting a new twist appears and then the end.... ahh I love this story hurry please what how and who is/has Bridge and please let Sasha be okay

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I was waiting for the next chapter and am so bummed it's only 1 page long! Please hurry with the next one! You are an excellent story writer and I can't wait to read more :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
OH MY GOD!!!!

LOL, YOU TOTALLY ROCK AND I DON'T WANT TO CURSE ON THE INTERNET!!! THIS STORY IS THE ABSOLUTE S______!!!!!! IT IS FREAKING FANTASTIC!!!!!

I CANNOT WAIT!!!

NephylimNephylimalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Ooops

That was supposed to have been the last chapter but somehow it got chopped. So sorry. The other half has been submitted. Sorry guys.

nuckin1futsnixnuckin1futsnixabout 11 years ago
oh my godddddddd!!!

for all those who ever!!!!hated on this story...IN YA FACE!!!! man i passed out i think this was like....the best i have ever read like evarrrrrr it was epic i like how each of them all get their moment to shine and be totally badass bridge,star and serif oooohhhh im also really happy that serif was not the slimy bad guy woot woot!!!

88nicegirl88nicegirlover 10 years ago
Relieved!!

I knew it wasn't Serif but I was scared! I thought he was dead when he wasn't with the others. Glad their all totally badass!! Bridge is so cool!! I never thought he could be a badass. Glad I was wrong.

CasualnagaCasualnagaover 2 years ago

You have taken great inspiration from Paradise Lost.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous