All Comments on 'Cousins Revealed'

by daddysgirl19

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
skip2951skip2951almost 12 years ago
hot

well done and hot...you have a way of leaving the door open for many ways to continue....part 2 soon please

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nice short story

There are many kissing cousins. It can be a lot of fun to experiment with someone you know so well.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
no good

if he was hurt because she played with her girl friends and chose other guys no way he would comfort her and when he saw her walking across the lawn he would have got in his car and left. keep believable or don't post it.

daddysgirl19daddysgirl19almost 12 years agoAuthor
To the anonymous and the other people who commented

Well, I'm sorry you did not like it and you thought it was unrealistic / not believeable; it seems like you have never felt like this, I have. grant it I am a woman and we might feel things differently, but still - I comforted a friend who I fancied but who chose another person, and was also comforted by a friend whose heart I broke twice. It just shows that there are different people in this world.

I would appreciate if you could have that in mind when you next comment on someone else's story.

All in all, thank you all for commenting and reading :)

Daddysgirl

oldwayneoldwaynealmost 12 years ago
Good while it lasted.

But, I do wish you had written more. Perhaps you should revisit these two and give us a sequel??????

sandyt426sandyt426almost 12 years ago
Terrific

I loved the story and could understand it being real. Just because two people have been involved with others doesn't mean they can't love each other. They just haven't realized it because the opportunity to get together and show that love and lust with each other has taken awhile. I would like to see a continuation of their passion. Perhaps even ending up together in the end. Thanks for a wonderful story.

Frank

sabra16023sabra16023almost 12 years ago
Great story

I can believe it, I was in love with my cousin. She was my first. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
have to agree not good

had this happen to me and i have not talked to my cousn in almost thirty years and will not talk to her even though we live in the same town. if they did it once they will do it again so you have to avoid them to keep from getting hurt again once bit twice shy. you do not forgive betrayal especially when it comes to family. the writer sounds like a real sap if she acts the way she said in her comment.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Pretty good

I suggest checking spelling, and its all I bit rushed, I hardly had enouph time to realize that my own hornyness is bad because my cousin, whom I've had probably too many fantasies about, her name is also Sarah, and this just made things uncomfortable.

rightbankrightbankabout 9 years ago
2 shrt

a bit of background, an introduction letting us know who we are reading about, a reason for us to care, would have been nice.

it feels like I just read the prologue and am waiting for the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
just plain STUPID

the story was way too short and unrealistic and the stupid writer thinks her way is the only way to think WELL IT ISN'T. I have been through a similar situation as him and there is no way in hell I would ever comfort my cousin and I never ever want anything to do with her, she chose to tease and then chose to abandon so she has no right to expect any comfort or love. if the writer wants only opinions that match hers she should KEEP THE STORIES TO HERSELF.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous