All Comments on 'Ryan and Hayley'

by justjenni

Sort by:
  • 27 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please contiune

love to know if you are continuing this story because Hayley sounds like a real slut for for brothers cock now

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
get revenge

get revenge on jack and steve by fucking thier family members.and keep ryan and hayley together

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Please have her used again by her brother and his friends.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I'd have to kill my "friends" for pulling some shit like that

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not cool

I don't like torture sex

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
weird

This story is well written, but I have to say that I personally don't like torture sex at all.

This could have easily been a rape, if she didn't like it.

And those friends are the most retarded shit of it all. They would have to suffer my wrath, if they pulled something like this on me even if my sister would like it.

All in all a well written story but too much on the weird side for me.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Sick, sick, sick!

This is perhaps the sickest story I've ever seen on Literotica. No sex interest at all; I couldn't even get a hard-on reading this shit. Hayley might be damaged for life by this, and there's no way she "deserved it." The two dickheads who pulled this stunt ought to be strung up by their balls. And if Ryan was too sloshed to recognize his own sister, how in the world did he keep himself up that long and function sexually at all? Alcohol does NOT improve a man's sexual function, no matter what the proud owner of the cock may think in his addled brain. (That's assuming he HAS a brain other than the one located in his dick.) The only reason I could keep reading it was in the hope that somehow things would turn around, Hayley would be safe, and Ryan would come to his senses and kick the shit out of his dickhead friends.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Loved it

I would love to read more or their tale... or more like this. I would love to read about all the hijinks this new couple now get up to and MAYBE rewarding his friends for bringing them together. But mostly about them and if they are both into bondage is he going to become her Master. I would love that. Thanks for the fun time. :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
repulsive

Reading this story was a bad idea. simply sickening. Those 'friends' need some good torture themselves. I strongly vote for such pieces of writing to be removed from this site.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
this is shit

hope Ryan castrates his so called friends

NaughtyFleurNaughtyFleuralmost 11 years ago
Weird

Not a pleasant tale and as a girl myself I wanted

to string up Ryan's so called friends

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Wrong

I would have bashed those 2s brains in with the weights from the weight room. This story is not something I prefer and rape should have been included in the Tags.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Love it

Alright people, if you don't like this kinda stuff and you have read the summery so you know what its about and you KNOWINGLY click to read it then complain you're fucking stupid. So STFU and grow up. Learn to pay attention to the summery of a story you are about to read. Now to the author, thank you for writing this and I hope you come out with more ideas for Ryan and Hayley!

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Well that was ugly

If those were his friends, who needs enemies? In his shoes, I'd be planning some serious revenge for my soon to be ex-friends.

BfreetorunBfreetorunover 10 years ago
No way would they be my friends again and I would hurt the hell out of them.

They would have to leave town to get away from me as I would halfway kill them every two weeks. Plus, they would be without functioning balls.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Don't you love it when you brutally gang rape a girl, and she is totally cool with it? I just couldn't get over how unbelievable this is. This isn't how people act. Once characters are in a fantasy situation, you still gotta sell them as characters.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Don't care what u call it,

This is rape, whether she "liked" it or not. It stands a good chance of ruining her life. There's another section in literotica for "nonconsentual" and that might be a better place for this piece of shit. I skimmed, rather than read, the parts about the various penetrations, hoping against hope that somehow the story would turn around and Ryan would castrate those two pigs and then help Hayley get into counseling. And how do you think the parents will not find out about this? You can bet your bippy they won't be so jolly about a gang-rape of their high-school daughter. I see Jail in those boys' future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Fantasy and reality

Rape is not okay. It's a horrible thing to do to someone, and a traumatic experience for the one who is raped.

That said, fantasy rape, aka rape with consent, is a fetish a lot of people have. Honestly, if my girlfriend ever asked me to tie her down and take her deadly, I'd probably do it. And if she wants to play a fantasy where I'm forcing her, that could be pretty hot. That's what this is. This story is fantasy. A fictional setting where a girl gets tied up and enjoys it. Yes, yes, she struggled and was probably scared at first, but these two assholes and her brother are guys she's known side they were all kids, it said so quite blatantly in the story. And if that's the truth than she probably trusts them to an extent. Yes, in the real world this situation would be completely different. She's be scarred, he'd be in jail along with his buddies for rape (or murder, if his buddies didn't get out in time), and sit would hit a fan zip ballot that the entire world would be covered in it. But this ISN'T EVEN REAL SO SHUT THE FUCK UP ABOUT IT, GOD.

DYNO224DYNO224almost 10 years ago
Revenge is the word

If someone did that to one of my sisters they would'nt live out the next hour.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
revenge is the word

The 2 so called friends would never make it to the front door if they pulled this crap on my sister. Regardless if she liked it or not. You rape my sister you die.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Everyone hates the two friends as rapists but all conveniently forget that Ryan himself raped her.

Three rapists in this story not just two, just because Hayley can forgive Ryan for his part does not change the fact he knew that the "friend" was being raped before he knew her identity.

trikietrikiealmost 8 years ago
rape

its just a condoning rape story the girl is not consenting to this in fact she wasn't allowed to speak ...its a bit sick and more depraved than most!

ZekeNoScooter_8ZekeNoScooter_8almost 7 years ago
Revenge

Now I want the revenge story of his 2 friends! Fuck those asshole rapists up. If not, then you're no better than them. SICK, FUCKING TWISTED SICK STORY. NOT HOT!! Save it or you're a sick bitch.

NeoDiotimaNeoDiotimaabout 6 years ago
nicely sick

I have always found the demand for ethical incest to be odd. Lol. Upset readers is a good sign that one has struck a nerve. A lot of sexual energy is released by violating norms - as evidenced by the great number of incest stories and readers here at Literotica.

Here's my critical comment. Ditch the introductory meta-discourse on your characters. If your story needs such a device, it lacks sufficient character development. the story should stand on its own.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
???

A rape story? Why? absolutely NOTHING erotic about a rape story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Really, Rape as a joke?

Fantasy is one thing, but this was a brutal rape, and no justifying "she wanted it" excuses it. One, she was bound and gagged: where was the consent? Two: None of the three asked her if it was ok. Three: if it hadn't been his sister, what makes the rape of one of her friends acceptable? This was not the story of a brother being "tricked", it was the transcript of the violent and brutal gang rape of an innocent girl by three drunken thugs. The worst part was there was NO warning in the description that this was that kind of story. I don't give a fuck if it was all make-believe, a fantasy, or not real, this isn't acceptable behavior in any civilized society. I come here for erotica, but there was nothing erotic about this story. I'm glad there wasn't a sequel unless it was to show the "boys" getting justice. Disgusting!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

What do you expect to find in a category that is labeled "non consent"

stories? To me it's self explanatory. It's also fiction. If you don't like it don't read it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous