All Comments on 'His Baby Girl'

by innocentdoll

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
beaniebashambeaniebashamalmost 12 years ago
fucking awesome

my pussy got so wet from reading this. I came 2 times

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

So damn hot, definitly wanting another chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Damm I'm jealous

My favorite fantasy is my stepdad taking me just like in this sexy story. I'm stacy18_bi@hotmail.com

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"punched" her clit?

Ouch!

rrr19rrr19almost 12 years ago
Wow

I got so hard hope there is more to this two!

Very good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
nicc

I think if a daughter or stepdaughter wants it it shoule ne legal. And i would love to here from girls what eant it like in this story. So fell free to email me samhop42@gmail.com

nightshadownightshadowalmost 12 years ago
Not bad at all

Okay, it wasn't the most original plot line and there were some frequent typos/grammatical errors... BUT! It wasn't that bad, either. There are two types of erotic fiction: 1) "stroke" pieces and 2) erotic stories. Both have their place in the realm of erotica. This one happened to be a stroke piece, a one-off that just about anyone can read and wank/jill off to. Nothing complicated, no plot twists, nothing too in-depth with setting or characters..... just a simple story about a man's desire to have sex with his daughter and their first time together.

You show promise as a storyteller. Polish your editing skills, work on your grammar- those two things prevented me from giving it a 5-star vote. In the future, don't be afraid to really go whole-hog with the story, though. Flesh out the characters, tell us some backstory, let us actually care about them and develop a mental construct of what they look/sound like. Give them more than just one event to wade through- challenge them and their moral fiber. Feel free to make your future work as interesting as you want to; it's better to be criticized for writing too much good material than not enough!

ken0001ken0001almost 12 years ago
It was hot

I enjoyed the hell out of it.. It was your first story on lit, Please don't let it be your last.. I'll put you on my fav list and keep an eye on you..

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
Not a fan of BDSM

The title above says it all, I'm not a fan of BDSM! In this case the sex was tantamount to rape since the father did not know beforehand that his daughter would like it. Suggest a prologue with a warning would be appropriate because I certainly would not have read it had I known beforehand that it was about anything other than incest. Having said all that, I gave it a 4.

innocentdollinnocentdollalmost 12 years agoAuthor

Hey guys!

First of all, I'm sorry for the mistakes in this story because I was just too excited to post this when I was done with it. This is the first story I have written in my entire life and I'm so excited about all these feedback!

Second, a huge huge huge thank you to all who have read this story and commented. You guys let me understand the many excitement and pleasures I can get just from reading all these feedback.

Also, I would love to write more but right now, I have not much of a plot in mind. Feel free to tell me what and how you want me to write!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I think you should write a second chapter of this story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
PLEASE NO MORE

RThis was pure rubbish

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Taking back my daughter's sweet pussy

First story...it was well done. It brought me back in time when my sweet Jena became a teen I became sexually fascinated by her. Watching her developed into womanhood made me excited. I found myself at times, many times playing with her panties and leaving streaks of pre-cum inside with her feminine stains. My wildest desire was to pussy fuck her and leave a load deep inside. The thought of my little Jena getting poked by teen boy cock makes me angry. So like your story I desire to place my daddy man cock inside my daughter’s sweet love hole and take her back.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TWO THUMBS-UP.

I really agree that you were one step too late, or you would be able to deflower your fucking daughter tight pussy, it is abit pity, anyway.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I REALLY LIKE THIS STORY.

I hope that this is a real story not a fiction. I have had many girl friends in life, but none of them could share my erotic desire as this couple of father and daughter. I really hope to have a daughter who understand, care to and fulfill my desire.

Farmstud30Farmstud30over 11 years ago
needs work

You need to change paragraphs when changing dialouge between characters. Didn't care for the harshness Dad put daughter through when he found out about her losing her virginity. If it was a true love between father and daughter, the sex could have have about in a loving way.

PrevertedMePrevertedMeover 11 years ago
Write more

I found this story exciting and I hope to see you write more.

bigdaddyg123bigdaddyg123about 11 years ago
His Baby Girl"

This is known as a short, short, short story of a father's lust gone wild, and crazy!

No parent is going to win their child's passion for incestual sex with his attitude and inept methods!! He might win some enemys, though!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
needs some editing

The idea is good, but I had to mentally edit a few things. The flow of the writing is a bit jagged,but still good keep on writing

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago

Mmm I'm so horny. Rubbing my little tight pussy waiting for daddy

NakedRoyNakedRoyabout 1 year ago

Hot story. Having raise 4 beautiful step daughters, this makes me think and smile.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous