All Comments on 'The After Party of Her Affair'

by licyou69

Sort by:
  • 98 Comments
nakdsubnakdsubalmost 12 years ago
This is exactly the CRAP I absolutely hate...

God, I wish there was a way I could give crap like this negative 5*. I case anyone else reads the comments first before reading trash like this, none of the tags say, "CUCKHOLD, but that's what this is!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
No warning:

This is the story of a selfish old woman who thinks it is OK to cheat because she thinks it is OK to cheat. That circular logic reveals a stupid spouse. But worse, the husband is even dumber than her. This is another stupid spouses cheating wife story. All too common on this site. ANd worse the writer needed a good editor and lessons in plotting and characterization so we could hat it even more.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
Wow ! I didn't think anyone would be that dense

Not knowing his wife was fucking around on him after all of the proof was right in front of his face.

It was a shame that she disrespected him so much by allowing him to go down on her, and not tell him her pussy was full of some asshole's cum.

She didn't even think enough of her husband to warn him. He may have wanted to by-pass her cheating cunt for the night, and just jack-off and squirt his cum on her slut face.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

No need to read the story the writers page is enough.

Quote: "I am a married man curious to the cuckold lifestyle."

It should read: "I am a limp dicked cuckold and I want the world to know that I am no longer a man."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This is my recollection of the night that, according to my wife, was the first time she cheated on me with another man.

This should have been the end, assuming he had balls.

virago920virago920almost 12 years ago
another one gone

I mark another writer unreadable not to mention one that can't identify fetish when they write it.

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
HOLLY IS NO LONGER HOLY

nor is she mine. TK U MLJ LV NV

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
Literotica

start a rating system for shit lower than a one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Poorly plotted

How can you reconcile "After twenty years, our marriage was adrift." with "I should have seen it coming. I should have seen it happening. I was too young and too naive." That just doesn't make any sense at all.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
why so mad folks...

....it was obvious from the first paragraph what the gist was, so why bother reading it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What tripe....

Posted by a person in very serious need of psychological help.

user110user110almost 12 years ago
really, licyou69?

the point of the story is that you're retarded? i cant believe you wrote anything after:

"You told me to have a good time!"

so gay. you should be ashamed.

TNDRIVERTNDRIVERalmost 12 years ago
category

While, many of these stories are good in their on area of interest and separating my on interest of what I like to read. I find a wide rage of viewership in the comments section, have always thought it would be better on both the authors and readers if Literotica developed a stand alone category for either the hotwife ( cuckold ) stories or the torch the bitch or son-of-a-bitch crowd. Just both an observation and opinion of mine. But as we don't the ratings of both get greatly distorted by the group looking for the opposite type of story. Somehow I'm guessing though the founding deciders of the categories probably never figured both types of stories would be in one large category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well done.

I always look forward to reading your work. Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
pure trash, no loving wife here

put this trash in fetish or gay for good ratings otherwise just get ripped

LibertinemanLibertinemanalmost 12 years ago

While the husband is obviously naive, the story is well written. They just may learn to enjoy their new life style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Then it's time to man up

You can show her the error of her ways in several methods first and for most is to dump the slut, and make her paramour pay a hefty lawsuit. An alternate is to go the comando route and catch both of them unsuspecting and hold batting practice on them. Or just remove his reproductive glands and feed them to her for dinner.

njlaurennjlaurenalmost 12 years ago
too young and naive

After 20 years of marriage? Kind of stretching it. Also if this is going to have more parts you should note it since this is a story fragment.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Challenge

Your stories are well-written. But here's a challenge: you always end your stories before the discovery or the consequences. You should write one to see how the lives of the three or four people develop after the point where you always stop.

winterfoxxwinterfoxxalmost 12 years ago
Excellent start ...

Well written! It leaves me with a wish of seeing how you will develop these characters! So what is the next phase for them?

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago
Choices are the next divorce, revenge, open marriage, cuckolding for him

She was honest with him and a normal reconcilation is out of the his choices. He remained divorce, revenge, open marriage, cuckolding as choice only After 20 years marriage he may be 45 years old. This age is an exact time to restart his life with a second chance. (Second chance is a newer girlfriend, mate, wife) Moreover he may be common children with his second chance. Have they get any common children? Papatoad wrote some excellent revenge stories with similar starting plote with extrem succesful revenge (the common children were above 18 years in his stories).

DunaDunaalmost 12 years ago

Look at this guy (above 40 years) from North Caroline he restarted his life with a 18 years old filipina:

From You Tube. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvJms3wlaY

His sentences from his You Tube video:

I was married to an American bitch for 18 years. She got away with fraud and turned my oldest daughter against me. Going through divorce in my mid 40's I decided to look for love in a country that was family oriented. I married a beautiful 18 yr old Filipina and now I feel young again and in love!!!

He has common daughter with this woman.....................

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
another chucky author

likes to write chucky stories

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
good, not great, flash story

I agree that, at their age/experience level, the excuse for continuing on to creampie was VERY weak. Either admit to her right then that you are glad she brought a new dessert home (and is willing to share with a guy to whom she is slipping away) OR kick her butt out and send her to the Bull's place forthwith! Hotter the first way, more PC (especially on LW) the latter way. Take your pick. I see no middle ground which is realistic!

4*

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
all the sickos

when commenting on these types of stories all say the same thing good start, they are begging you to make their fantasies for them. ugh

lawrenclawrencalmost 12 years ago
The only answer

Divorce

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
regretably you have some talent but

you seek attention by being a spineless weak self disrespected wimp by choice - sad but never to change for the better.<P>

Poor you writer.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

And if he said jump off the nearest bridge and reasonably deep body of water?

They apparently each get what they want. And she neither belonged to him, nor anything but someone to support her. he stays with the knowledge of what he is and what she is.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
What a pile of shit!

Boring as hell.

RePhilRePhilalmost 12 years ago
That's not a fair comment

A Pile of Shit is great fertilizer for the Garden. This story has no redeeming qualities whatsoever!! OK OK it's a pile of shit!

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
Once the gates opened...

the author believes they won't ever close. When I was in high school my brother borrowed my baseball glove often... does that mean it was no longer my glove?

The thinking that his wife ever "belonged" to him is as nuts as believing that once my brother used the glove it was no longer my glove.

There are more choices than on and off. More choices than monogamy and celebacy. This story could have explored polyamory... but it didn't.

SleeplessinMD3SleeplessinMD3almost 12 years ago
One of the problem I have with this story...

is where are we going? The wife fuck over the husband effectively replacing him in the bedroom. How the hell can her taking a lover be a misunderstanding? How can something so important to him be treated like she picked up a different brand of soap or failed to meet him for dinner because she thought he meant Steak & Shake rather than Denny's. The husband is a fool for failing to communicate what is important to him. It is not clear whether martial fidelity is important to him. Where is the author going with these stories?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sleepless in Seattle ...

An over used theme. A cheating wife and a bi guy that likes a creampie.... Flat lifeless characters.

VanescaVanescaalmost 12 years ago
baseball glove use?

Hey there Scorpio 44. I was just wondering if your brother ever ejaculated inside your baseball glove before he returned it to you?

Huedogg2Huedogg2almost 12 years ago
ok, either this dude is a moron

or his wife is....i would say she a slut and he's an idiot. either way I gave it a 1

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
4 stars

A number of people constantly shit talk you (pardon my French). For some reason, they gang up on you the week you publish a new story. Why do they read your stories in the first place? You get more negative comments than most authors but that's because you overall get more comments. A loving wives story cannot be about a faithful wife.

Some erotic Stories are really pornography. Yours are not. They are not perfect but they aren't pornographic, they are erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If this was in FETISH where it belongs

There would be no 'shit talking'.

Post it in LW and there will be shit talking and low scores.

rvwsrvwsalmost 12 years ago
Scorpio44, you are wrong

"There are more choices than on and off. More choices than monogamy and celebacy"

There may be more choices, but they are the wrong choices. In a true, loving marriage there is only ONE choice, MANOGOMY. The wife in this story is a stupid worthless slut, as all slutwives are worthless trollops.. The husband is a moron. And just to clairify, when you marry, you belong to each other. Anything else is substandard.

By the way, technically this was a well writen story, but I hated the subject matter. This was not a loving wife story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I DONT HIT WOMEN BUT SHES A SLUT I WOULD SPAT ON HER AN KICKED HER STRAIGHT OUT

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Fuck, yeah.

I really enjoy licking my wife out after she's been with her current lover.

RePhilRePhilover 11 years ago
Licyou69 message from your wife

I will send her home with a nice warm creampie for your dinner.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Totally agree with rvws

I would like to add that the Husband is a Fucking loser. How clueless can you be. Stupid story

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

Ignore the haters, this story was very well written and my wife and I enjoyed it together a great deal.

betrayedbylovebetrayedbyloveover 11 years ago
Damn

I hate fucking cheaters, no matter what the circumstance. Marriage is a pledge to love, honor and be faithful. If you want multiple partners, don't get married. If you have the urge, get a divorce. Then become a slut, man or woman. All cheaters should suffer in pain.

terrydavidterrydavidabout 11 years ago
Just another fag/wimp author..

OMG, this garbage gets old. However, it was a good thing we read the comments first so as to avoid scanning this dog shit.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Should pay more attention to which the author......

I didn't look to see who the author was before reading this and now I wanna puke all over the place. I don't read stuff written by faggot authors for that reason but I wasn't paying enough attention. I will NEVER make that mistake again. FUCKING SICK!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Barbara Cartland fan club

I can only believe that critics of these type of stories want to read about pretty little wives who cook Sunday dinners and take the kids to after school clubs. Is that your understanding of a loving wife on an erotic literature site? You are mentally unstable and sadly deluded if you think these stories are about real life, quite apart from the fact that most of the more rabid commentators seem incapable of forming a sentence without making some grammatical error. How can you read a story about this subject matter by accident. Do not read stories that you know you find objectionable. I think incest is distasteful so do not read stories in that category. The clue is in the category title and the site owners guidance on what the LW category should include. To the author; not a bad story, well written although a little short on character development.

EgoTrixiEgoTrixialmost 11 years ago
dumb!

Her husband, being dumb, slow in thought and simple minded, seemed to ask for her cheating. What I miss in this "story"? Just about everything. Maybe Licyou69 should change his nick - "watchyoulic"?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Amazing stupidity!

Even for a fictional story, I'm amazed that the author could make the husband that big a fool. The wife is SO obvious a cheating slut. Wake up and divorce her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
So another dumb husband

But at least you could finish your story by having him divorce the slut.

javmor79javmor79over 10 years ago
Commenters need to seek help.

I really wish some people would not read stories in this category. How mentally slow do you have to be to voluntarily read stories that you know are a waste of time? People, the stories in this section is about wives who cheat. Not wives that massage their husbands after a long days work, not wives who cook 5 course meals everyday and do the ironing. If this angers you, please go to another section! Stop taking shots at the author. This isn't required reading. If you have issues because you were cheated on, log off and seek help. I personally like the break from reality. That is why I read. Am I a cuckold, hell no. Do I want my wife to cheat., not in this life. However, reading about someone else who has a wife that is cheating is entertaining. That is the point of these stories. We aren't on this site to figure out how to solve marital issues. It is only for entertainment. Please go seek help and stop ruining stories for the rest of us by making the authors second guess themselves.

Personally, I liked this story. It was well written, although I felt that the ending was rushed. I would have liked to see the conversation of when he found out she was cheating, and the aftermath of what he was going to do about it. Keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
javmor79 needs to wake up

Those commenters know the stories are about cheating wives and that is why they read them. However, they feel shame and self-loathing and deny their fetish so they make fervent denials in the comments. The score or so who live here doing that are laughed at by the rest of us while they make laughable protestations for the benefit of each other.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
A question Are You Revenge story fans or cuck story fans?

@javmor79 Here two big reader groups mix together. The revenge story fans and the cuck story fans. The revenge stories tell about cheating wives too. I give you a collection, which stories we are for on LW:

The 20 best revenge stories on LIT are the nexts according to me:

1. Vulcez �How Are You?� which is a Romantic Revenge Story Hurricane, Typhoon, Gale, Cyclone, Tornado, Earthquake, Tsunami, Avelanch, which was steered by a 17 years old smart daughter to her cheating Mom!

2. FrancisMacomber �The Six O'clock News Slot� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with a TRUE friend who assisted his friend in the revenge and if you are the total winner usefull to be generouse to the loser!

3. Longhorn_07 �Fool Me Once� which is also a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with 2 allies a man and a woman who got married after the revenge. BTW do not wait fair human relation managemant if you cheat!

4. Itmgr2010 �Black & Tan Blues Ch. 04� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with assisting friends in the revenge. Do not wait fair human relation managemant if you cheat and if you are the total winner usefull to be generouse to the loser!

5. BeerMaker �Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife� wich is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story where the betrayed husband�s assistents are his NO DNA TEST PROOF CHILDREN!

6. FrancisMacomber �The Honey Trap� wich is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story where the assistant is an escort girl with heart!

7. OldHideki � How Does it Feel to be a Cuckold?� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story, where everything will be up side down!

8. StangStar06 �Back on the Block Ch. 01� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with very humorouse twist at the end!

9. Papatoad �Telephone Blitz� which is succesful humorouse Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story, where the husband prevented the physical cheating and later the reconcilation is possible!

10. BigK10 �...And Stay There!� which is a Cruel Revenge Story where a friend assists other friend to avoid a marriage with a slut!

11. Harddaysknight �Not Guilty� which is the first at the most revenge story fans but according to me it is not among the first 10 best. Why, because there are dead people in the story!

12. Seurat �Homecoming Call� A Romantic Revenge Story on 1 page!

13. StangStar06 �Love is for Suckers� which is a Romantic revenge Story with LUCKY suckers! SS06 did not write them ANR so only 13th!

14. Cpete �Family Guy� which is a Romantic Revenge Story, where the exwife is burnt everyday!

15. Mitchfren �Bailing Out� which is a Modern Figaro Type and Cruel Revenge Mix Story and a British wrote!

16. Tony_Ford �Scales Of Justice� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story using the USA Constitution!

17. Sojoman �Revelation Blues Pt. 04� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge story and the serial cheater exwife got a serial cheater Second Chance Husband. The Author did not write Second Chance woman to the exhusband so instead of 7th the story is only 17th!

18. Likegoodwine �No Strings Attached� which is a Modern Figaro Type and Romantic Revenge Mix Story. It may be 100% true according to this North Caroline guy from the You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvJms3wlaY

19. Cpe te �Blood from a Turnip� whose is a bacground story from lucksmith �Let the Punishment Fit the Crime� but Cpete�s story is more revenge story than lucksmith�s story is.

20. Azpiri �Shattered Ch. 03� which is Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with a fantastic Romantic Revenge situation at the end. Why is it among the best 20, because I like when David wins on Goliats! His weapon is IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Duna the Albanian goathumper knows

about cuckoldry first hand having been cucked hard by his billy goat.

The two camps in LW are:

1) average readers looking for a stroke story; they spend 5 min here then logout and jack off.

2) closet cuck looking for a cuck story, they spend every waking hour here then in a fit of shame leave ridiculous comments denying their fetish intended for the other closet cucks .

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
I am curiouse about your answers.

@ My Dear Kind Animal Sex Lover Offender Friend. I am tolerat to the animal sex lover as well. I have two questions to you.

Before my questions a little training for newer reader fellows:What do the sexual majority husband stories and sexual minority husband stories mean?

Sexual minority husband stories are where the husbands are glad their wives have extramarital activities.

Sexual majority husband stories where the husbands do not like their wives have extramarital activities.

I am curiouse if the Literotica owners divided the LW two categories, a sexual majority husband story hub and a sexual minority husband story hub, YOU WOULD WRITE YOUR COMMENTS INTO THE SEXUAL MAJORITY HUSBAND HUB OR THE SEXUAL MINORITY HUSBAND HUB???????? ONCE MORE my queston.

WOULD YOU WRITE YOUR COMMENTS INTO A IMAGINED SEXUAL MAJORITY HUSBAND HUB OR INTO A SEXUAL MINORITY HUSBAND STORY HUB?

The next question:

Do you like this sort of stories?

The 20 best revenge stories on LIT are the nexts according to me:

1. Vulcez �How Are You?� which is a Romantic Revenge Story Hurricane, Typhoon, Gale, Cyclone, Tornado, Earthquake, Tsunami, Avelanch, which was steered by a 17 years old smart daughter to her cheating Mom!

2. FrancisMacomber �The Six O'clock News Slot� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with a TRUE friend who assisted his friend in the revenge and if you are the total winner usefull to be generouse to the loser!

3. Longhorn_07 �Fool Me Once� which is also a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with 2 allies a man and a woman who got married after the revenge. BTW do not wait fair human relation managemant if you cheat!

4. Itmgr2010 �Black & Tan Blues Ch. 04� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with assisting friends in the revenge. Do not wait fair human relation managemant if you cheat and if you are the total winner usefull to be generouse to the loser!

5. BeerMaker �Dawn: A Cheating Slut Wife� wich is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story where the betrayed husband�s assistents are his NO DNA TEST PROOF CHILDREN!

6. FrancisMacomber �The Honey Trap� wich is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story where the assistant is an escort girl with heart!

7. OldHideki � How Does it Feel to be a Cuckold?� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story, where everything will be up side down!

8. StangStar06 �Back on the Block Ch. 01� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with very humorouse twist at the end!

9. Papatoad �Telephone Blitz� which is succesful humorouse Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story, where the husband prevented the physical cheating and later the reconcilation is possible!

10. BigK10 �...And Stay There!� which is a Cruel Revenge Story where a friend assists other friend to avoid a marriage with a slut!

11. Harddaysknight �Not Guilty� which is the first at the most revenge story fans but according to me it is not among the first 10 best. Why, because there are dead people in the story!

12. Seurat �Homecoming Call� A Romantic Revenge Story on 1 page!

13. StangStar06 �Love is for Suckers� which is a Romantic revenge Story with LUCKY suckers! SS06 did not write them ANR so only 13th!

14. Cpete �Family Guy� which is a Romantic Revenge Story, where the exwife is burnt everyday!

15. Mitchfren �Bailing Out� which is a Modern Figaro Type and Cruel Revenge Mix Story and a British wrote!

16. Tony_Ford �Scales Of Justice� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story using the USA Constitution!

17. Sojoman �Revelation Blues Pt. 04� which is a Modern Figaro Type Revenge story and the serial cheater exwife got a serial cheater Second Chance Husband. The Author did not write Second Chance woman to the exhusband so instead of 7th the story is only 17th!

18. Likegoodwine �No Strings Attached� which is a Modern Figaro Type and Romantic Revenge Mix Story. It may be 100% true according to this North Caroline guy from the You Tube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bIvJms3wlaY

19. Cpe te �Blood from a Turnip� whose is a bacground story from lucksmith �Let the Punishment Fit the Crime� but Cpete�s story is more revenge story than lucksmith�s story is.

20. Azpiri �Shattered Ch. 03� which is Modern Figaro Type Revenge Story with a fantastic Romantic Revenge situation at the end. Why is it among the best 20, because I like when David wins on Goliats! His weapon is IT!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
"bull-eyes"

What the fuck is that you castrated retard? Calling out someone for low IQ while using a term like &quot;bull-eyes&quot; makes you the World #1 Champion Stupid Shit of the Year.

Hates wimps but loves to make an ass of himself. Rock on dipshit.

LOL

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
deepthroater 'wimp-hater' owned by the anon

cancel your account numbnuts, you just shit the bed royally getting owned by the anon. next time you feel like opening your trap about someone's IQ, remind yourself that you are a functionally illiterate moron babbling incoherently about things you know nothing about.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Even the author doesn't know why he would do this, give his wife away.

Really a sorry assed story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Time for Divorce Lawyer

Her comment priceless.. I thought you knew... should have ended.. knew what.. you cheat.. guess we visit our divorce lawyers... good bye.. hope he takes you in and cares for you.....

OverthefallsOverthefallsover 10 years ago
Was that what he really thought?

He really didn't think or know she was cheating? My problem with this story is that I have to believe the husband is dumber than a stump. Not only does the story fail to convince me of that, it just doesn't inspire me to feel much on anything.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
She Used You

She had a good time and you to use as a given permission to have fun.

Until you finally asked her, she just had a good time, sex for her life was good and when you asked she cavalierly and casually just said...'you told me to'!

She no longer respects you, she enthusiastically embraces her sexual freedom, knows you are going to be on the hook and probably doesn't care what you do.

This marriage had to be bland and unimaginative for quite awhile.

I disagree with most of your commenters. I think you stayed consistant with the husbamd being mentally incompetent at realizing his life was less than mundane and only when stupidity reached its' max did he venture forth the question.

Simply put, simply portrayed and simple fool...well done, stayed true to form and the ending was explosive in all it suggested!

Thanks!

BobNbobbiBobNbobbiover 10 years ago
Rationalize . . .

. . . is one of the main defense mechanisms of the human mind. This male character has it down pat; he could drive his wife to the maternity ward convinced she has a tummy ache.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
oh, boo hoo!

No response, just lament?

You need to finish this abortion with a story.

She thought you knew? She's just a skank looking for a new cock. Jump outta there and get a real woman.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
anybody can be a lap dog

there too many sissyman pretending to be men.

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 9 years ago
Standard Fare

This is standard fare for this author. The stories are never finished and cheating is glorified. There is never any justice for the husband. Just once I would like to read about one of these pathetic whores getting kicked to the curb as they so richly deserve.

seekerazseekerazover 9 years ago
"Holly no longer belonged to me."

So...

And...

Yawn...

firemanlitfiremanlitover 9 years ago

The author's bio says female. I am glad I no longer have a female like her, whoops, I never had the bitch, I just thought I did.

There are times I wish there was an ignore button for authors like her

impo_58impo_58over 9 years ago
If she didn't belong to him...

If she didn't belong to him, only one solution for that: Divorce!!!! If He knew that " our marriage was adrift. It was obvious she was unsatisfied in her life and with me", the solution: Divorce!!! Divorce because he didn't any self-respect...if he had, it was Divorce and revenge!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
So at first he's just a clueless dolt?

But in your unfinished story he realizes, finally, that she's cheating on him and feeding him cremepies? The reason I didn't like this was simple - you never finished the story. What did he do? 1 star for being incomplete.

NoRules69NoRules69almost 9 years ago
Good story

It's interesting to imagine different ends on your own. Did he divorce her, or did he encourage her to continue to be a hotwife. He seemed to enjoy the creampie. I would to. Trying to get my wife to seduce some young stud, and bring home the proof.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Wake up

My first wife and I had limited affairs that we thought we were hiding from the other. That ended when we were at a party that the other thought was elsewhere and yet we discovered our shared adultery while each was involved with another. I was fucking this older wife of a mutual friend while my wife was being fucked by their son...right next to each other at a swinger party.

That opened the door to some very frank discussions between us. Thereafter my wife and I agreed the next morning to share our experiences, with whom, what we felt, liked/disliked. Top of our discussion topics was jealousy and what did the sex and fucking mean contrasted with our feelings for each other. This openness and frankness became the foundation to our marriage which lasted over 10 years and seemed to be the model marriage among our friends.

The marriage ended when my wife, failing to inform me, went off birth control because she had developed very deep feelings for another man. Yes, she became pregnant and when she delivered a mulatto baby she announced she was leaving me for the baby's father. They have been married for 10 years now and have two additional children and no longer swing/swap.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Sick

The writer of this story and the previous commenter are both sick mother fuckers.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
some husbands will not face the facts alive

Just needs to pull the trigger and kick her ass to the street.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
This is my recollection of the night that, according to my wife, was the first time she cheated on me with another man.

And the last time... should have quickly followed that first phrase... how you put her in the yard is not necessary, merely state that you did and that it shocked the piss right out of her.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
I was gagging so hard

by the 3rd paragraph that i could not finish this maggot gagging piece of shit. Sense you like writing shit so much, eat shit mother fucker.

traddisagaintraddisagainalmost 4 years ago
rambling

anonymous's comment is not very nice, your story rambled a little but made sense I see 'licyou' has written several other stories so the author is reasonably experienced. Short and appeared to be the middle of a longer tale. Different.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Lucky husband

Now he is fully aware of his wife’s extra marital affairs, he can fully embrace how lucky he is to have such a desirable wife. Hope he continues to encourage and support her desires and get the full excitement of tasting and fucking her freshly used pussy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Ditch the bitch

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

He can embrace how lucky Cucky he is to have to share his wife and devour creampies How lucky can he get....not!

rfnks2002rfnks2002over 2 years ago

I see your bio your bi if thats your cup of tea fine but not every one likes to see there wife fuck someone else and eat her lovers cream pie just cuz you like male cum.

There is nothing nice about a cheating bitch giving her husband a lovers cream pie

go to cuck holding

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Are you fucking shitting me. The bitch comes home late. He is sure she is fucking someone else. And the sorry fuck head gets a hard on. Even worse, the pitiful little shit fucks her. Gag a fucking maggot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Disgusting story. Place it in the right section.

malabar13malabar13about 2 years ago

great story, forget the haters.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

So bad it is not worth commenting.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Stupid cuck eating another guy's cum. Chuck story, sucks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

Of course, malabar13 is a cuckold too.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This guy is a pathetic excuse for a husband and she's just as bad being a cheating slut. Terrible story!

nixroxnixroxover 1 year ago

1 star - sick cuck/wimp crap

GrendelpuppyGrendelpuppy11 months ago

Is she fertile and unprotected?

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

At least now he knows he has to dump the skank ho.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Horse Shit! any Husband that has not a Clue His wife's Box was full of Cum was a Idiot ! He would not have had to taste it like He did. The smell of Semen and Juice from a Female is completely different and By the way the ending SUCKED!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

In one sentence, you mention that things are stale due to a twenty-year marriage, and two sentences later, you blame being "too young and too naïve" for missing the signs she was cheating. Wait, what?

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

Your continuity is all over the place. Really hard for a reader to flow through your story

RePhilRePhil2 months ago

I think there might be the other teams influence here

lc69hunterlc69hunter2 months ago

The last sentence was wrong. She never "belonged" to you. However, it is you who she loves and comes home to. You are just sharing her charms

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Another pussy wimp cuckold story.

gifoncegifonceabout 1 month ago

Cuckoldry comes in different steps. Those that have the husband degrade himself eating the sperm of her wife's lover are not my favourite. Especially when the wife consciously let him eat it not even trying to avoid it. And what kind of lame excuse is "you told me to have a good time so I thought you knew". No good time if she doesn't fuck around??? I don't like this wife character. That said the plot was good, the inner turmoil, the not really knowing but suspecting. In a nutshell the situation wasn't meeting my preferencies but was well written. So trhee ***

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userlicyou69@licyou69
1067 Followers
Just a horny older guy who likes women as life and sex partners, but also likes men as sex partners.