All Comments on 'Bimbo Stories: Miss Jameson'

by naivesluts

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Great story! Make it a series.

LikeFineWine1LikeFineWine1almost 12 years ago
A first for me

First story if its kind I've read. Bizarre and strangly erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
great story

Your great story is made even better by being so clear about what it is... an unabashed stroke story written effectively and efficiently....Thank you...

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Please do a few more chapters!

This is one of your hottest stories - I agree it should be a series. We need to see Miss Jameson in full bimbo action!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
I just didn't like it that much..

Having her fuck the old man was kinda gross. ;( Why can't the guys in these stories ever be hot?

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80about 11 years ago
this is just sad.

I love a good stroke story as much as anyone, however, this is just sad. I couldn't get into it because the concept of changing someones basics is wrong to me. Even worse is these guys are definitely doing things against the will of the lady. This stressball is worse than a date rape drug story. Especially this particular story. Additionally you told this story from the point of view of an attractive highly intelligent woman with self confidence and power and changed her into an idiot. Basically ruined the heroine of the story. You should have told it from the point of view of the idiot student, but I don't the limited brain you wrote for him would have provided even a semi interesting story. Otherwise you have a solid story, well written and solidly built. The way the plot is written is horrible though. The you wrote it now Matthew Scribe is the villian with the principal his disgusting and willing accomplice and Miss Jameson and her daughter are victims. Good luck and I hope to read more from you. You write well.

ironsoldier80ironsoldier80about 11 years ago
sorry for the typo's in my comment.

I was tired and didn't edit it properly. I hope you still get what I was trying to say.

naiveslutsnaiveslutsabout 11 years agoAuthor
Understandable, however...

Yes, I understood what you were saying. Thanks for the feedback!

I agree with your sentiment if these were real events. But as I explain in my essay (which I understand not everybody will read), I write my stories as fantasy without the need to have a conversation beforehand like in real life. If it helps, you can pretend that this is an elaborate sexual set-up between Miss Jameson and the other characters because she secretly wants to be slutty. Maybe the daughter is just a friend who is in on it. That's what's great about erotica. It's a way to outlet fantasies without the need for context: because it's fiction.

In a weird way, I do take it as a compliment that it upsets you. It means I did a decent job developing my characters, and I do try to make that a priority. If the concept still upsets you, then unfortunately, my stories may not be for you. And I completely get that. They're extreme for a reason. It means it will really connect with some and entirely miss the mark with others.

Thanks again for your thoughts!

NS

Johnboy9Johnboy9about 11 years ago
A fun read, just a few loose ends need fixing

This is a really funny story and one that parodies a lot of different story lines in effective ways. There were, however, some things about it that could have been expounded on to help the reader understand the storyline more, unless you are going to do so in upcoming chapters.

For example, half-way through page 1 you have Miss Jameson recalling that she'd heard strange rumors going round about Vaunt Isle recently, but they weren't bad enough to make her pack up and move out. However, we are never told any more but are left to feel pretty sure that they have something to do with the "bimbo-izing" that has been going on around the area. Therefore you should do some expounding on these rumors at some point.

Second, there is never any real clear indication as to what is the cause of the "bimbo-izing" of these women. At first I thought it was something to do with the shower - the water, or the soap, but now I am pretty sure it is the squeezeball, although it might be a necessary combination of a powder released from the squeezeball that only takes effect once washed into the skin after taking a bath or shower. Because of this complete inability to understand this most important clue in your story, it should somehow be made much more obvious to the reader than it is.

The only other fault I found with your story, and this is purely personal, is the character Matt. You have him passing every other class but this one, and yet he acts like a jerk here who seems to have no interest in even wanting to pass this class. Did he pass his other classes the same way he is going to pass this one - by turning every teacher into a bimbo? Because you write him as though he really has no interest in attending school at all. You should have made him a genius, and had him asking questions beyond the understanding of an average IQ teacher like Miss Jameson and handing in homework assignments that only a genius would find correct, thus having her constantly finding fault with it and returning it as gibberish simply because of her inability to grasp where he is coming from. That would justify Matt's reason for growing restless in the class and also for not being able to do the work to Miss Jameson's standards. That way, we, the readers, would now know what a genius he is. Then, when this body-altering substance starts showing up, we understand the why of it and also believe the fact that this kid had the know-how to concoct the stuff.

Otherwise, as I said at the outset, I did enjoy this piece of fluff, and look forward to reading your next piece.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Great!

Great story! I like the story a lot! I am a closet-gay man in the UK, I try to copy this behaviour when I suck dicks at the lay by, I love eating cum like cindy!

Oz_JohnOz_Johnalmost 5 years ago

I thoroughly enjoyed this story. I gripped me from the start, and just got more and more arousing. The main character was very well thought out. The premise is just a bit of silly fun, but very well done.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usernaivesluts@naivesluts
636 Followers
I have retired this profile and now write as Nel Symington. Thanks for the support! https://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=4828881&page=bio

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES