All Comments on 'Twenty Dollar Thrill'

by luvmymilf

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
Fine now, wonder where it'll end up....

...paying money for the privilege of clean-up duties, I just wonder....

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 12 years ago
HOT STORY

hope there's a part II where she makes good on that last line!!! oh this was so HOT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Want my wife to do that to me, that is just plain HOT!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great story

great story hope there will be a part 2. my wife makes me do this when i cum on her and its such a turn on for both of us.

tanda9876tanda9876almost 12 years ago
Good Story

Loved it. Hope to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story

Got hard reading this -- wish my wife would do this for me--hope there is part II

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I was always

wanting to eat my cum from my wife but after I had shot off I lost the desire.

We had been married 6 years when we started talking about swapping. We were both virgins when we married and she was talking to her friends and like women do they talked about their husbands and sex. Any way she came home from work one day and said she had met a guy and his wife who wanted to swap if I was up to it. I said sure so the next day she set a date with him to come to our house. A Sat. Well at the appointed time the door bell rand and she answered the door. It was him but he said his wife was sick so he just dropped by to say sorry. My wife said wait and she asked me if it was ok if she fucked him and next time I could have his wife as he watched. I said yes so we went to the living room and they got undressed, his cock was much larger than mine. We have a day bed and she laid down on it then asked me to eat her to get her wet for him. When she was ready he came over and held his cock at her entrance and asked me to watch as he entered her. I almost came when he slowly pushed into her and she was moaning like I had never heard her. Well he started pumping and I swear she went into climax heaven. She must have had 6 before he came in her. All this time I was tugging on my dick and had my face right in there. When she came down he said thanks I guess I had better leave and she looked at me and asked me to ask him to stay a while longer. He said sure and asked if she wanted a real fucking. She said yes and so he picked up the phone and made a call. It was a set up because in a few minutes in walked 5 guys. I said what the fuck is this and he said they were their to help my wife have the climaxes of her life. My wife said honey lets do it, If just this once, if you don't like it this will never happen again. I thought what the hell why not. So they all got undressed. I had no idea how big some men can be but it seemed they were all there in front of my wife. The first guy looked at her vagina and saw the cum there, he said "I don't put my cock in othere mens cum, real men just do not do that"(those words are burned forever into my mind) get in there boy and clean your wifes fucking cunt. I looked at her and she said please honey I need it. So I did and when I finished she asked that wasn't so bad was it honey and I said no it was kind of good. The original guy said he had an idea, why doesn't hubby lay beside her and when we are ready to cum we can cum on his face and mouth. I said no way shit no. My wife said honey please, for me so I did. I have no idea of how much cum was dumped on my face and into my mouth or how much I swallowed but before the sun went down I was cleaning their cocks and sucking their loads as my wife was moaning and actualy screamin beside me. She was wild with climax after climax untill she finaly passed out. I sucked a few of them off before they left. They askd if they should come back and as she couldn't answere I took the initive and said sure ya we would like that. so they said next Sat. and I agreed. they told me I should probably not try fucking her because she would be sore and they wanted her fresh and ready for them so I had a week of handjobs. After they left I went to her and buried my face in her now huge gapping cunt, that is wat it was now, not a pussy but a gapping cunt. She tasted so good and I could get my nose so deep. She woke up to me asleep with my face in her. Some times when one of the regulars is missing I get to fuck her with them but then I clean my cum from her before the next guy. True to his promise the first man did bring his wife a few times on Fridays and we would have great fuck fests.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Yes please

My perfect fantasy. This one is a favorite. More please. I'm going to creampie my gf and eat itit all up now :)

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Hot Story

Hope there's a part II where she makes good on her offer and has her husband lick a nice big load straight from her cunt,

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Fantastic

StubbyoneStubbyone5 months ago

A very hot story. If a guy likes blowjobs and expects his wife to swallow then he should have no problem licking up his own cum. I’ve eaten my load many times after filling their pussy to overflowing with hot cum. I think its incredibly sexy and so do my partners. They get so excited watching and feeling me slurping a thick load out of their steaming slits. This gets 5-😊😊😊😊😊’s.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 month ago

OK premise,

But really rushed.

Three stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous