All Comments on 'Baby, Scratch My Back'

by cerection

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Likely posting under different names

You are truly a world class sicko.

PistolpackinpetePistolpackinpetealmost 12 years ago
It starts off that their sex life in fact sucks...

...then she lightens up about anal but in the most destructive way?-good luck!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
1*

I don't think you need to ask why.This story said it all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
POS

PIECE OF SHIT

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
when they said

any idiot could post a story that were talking about you.

Sidney43Sidney43almost 12 years ago

Can't really understand all the negative comments about a story where the wife finally opens up to her husband about what turns her on, gets her motor running. There is no hint that her little fantasy is going any further into reality, but he is definitely going to get some anal sex down the road if he warms her up properly. At the heart of this story is the wife telling her husband what gets her aroused and not just him. Sounds like the communication between them is long overdue.

Ducky7Ducky7almost 12 years ago
Great story

He ask and she told. What more could a real couple hope for. His cock is still the only one she has had and next he gets to fuck her ass. Just remember to scratch her back while you are doing it. Then ask about girl friends licking her pussy while you are fucking her ass.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

A true-ish story and a good read. I wonder if the negative comments are all from the same person who has a grudge against you because the story was fine and well deserved the 5* I gave it.

x_JohnDoe_xx_JohnDoe_xalmost 12 years ago

5 stars from me, a husband and wife talking to each other about what turns them on and a having great time roleplaying and playing around with a fantasy, sounds good to me as long as that's as far as it goes. Thanks for writing.

ILienBagbyILienBagbyalmost 12 years ago
Why am I so sure that

all of the anonymous quotes were posted by the very same one person? Because there is no way that four equally sick people could be so dense and still post while using almost identical balderdash.

This story is a winner! Clever, amusing, arousing and healthy in its sexual attitude. A rare treat. Please continue writing. "5"

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Not the first 'dialogue' story

But this is one of the BEST dialogue stories! It was especially effective that the dummy finally stopped pushing her directly and started listening to what she was saying indirectly to him! Wish I could have read this 50 years ago!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wrong, ILlenbagby.

I've tried posting twice when I've come back with another thought. You can't do it as anon. You get a message that there is already a post from that IP address, and if you want to post again, then log in.

I also beg to differ over the story itself.

If my wife spent all of our relationship resisting an idea, and then suddenly started singing from another song-sheet, I'd be wondering why, and I'd be watching.

It usually takes something momentous to change someone's perspective on something so personal...

********************************************

Her normal attitude?

..."it's an output, not an input." It's her variation of "Off limits! Stay away!"

********************************************

Now?

..."Both my holes are going to be dicked by my men."

My men?

"Oh, how did I become such a dirty slut? I'm so ashamed that I love this so much." She buried her face in my shoulder. "It's so humiliating to want a black man's cock up my ass."

********************************************

It seems to me, that that's a seismic shift in attitude, and it's there for the observant... "how did I become such a dirty slut?" Hmmmm, how indeed?

********************************************

Again, from this...

"This was really unbelievable. I love anal play. At least, I love thinking about anal play. Maggie, not so much. She went along with me as often AS SHE COULD FACE IT, she would talk dirty to me about ass fucking, and licking her ass, occasionally she'd even let me lick her there. But that was usually AS FAR AS IT WENT."

********************************************

To this...

"You like him fucking my dung hole? You want to do it next?" she teased.

"Now? You bet." I started pulling out. What did I do so right today?

"No such luck buddy, not now! Let me have my black man's dick for now. You'll got plenty of chances to bang the back door."

********************************************

Somethings not right with this picture. If it isn't that somebody has forced her to expand her experiences, then something has happened to MAKE her want to expand her experiences, and you can't tell me it's because he scratched her back.

A healthy sexual attitude is a part of someone's character, not something that makes a belated and sudden appearance.

silver_fox0092silver_fox0092almost 12 years ago
it got the point across

Good work. I had to come back a second time to finish it, it got me going so I had to track my wife down and come back later. Definitely one of the best dialogue stories I've seen so far.

Greyhair61Greyhair61almost 12 years ago
Nice.

Good interplay/exchange between husband and wife, nice.

26thNC26thNCover 4 years ago
Not good

Not good for the usual reasons.

AA82ndAAAA82ndAAover 1 year ago

He asked her to make verbal fantasy fore play. She was great, better than great. he handled it great. Fly on the wall in their bedroom, kitchen, et al.

AkpervertAkpervert2 months ago

You get a five for the subject. A three for the story stopping. And a four for telling it like I'd like it to be.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous