All Comments on 'A Good Man Is So Hard to Find Ch. 02'

by cocoa_delight

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
cuteButSexy218cuteButSexy218almost 12 years ago
Love it!!!

I can't wait for more, such a HOT story!!

SilentStrengthSilentStrengthalmost 12 years ago
Slow it down already

So much more you could do with this story that would take it from "just good" to "epic." Not just slowing down the zero to nasty pace, but make the characters work for it. You've got scenes that last two paragraphs that could develop into a whole page if you were a bit more clever with it. A very hot start with some definite promise. I'm looking forward to more from you.

A minor nit: Measurements are a sorry shortcut around some potentially erotic scenery. We know what size her bra is. Once per chapter. Now actually describe her breasts. How they're shaped, how they fill out her blouse, how their weight feels on his....

You get the idea. ;-D

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Agree

Can you slow it down a little bit, and can you let the characters get to know each other on an emotional level then letting it being physical and sexual. But i like story though.

juicycarameljuicycaramelalmost 12 years ago
PERFECT!

HOT DAYUM! I think you did a great job having your characters question their situation just enough before truly throwing caution to the wind. Yes it's moving fast but your style makes it seem natural so keep doin YOU! :oD

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

That was some hot office sex!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hot hot hot

More more more....I don't feel you went to fast with these characters thats just how it is sometimes. Keep going with it, what happens at his place? Thanks for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow

They went from hesitation to full throttle in no time. Reservation about status to "you're now my secretary". Seriously this story would be hotter if there was more tension between the two. While they are hot together, their uncontrollable urges make them more teenagers in my eyes than rational adults with something to actually lose.

Janez9Janez9almost 12 years ago

please update soon!!!

SenieceTaOSenieceTaOalmost 12 years ago
*****

Yes thats how you tell a story!!!.. Update soon pleasee

sluttyblakgurl87sluttyblakgurl87over 11 years ago
Dripping love juice...

This story has me so hot and bothered right now!! OMG!!! I loved it hope this isn't the last we hear of Gia & Daniel!

carolinagurlcarolinagurlover 11 years ago
OMG!!

My clit is throbbing!

london101london101over 11 years ago

Hot story! My pussy is all kinds of wet! I need a white guy like that

to get all in this pussy!

CherrypeachCherrypeachover 11 years ago
Awesome!

Great story, please continue.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
More please! I need more!

I really like this story and its premise of powerful man loving poor but beautiful woman. I am hoping you will continue to expand this story. Great update! 5 stars!

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 11 years ago
More please! I need more!

I really like this story and its premise of powerful man loving poor but beautiful woman. I am hoping you will continue to expand this story. Great update! 5 stars!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Good start, but slow the roll a bit

He was worried about how it would look with someone in his position boinking the mail room help, but then he gets her promoted to his personal secretary. So much for his concern lol. Really, I just thought that was odd.

-

Apparently from the comments, people are interested in more than just the sex. It's refreshing to see that readers are still interested in character development and plot. It takes more work, but it's worth it in the end.

-

I admire your courage in putting your work out there and know that you will improve as you go on. I haven't posted anything yet, but hope to do so. The comments I see from the readers help me a lot in my own writing. Constructive criticism should always be welcomed.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please continue

You should turn this into a series

chocolatesistachocolatesistaover 10 years ago
I WANT MORE....

I LOVE COCK, ESPECIALLY WHITE ONES!!!!!!!!!!

Sir GalahadSir Galahadalmost 10 years ago
Thunderbolt love, great sex, but needs conflict

I agree with the other commenters. You need to slow down a bit. You have given us a look at the backstory of the characters; but we need more of that, and you need to introduce conflict and then resolve it. Not by getting them caught in the act at the office, either; that is so trite as to be Gong Show-worthy. I'd suggest two conflicts: Gia's mother having a problem with her dating a white guy; and the senior partner in the firm hearing rumors about Daniel dating an admin, which might be against company policy. Introduce a backstabbing senior associate that wants Daniel that has made her intentions clear as the villain, perhaps. Resolve by having senior partner call Daniel in to talk to him about situation and have Daniel show senior partner the ring he plans to offer Gia. I can think of a couple of ways senior partner could give his blessing on the union to produce a happy ending for the story.

So hurry up and finish this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
mystery writer

love your story but i agree with the other comments

tabbymidnitetabbymidniteover 9 years ago
Waiting for part 3

this second part was fast, but I know you will give an even better continuation for part three. Love the way he satisfies her.

KittyOh48KittyOh48over 9 years ago
MORE, MORE, MORE!

Can I have a bit more please? Waiting for part 3!

He satisfies her like no other! Wish it was me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
... And Then There Was More ...

These 1st two chapters are absolutely delicious! My own pussy became sopping wet and I had to reread portions while I got off. Can go for another release now. Hold on . . . Oooooooooo. Ahhhhhhhhhh. Am still waiting for my Romeo. Meanwhile, PLEASE KEEP WRITING!!! This was nicely done!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
More,More,More,Please//

Hope this great story has ten or more segments.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
LOVE IT!!!

Pls we need more!!! As in like yesterday.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
So good!

I love this story! Oh please continue. Give us more, there is a lot of potential here for a continuance.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
Loved It!

Forget about the white/black aspect,this was just some hot stuff about two people meeting each others' needs.

HOT sea,and a need for a 3rd chapter,at least!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Semper Veritas

Incredibly Talented Author -- Thank You..

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Hi Cocoa-d... .great writing. I read this few years back. Thank you.

Characters are interesting. They need more opportunity for development.

Since your writing style is both erotic-playfulness and real life tensions (hardknock life, broken families, heartbreak, trust, race) ; you need to give your charachers opportunity to grow through these so we can see Gia and Daniel' true love story.

(Interracial tales still get lost in the race fetish and i want to pu my teeth at the 'poor black uneducated baby drama abused and whorish black female' sterotype. Theres got to be depth (more than race exoticism and lust) that draws interracial couples together.) Youre pn good strong path ... Irish...i think modernday laird.... shes a curvy female ... like any damsel, i guess...

Its a beautiful story!

To your 12th chapter 😉

From SoonToBeWriter

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Why have you stopped writing?

I enjoyed this story and see that it was written some time ago, why have you stopped? I hope you come back to us. Peace

topgyntopgynover 2 years ago

An even better tale. Too bad you stopped writing. But thanks for for the two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I second the other comments. Your writing allows the characters to feel real, which makes the story more than just erotic. I hope you return to writing.

Allegedly_LiterateAllegedly_Literateover 2 years ago

Ok. So that went from zero to nasty re quick. I think you enjoyed writing this one.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I sure hope you have more to this series coming

robyn46robyn46over 1 year ago

I want more. story to good not to continue

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Chapter 3?

ColonelinguistColonelinguistover 1 year ago

Now that was a story written by a woman who knows what she’s talking about! Plus your writing skills are very good Cocoa_ d. Extremely erotic yet honest and socially relevant at the same time.

I so hope you can find some space in your life to continue to write. Your one effort here was far better than most that I have seen.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous