All Comments on 'A Dark, Carnal Knight'

by clubcouple

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Excellent story, very well written. Any more where that came from?

kennyboy82kennyboy82over 11 years ago

Fucking hot story, Lori must really like being fucked by her hung Bull. How about another chapter?

tghlawyer03tghlawyer03over 11 years ago
Hot!!!

This story is so well written and eloquently told that it is inconceivable to this reader that there isn't another just as exciting in these authors' experience or imagination. I await your next effort with all of the appropriate expectation. Great simple story, well told!!! and Hot!!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Asked

I was invited to a couples place.They were in their 50s,i was 46.She was quite a large lady,we had a few drinks,she then removed her clothes,left her stockings on, i was asked would i like to join them as her husband removed his clothes.I removed mine as she lay back on the lounge,her legs apart as her husband lapped at her pussy.He stood,he had quite a long cock but thin,lifted her legs and pushed into her.I watched, my cock getting hard as he fucked her,he pulled out,looked at me,then moved away as i moved bteween her legs.I had a much thicker cock,however as i lifted her legs and pushed in,she was so wet i just slid in to the hilt.I fucked her hard,her juices splashing on my thighs as i did so,her husband watching,stroking as i felt her orgasm,bucking at me,he shot his cumm onto her breasts as i emptied into her.I finally pulled back, her husband knelt between her legs,licking her pussy until she orgasmed again.I have been invited back many times.I can tell you that there is nothing like a well prepared pussy to slide into.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous