All Comments on 'Never Have I Ever Ch. 05'

by AugustClearwing

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great Story

I agree with one of the comments on the previous chapter, it reminds me slightly of fifty shades of grey. I guess just because its a BDSM relationship with a rich powerful guy and there being feelings of developing love etc. I think I like this better though for one thing because there's no sense of shame to justify the BDSM side of their relationship. I get no sense of that in this story which in my opinion is a good thing. They are also developing into believable (if fantasy) characters, who are complicated and likable. I like the juxtaposition between the BDSM side of their relationship and the moments of tenderness It's a great story and I hope you continue, very impressed.

AnomandarisAnomandarisalmost 12 years ago
Very good.

Looking forward to seeing where you take this.

yyaankyyyaankyalmost 12 years ago

Awesome,

I love the characters, so personal.

Thank You

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
The story is becoming fraught with domination and control.

Not erotic or loving, this is not for me.

Goodbye

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
...

I love this series :) Can't wait for Chapter 6! You're doing an amazing job there!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sorry Very Long Rant!

I think the person that said that this story was "not loving and not erotic" was really judgemental, especially as it's all consensual. I'm not particularly into BDSM and I wouldn't read stories in that section and I probably wouldn't have started reading this if I'd know it would go in that direction. Saying that I'm really glad I did read it as I (surprisingly for me) really like the series. I think it's very well written and I think it really demonstrates the level of trust that they need between them. Personally I find that impressive that the author is able to make me like something that I really didn't think I'd be in to. It's a really good series don't be discouraged by people saying stuff like that, I think they probably think anything but the most vanilla of sex is dirty. The story is very erotic and obviously the start of a very loving relationship.

snid22788snid22788almost 12 years ago
Like it, but

Anyone else see Fifty Shades in this series? Don't get me wrong, I am loving reading this story, it's just very similar to me is all. Wondered if anyone else saw that too...

AugustClearwingAugustClearwingalmost 12 years agoAuthor
Regarding the Comparisons

All right, I have seen the 50 Shades comparisons and it was not my intention in the slightest. This concept came into being before I knew that book existed. When I did find out about 50 Shades I tried to read it. In all honesty I could not bring myself to read past the first few pages of that series. I try not to judge authors too harshly, but what I read was poorly written drivel. I just couldn't do it. More enrapturing stories than that are found on this website. There are quite a few erotic novels out there with BDSM overtones that also involve wealthy people. I made Noah wealthy because, let's be fair, a lot of the really great toys are pretty expensive. There had to be a realistic way for him to acquire them as it unfolds (if I choose to take it there). There also has to be the funding in place for their list of Nevers which will come into play later on. Piper doesn't care. It isn't like he is sweeping her off her feet because he is rich. She's got the potential to make just as much money as he does, if not more. There are more points I could make but I suspect those are the most apparent comparisons so I'll save everyone the TL;DR.

Thanks for all the feedback!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh Dear!

i'm soaked! i think i might have been a verrry willing sub.. nevertheless, i would never cheat/leave my husband, and he does not enjoy giving me pain.

TantricMantraTantricMantraalmost 12 years ago
50 shades

...seems to have been written by someone with an interesting mind/life experience; but with seriously lacking vocab/experience to write a novel worth actually spending time and money on. i found that i got bored after the first page - this Author, however, has what it takes to really capture ones imagination and draw one into a fantasy world so close to a reality that the edges start to get fuzzy! if this ever got published i would buy a signed copy for my personal collection of favorites x

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Not very SSC

Great writer, but the stuff she has her heroine do just seems so unrealistic. She hardly knows this guy, doesn't have a safety call set up, doesn't even discuss a safe word never mind get one and lets him beat her so harshly she is crying. They don't seem to communicate about any safety issues--she is so enamored of him that he could anything to her and she would go along with it. Recipe for disaster, imho.

AugustClearwingAugustClearwingabout 11 years agoAuthor
Update

Hey all, apologies for having to take all the chapters of Never down. KDP required it for the ebook. Working with them to get it back up on Amazon. Also working on a new novel. No promises on time-frame. Hopefully I'll get into a groove soon. Thanks again for all your support and feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous