All Comments on 'Chen Submits at Work'

by ursusmagnus

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nothing like a cute Asian girl on her knees

There is nothing better in this whole wide world than a cute Chinese girl on her knees with a big cock in her mouth. They know to swallow and have the tightest pussies and generally won't say no to anything a guy wants. White women may like big black cock, but most of us white guys love Asian women. They live up to their stereotype of being both wild and submissive.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
thanks

This is a fantastic story. Would love to hear more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Wheres Part 2??

Fantastic story!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
Great story!

More please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

you don't think much of your wife

Cuckedbyasianwife123Cuckedbyasianwife123about 5 years ago
To anonymous on what I think of my wife

It's not an uncommon fetish to want to see your delicate pristine wife manhandled by a superior Alpha male, ideally one whose cock forces her to submit.

It was an agreement my small Chinese wife and I had: she'd submit to strangers and we'd both thrill to her accepting a stranger's rod deep in her pussy, mouth, or however he wanted to use her.

I'm hard just writing this, thinking of how she moans when she gets stretched by their cocks, especially when they fuck her roughly.

creampies4evercreampies4everover 4 years ago
Hot Story

Always love to read stories where a new lover brings out the inner slut in a man's wife. In this case the lucky husband got to view the videotaped performance of his wife sucking and fucking this huge cock. Hopefully, this will be a new beginning for them as she grows fond of being fucked by a nice big cock.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous