All Comments on 'A Short Trip Home'

by Satyropan

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Really nice start... but then it went limp...

Seriously, I was really getting into the first half as I have been there myself a few times on flights, but heck, when I was on the flight I ended up getting at leat a handjob if not fingering her too, and fondling breasts discreetly has always been a part of it... you could have done more, even if it was just her slipping her hand in her shirt or you slowly pumping yourself to a climax as she watched.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fine that way

I find it entirely credible that it didn't go further.

Right at the beginning you describe hair and leggings, it would have made it easier for me to imagine the situation if you'd added just a few words about what top she's wearing.

Also "A pretty woman sat next to me by the _left_ window" - just one additional word and it is easier to understand the geometry (which eventually became clear, that you left hand&head is in her direction).

Thank you for the story and keep writing.

jimburr35jimburr35almost 11 years ago
Nice

A nice short story. Anyone who travels a lot has had this sort of nagging question about a row partner. "Was she or wasn't she?" I found this story, in a short timeframe, answers the question for at least one traveler.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous