All Comments on 'Pool Boy Gets Dressed Up Ch. 02'

by tonyl65

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
bluesky496bluesky496almost 12 years ago

this is developing nicely i want to read more and i want to know if the husband gets involved .he has to doesnt he ,i hope ,

desireethtttvdesireethtttvalmost 12 years ago
Awesome story, well written.........

I could hardly get past the first page of the first chapter before I was lapping up the cum in my hand. Love the way you tease us with all the little details. Can't wait to read the next and discover how she dresses you for your first outing. Please describe everything from the heels to the nails. Love the story, Des

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Incomplete Transformation

Still not completely outfitted! Footwear...we need footwear!

pammycakes13pammycakes13almost 12 years ago

gawd tony, i love this story and its characters....i too want all the details of her and her slut wear..............can we expect hormones and implants?...maybe even some mind control to help Brandy be a real sexy and horny girl....Yummy, can't wait for the next chapter....and, my compliments on your writing....it's fabulous!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I have a need to find a woman like her to guid me down a path I desire so much. I am a oral and anal sub who wants to be feminized by a nice couple.

HighHeeledHoneyHighHeeledHoneyalmost 12 years ago
Go Brandy!!

Loving the story so far and Brandy's submission. But yes I have to agree with another of the comments.......Brandy needs footwear! I hope that 'she' slips into some skyscraper heels just in time for Don to come home & fuck her!!

sally_spandexcdsally_spandexcdalmost 12 years ago
LOVE THIS STORY LINE

oh wow I cant wait to see what happens on their night out and how will the little slut be dressed for her first outing. Will Mistress Debra make her suck a strangers cock or is she just getting the slut readfy for Don's big 9 inch cock

Ronnie_4Ronnie_4almost 12 years ago
Terrific Story

I really love this story. The total feminization by his Mistress, step by step is so exotic and so complete. I can’t wait see what happens next. I sincerely hope you write many more extended chapters.

Thank you,

Ronnie

betabradbetabradabout 11 years ago
Oh Yes !

Mmmmmmm i would love a woman to turn me in to her little sissy slut and fuck me with a strapon too. Mmmmm ohhyessssss .. please ,,, fuck meeeee.

love_transexuals1971love_transexuals1971almost 11 years ago
Genius!!!

This has GOT to be one of the most enjoyable and well-written stories on this site (and I don't say this lightly; because there are some brilliant ones out there!). It's taken me AGES just to get to the end of chapter two...but that's a GOOD thing; because there's just SO many interesting little details here that you REALLY want to savour...and rushing you're way through it just isn't the way to go at all.

From start to finish, the first two chapters have been a relentless turn-on; a non-stop adrenaline rush of ecstacy and heightened anticipation...and while I KNOW I'll enjoy the remaining three chapters, a part of me is almost dreading the thought of finishing it---I just don't want it to stop!!!

jojo9696jojo9696over 10 years ago
Love it Tony

Didnt get past the first couple of paragraphs before i unloaded. Going to chapter 3 now. Hope Don gets involved.....

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Bring Him On

Oh gawd yes. Let me feel Don's cock sliding down my throat as you get my 'pussy' ready for Don to fuck. I'll get him so wet and hard he won't be able to resist fucking me with that wonderful cock of his. He'll want my 'pussy' instead of yours once he's been up that tight passage. I can't wait. oldvintner@msn.com

nicolawilliamsnicolawilliamsover 9 years ago
Woman on girlie

so delicious to have a woman take one

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
dan

All I can think about is every inch of Dan inside my slutty both & boi pussy!

cumlover238cumlover238over 8 years ago
gets better and better

Just read Chapter 2 of Pool Boy. Thanks Tony. Brandy seems to have a lot in store for her, as his transformation takes place. I can really identify with him. You have created a new fantasy in me. I have always wanted to yield to the girl/woman in me. The way you so skillfully describe Brandy's longings brings all those same desires flooding within me. I am looking forward to Chapter 3 and the others, imagining Brandy's ultimate giving of herself totally to Don's manly domination over her. I will let you have my input on the other chapters as I am able to devour them. I have reluctantly closed the session tonight, not sure if I will be able to put the delicious images out of my mind as I fall asleep. G'nite. Sweet dreams.

TVFrannieTVFranniealmost 8 years ago
Wonderful!

You make my nipples hard and my little clit ache Tony! And going out next...Mmmmmm...prancing around like a sissy, cock sucking gurl!! What more could one ask for. Keep going Tony. Don't stop. Please!!

SusanlynnSusanlynnalmost 8 years ago
Thanks Tony

Thanks to you Tony my husband has fucked two loads of man juice deep in my sissy gurl pussy. Now if I can get him hard one more time tonight, I'm going to suck the last drops of his hot sperm into my slut belly. I can't wait to see what he does to me tomorrow after we read the next chapter. Thanks again hon.

liz33ndliz33nd8 months ago

great chapter two, this was short, but so seductive.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous