All Comments on 'Indian Cuckold'

by ollizvell

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
WIMPINDIANOSIS spreads to US

Good luck to you Americans ,the Indian wimps with Bollywood wives are coming. to you.Meet any Indian man you are in for a good ride..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
1*

Further comment is not needed

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
THE BEST THING

for you to do is to either stop writing or get a brain please stop writing because i would hate to see what you would write with a brain.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

There are no 'men' in India, the women control the country.

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
Trite

I do NOT see a wife cheating on, or sharing with, her husband in this vignette (until the end, AFTER the rape!)

Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 12 years ago
I wasn't surprised

Without looking, I could tell this was your first submitted story. I doubt it is telling actual events but it was interesting. I also get a kick out of the ignorant comments directed at you. Mostly, they don't like the subject of the story because if they did, it might diminish their own manhood... though I have a hunch they'd be the first to piss their pants had someone put a gun to their heads before such treatment ensued. But it is easier to insult you and your story to make themselves feel superior. Not a bad first effort.

3 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
If you can't fight run

Run back to India,abandon the wife (she will be an illegal immigrant in no time) divorce her by proxy use the US legal system to the brim unless you are a stupid Indian.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
you can' t insult a 'dot' indian

typical big cock whore indian slut whose husband will never be able to satisfy the lust for white man's cum. 'alpha' should have made wimpy cuckold suck the cum out of her cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good story overall

I liked it but I think you need more detail. Other than that great story. Write

More!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I liked it: 5*****

tom anon, alpha biker

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very shitty story

Either this is completely fiction or you don't understand Indian women. Even the women who fuck outside the wedlock are not the way you described. Indian men don't raise the kids of others.

You made a start and tried good fiction. However you made so many insulting comments which are not appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
lmao

I love how people are talking to the author like this really happened, and now he needs advice. Hahaha. This story must strike a chord.

seceretfunseceretfunover 11 years ago
love Indian wife story

keep it up. write more like this or more humiliating etc.... its only fantasy

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
ray

one of The Best Stories!!!

i feel, it happened in real!!i am an indian cuck :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
No Longer in Denial

Thanks for posting this. I'm not sure why commenters get so mean, but that's another topic for another forum.

My wife and I almost never speak about the beatdown I received at the fists of her boss 8 years ago because we don't need to. "Our" half-white daughter is all the proof that's needed. We're black, and though the grandmothers have seen the child, we've cut ourselves off from the rest of our families. We've just been too embarassed, and me, too in denial to admit to myself that I couldn't protect my wife from a fat 55 year old white guy.

And though he only need to kick my ass once, he kept taking the pussy that should have been mine during and even after the birth. Thanks Ollizvell for permission to tell my story.

DunaDunaover 10 years ago
It depends on countries

@Anon If you lives in such country you should look for a good lawyer and a lawsuit against the biological father..........8 years children support money.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
No respect for women

Your story is helluva stupid

Your wife was raped!!

RassclautRassclautover 4 years ago
White masters

Love the story

Want my wife to be taken regularly by white men and boys and made pregnant.

I will be the clean up cuck

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Like (👍) it: ⭐⭐⭐⭐ (4)! On Literotica pages there is something for everybody. This story is a cuckold sex fantasy that ollizvell shared with us.

We should not shit-talk this story in view of the fact it has got 39 favorites, whereas many stories get up to 3.

The storyline was very well conceived but it should have been better crafted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous