All Comments on 'The Big Bag'

by youbadboy

Sort by:
  • 60 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

Awesome build-up, and I loved the teasing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

This was very well written and I became really engrossed in the story. Really well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wowzer

Great father/daughter incest story with excellent plot,build up and hot sex scenes. You really one of the best writers on Lit. thanks

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
great job

wonderful story, had a great build up

the end though was the best

trite_readertrite_readeralmost 12 years ago
Welcome back.

Brilliant as usual. But I expect no less from you. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

My god! You sir are my god!!! So wrong yet so right. Beautifully written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You are a virtuoso!

Who freaking are you? I look at your stories that you have written over such a long span of years. They are so fantastically good! I dearly wish I could hold one of your books in my hands.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
absolutely the best!

I always enjoy reading your stories, but this one was just at a whole different level...you, sir, are simply amazing!

PultoyPultoyalmost 12 years ago
Typically Erotic

Not typical of most, but definitely typical for you.

You have that special knack.

Thank you for writing this story.

Regards,

-Pultoy

Scotsman69Scotsman69almost 12 years ago
This

is how sex should be written.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fantastic!

I love stories like this...actual stories. A beginning, middle, and an end. Don't get me wrong, I like the occassional random sex scene, but stories like this are so much more delicious. The emotions and way the characters thought was so well done. Bravo! Love it!

simsoty74simsoty74almost 12 years ago
Great

You are among the few author's who take the time to write a story from start to finish with out rushing to finish the story as fast as possible. Stay true and write great stories with style.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
one word

WOW!!!!!!!

MadBrownMadBrownalmost 12 years ago
BRILLIANTLY EROTIC

Congratulations on writing this beautiful story of love and obsession between a father and daughter. It is reminiscent of the classic movie "Lolita" starring James Mason. Have you ever written a screen play? I would love to see a movie adaptation of your story. Give it a try!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow this is how sex should be doen great story.

McBaconMcBaconalmost 12 years ago
Very well written.

I recently wrote my first story here, and I am just beginning to realize how difficult it is to communicate ideas through words. Hopefully I can learn/steal some of your techniques.

SpandauMPSpandauMPalmost 12 years ago
Brilliant

Wow, this story had me engaged from beginning to end. Very well written.

BlaggardBlaggardalmost 12 years ago
Wonderful, very erotic and well written!!!

Cudos my friend, very very well done..........eroticism at its best!

Keep up the good work!

prfmprfmalmost 12 years ago

I'm happy you are back but for some reason I couldn't get into this story. It's still good tho.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Sexy Sensual

One of the best I've read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
welcome back

hope you have returned with years worth of new stories :D

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Amazing style of writ..

You can congratulate yourself, your writing style is EXCELLENT...

Loved the story- don't stop writing..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DELICIOUS

That was a gourmet experience!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Fabulous!

Fantastic, brilliant, and superb. I could go on with the superlatives but I can barely type this.

That was one of the most exciting stories I have ever read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Skill +1

You are definitely bringing what you learn from previous stories into play. Perfect balance between dialog, inner voice, and action description. My only critique, if any, would be to add a bit more to the environmental detail during the public scenes for us exhibitionists out here.

Fantastic job! I'd say your best work to date, aside from the original Sara stories. Keep up the good work! I hope your muse continues to inspire!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
just excellent

another fantastic story.....just the right length.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Wow!

Another fabulous story from youbadboy. Wish there were more that I have not already read. Just about the best writing both with respect to style, story line, and overall pacing. Please keep them coming.

Thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Purrfect

I was looking for something to get off to and this was just perfect. I had so many orgasms while reading this- took me 2 and a half hours to read but it was so worth it(: looking foward to more like this

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wonderful

Simply amazing, couldn't put it down!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Slow burn, scalding, yet tender & realistic

Like the others say ... WOW!!!

Fantastic story with a slow buildup to crossing lines into an erotically charged env, while being so realistic, and capturing the tenderness and love in a close & caring relationship. Great story & writing. Look forward to the next one. :)

MalomarMalomarover 11 years ago
Still the best!

You continue to tease, flirt, and seduce better than any other writer. I know it takes time to write stories of this quality, but please continue to do so.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worth the wait

I love the daddy/daughter stories. You write so well, drawing the anticipation out and making the story that much sweeter for it. Only comment I have is that I would have loved to see Cala pregnant at the end. I'm glad you're still writing and I constantly look for new ones.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Anticipation

I loved that you used the "pushing boundaries", "how much can I get away with" ideas. Ive always been that girl. Just keep pushing as long as there wasn't an outright no. Beautifully written. Because not every "out of the norm" relationship has to be about XXXX fucking right outta the gate. A lot of times, emotions really are involved.

Keep up the great work

Dani

deucalion07deucalion07over 11 years ago
perfect

such a great story, please keep writing stuff like this, just perfect..

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
delicously drawn out

I love the rhythm of this story and after reading the rest of you, eagerly waiting for another.

shooter72shooter72about 11 years ago
Classic Incest Stories

The first of your stories that I read was Peeping Tom and since then I have fallen in love with all your stories. This story is another classic and I hope that you will write more and include some Mom Son stories as well....

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Hot with texting

I love the way you have your characters talk back and forth with one another through text messages and online chats. I wish you would do an entire story in that context. Would be so hot!!! The conversations are very intense! Please consider writing one. I would appreciate it very much if you would make this happen. Thanks and keep up the excellent writing. You have superb writing skills.

KAragonKAragonover 10 years ago
Kala

I love your writing. It does wicked things to my already wicked imagination, and this one I'm giving a score of 5 for the reason that my real name is Kala.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

Good one.I like dirty incest stories

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggabout 10 years ago
Sumptuous guilt & carnal buffet

In the back of my mind, although the buildup was impeccable, there was an inner voice whispering "8 pages is just a bit much, its great so far but the next one will surely start to bore, just a bit." That voice was wrong. *****

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Bam! its in, he scores

Wheres the Ten Wheres the Ten ?!

Got me hot, smoking, hot.. keep em coming.

Badbadman1965Badbadman1965over 9 years ago
Just breathtaking!

A wonderful piece of stylised writing that showed the thought processes on the path to incest perfectly. The slow, tense, teasing build up to the final cresendo was perfectly paced and delightfully tense, for once actually keeping the wonder of how far they would go instead of signaling their eventual union from the start. The fact that it actually became a love story with a future for them both was a fitting ending to a great story; enough angst and heartache already having been felt. I would have loved aa little bit more of their later life together explored but that is just my personal opinion and did not detract from my enjoyment and delight of the story. I have read quite a few of your stories on here and this is the best so far and propelled you into my favourite authors list without a doubt! Brilliant plot construction, great character development, wonderfully descripitve teasing scenes - especially on the bus journies! - seductively satisfying and delightfully understated sex scene on their eventual union; enthralling from start to finish and the exotic glasses were a master touch in the breaking down of the taboo barrier! Thank you for the plesasure this gave me, needs to be ten stars instead of just five.

stevieraygovanstevieraygovanover 9 years ago
Excellent. Just excellent.

Loved this one, start to finish. Btw, it's "coiffed" (hair), not "quaffed" (chugging a beer), which made me laugh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, More!

A smokin' hot story, great prose, and one of the best ever. You are a terrific writer. More, more! Thanks

rhimshot415rhimshot415over 9 years ago
This story needs a different title!

I really enjoyed this story. But I think that you could have called it "Taking Liberties." The bag is only relevant when they are riding the bus. What is really going on is Nickie taking liberties with Cala, and then her taking liberties with him. I know that this is a minor quibble, but I wanted to suggest it anyway.

By the way, how do you intend her name to be pronounced: Cahlah or caylah?

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Best ever

Love this story. I come back to it frequently. It's a great read and highly erotic. Definitely a favorite!

jott50jott50about 9 years ago
mmmmmmmmmmmm

loved the slow build up. you are a master at that.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
u nailed it

so original ...built tight slow and near real step's .........loved it one of the best i give 5 stars only couz there inst 6

thebug37thebug37over 8 years ago
Daughter got what she wanted - daddy

What a hit you wrote about this family. Enjoyed the ending with the 'ex' calling and getting turned down. Been there-done that with an ex. Another 5.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Wow.

On the basis of quality of writing alone, one of the best I've read. No amateur here. Only five star I've given so far.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

not bad it got a little confusing in the middle

but loved it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

Holy crap, great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
What a writer!

Slow burners but so fucking sexy. Forever smacking the pony. Brilliant.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Absolute bomb!

In literary and psychological expressions, this story is head and shoulders above anything I have ever seen on this site. Man, if you are not professional writer submitting stories for fun here, you should become one.

wrighterwrighteralmost 3 years ago

Superb will be a small word. Such a beautiful romantic and teasing story. The words so well chosen and artistic lyrics well framed.

Viper7792Viper7792almost 3 years ago

Yeah, slown burn. I am properly baked through and through, leaking gravy. Seven and something pages of erotic deliciousness unlike anything I found here. Bravo, Master Chef, you cook your stories exquisitely! I read many of them, The Big Bag was the first I encountered and remains amongst my favorites.

Btw, I am into dark haired petites as well. And my real life name is Nick :)

ThethirdoneThethirdonealmost 3 years ago

My favorite story yet. Love the slow build, that's the best part of a story. The tension was amazing. And the fact u get to see Cala's side is great. BTW Cala is such a gorgeous name. And the sex was very intriguing too it kept my attention, felt natural. I am inspired and hope to write half as good as you someday!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What can I say that I have not already said? Agree with the "slow burner" accolades. The story mirrors the sex act. Tease, foreplay, edging, insertion, heat and more breathless heat, culminating in the climax. Well done!

outta_control_againoutta_control_againover 2 years ago

I am in awe of how you write this, and how you build it up, build it up. I get to two pages of a story and everything is done. All of your stories are incredible. What an imagination!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Excellent story. I wished it would continue on with Mark and Lisa hooking up and Nick and Cala getting pregnant.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous