All Comments on 'Photo Studio Ch. 03'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Who's Felicia?

We've met Mirance the realtor, her assistant Debbie and Sunny the decorator -- but who is Felicia?

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Pay more attention

Felicia is the wife of Scott's friend Jack (the guy who gave him the cameras he used to photograph Amy, Sunny's colleague). Whilst I agree this series has a large cast (growing with each chapter), I feel it makes it more realistic. [On the other hand, the occasional half-sentence reminder wouldn't be unwelcome.]

ErotonautErotonautalmost 12 years ago
Another entertaining chapter

Although low on actual sexual content, we did get plenty of teasing from Felicia (it's been fairly obvious from the start that she'd most likely end up in bed with Scott, though it's unclear whether that would be with Jack's approval) and the promise of an interlude with Tina, whilst Amy can now offer her sister photographic proof of Scott's assets. Although his fling with Miranda proves his "no wives" rule isn't as rock solid as he at first claimed, Felicia's come-on has to be viewed in the context of his longstanding friendship with her and Jack. I look forward to seeing how you handle this, but hope it doesn't become just another 'loving wife' tale featuring Jack as an enthusiastic cuckold; a threesome, perhaps?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Felicia is...

...Jacks' wife. She showed up in Ch. 02 and we saw her flirt a bit.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
10433 Followers
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES