All Comments on 'The Cuckold Ch. 04'

by sissyboycamille

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
Omega ManOmega Manalmost 12 years ago
Finally makes wife cum

Wow! sure takes alot to get her excited enough to cum ... and Charles turned out to be a real pain in the ass after all. ;-)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
please continue

Your stories are so hot. Please continue this series of stories. I love being dressed up for my wife and her lover. I love both of them fucking me - she with her strap-on and he with his big juicy cock. I love feeling like a woman and having a big hunky man fuck me.

AfoojaAfoojaalmost 12 years ago
Love it all

Just great. He finally gets to feel like a real man right after he gets a big dick up his ass. That'll make a man outa ya if anything does.

sexycouple2011sexycouple2011over 11 years ago
very good story

The story is great. I loved it and wish I was the husband. At the same time, I am really ashamed of that, and I wish I didn't feel that way.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Again and again!

I can read all 4 parts again and again - the evolution of this marriage is priceless! Please write more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Sums if Up

Her question, at the end of chapter 2, "Who do you think is best at using the strap-on, me or you?", summed up the essence of my acceptance of my cuckolding at the hands of my cute bbw wife 4 years ago. She's a big woman and she is all woman, but her success drive at work and lust drive at home are typical male trademarks, so most close friends and family joke that she's more of a man than I am!

And yes after playing with my ass for months she talked me into letting her use a strap-on one night. Still not a pleasant feeling, but when I'm on my back with my legs up, and she's thrusting her tool inside me, all seems right in our relationship.

devilspy2001devilspy2001over 10 years ago
Pulled out?

Why on earth did he pull out? He should have bred your pussy. Pump all of his hot thick seed deep in your pussy. I am sure he came back for more of cuckold's tight pussy. And now that cuckold has had real man cock, he will start craving it. Needing it like a woman. He will look for it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
glory hole

I have had a similiar experience when my wife had me suck a cock at a glory hole then take the next cock that came into our booth in my ass

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
More, Please

I hope you'll continue to explore what being a cuckold is all about. For those of us unable to properly satisfy our wives who for whatever reason want to remain married, it's not so incredible to think we'd find a substitute and do all it takes to keep everyone happy. For me, if anyone had told me 15 years ago when we married that I'd be introducing my wife to successful professionals my small IT firm supplies I'd have decked them. But while my 3" hardons never brought her to orgasm and she was satisfied with my oral skills on her plump pussylips and clit, over time she heard from friends and then discovered on the internet that many men were much bigger and likely better lovers than I.

The first time she told me she wanted a change I was too shocked to reply. The next time she brought it up I just cried. The next time she raised the subject as the tears started to roll she smacked my face as hard as she could - I fell to the floor sobbing, but when I finally looked up, the disgust on her face at my weakness told the whole story. She helped my up, poured me a glass of bourbon and while I sat and she stood, she told me what changes would be made. Briefly she wanted to have sex with muscular big cocked studs, and she wanted me to watch - anything else that she or the stud required, I was to provide. In the last 3 years she's had months-long relationships with a dozen men. Several have required me to suck them hard, or help them rejuvenate for round 2. Two were totally bi and fucked me after fucking her. It's a new world, but it's working for us.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Amazing

That final sentence is the best punchline I have ever read. Super hot story too.

cdCindy1cdCindy1over 6 years ago
my fantasy exactly

This is the perfect follow up from chapter 3. I would love to lick my wife's pussy (eating her lover's cum from her cunt) while he fucks me from behind. My wife would enjoy watching her sissy CD husband getting fucked while I pleasured her. This is exactly what I want to happen. I would truly enjoy getting dressed for her (unlike the hubby in your story) and I love wearing wigs and high heels while my wife wears a big thick strap-on. I dream all the time about her fucking me with a strap-on while I'm dressed as her sissy CD slut. I'm going to leave this story open on my computer - hopefully she'll see it and get the idea. Wish me luck.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Thank you

This is one of the very best stories i've ever read !

If you have motivation for writing a sequel, it would be... waouh !

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Such a beautiful story! My boipussy is pulsing ❤️❤️🎈

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersissyboycamille@sissyboycamille
99 Followers
If you like my story check out my captioned pics on imagefap: http://www.imagefap.com/profile/sissycamille You can also find my video stories at: https://www.pornhub.com/users/sissycamille/videos and https://xhamster.com/my/videos

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

The Cuckold Series Info