All Comments on 'Closet Sissy Son Made Into Daughter'

by JD2100

Sort by:
  • 40 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked It

Looking forward to the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Loved it !! please more

Definitely looking for the next part !! please make it soon :)

OutdrFunOutdrFunalmost 12 years ago
Can't wait for the next part

Cant wait to read the next part.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Very interesting

Some realistic actions and descriptions. Should write more about the discovery and embarrassment. You have taken a great step. be confident , you are not alone and may help others.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

mmmmm lucky girl. love to see more.

pammycakes13pammycakes13almost 12 years ago

fucking absurd and a waste.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 12 years ago
Well he sure wasn't in the closet long

could use more detail and build up, in the next chapter...it seemed rushed. Or was that just me?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ty mommy

ty sis ty brothers. cant wait to thank daddy proper hehe

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
L~O~V~E IT

Tantalizing.

Fetish4NylonsFetish4Nylonsalmost 12 years ago
inspiring,incestuous,interesting,family lust fest in all it's fetishistic glory and naughtyness

Mom made sure about the make over,Shaving the bitch to be and pampering her new slut son. He is trained to do as Mom and Dad demand.Daddy still must approve of his new little sissy slut. Mom has him manicured and waxed. The blonde wig and sluttish make -up get the boys cock hard as he see a beautiful woman in the reflection of the mirror, as he prances around in the open toe platform stilettos he loves to wear. Only the best lingerie, woford pantyhose, 'Fuck Me' high heels. He starts to be a sexy slut in hot attire giving Mom a good fucking, Sis a nice licking and Dad a....?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
TS

freaking hot & what a turn on too! I need to look for my sister & our daddy too for some fun

0ra11yfix8ed0ra11yfix8edover 11 years ago
Such a nice family!

Loving mama, loving sis, horny brothers and dad,,,what more could a "girl" want?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
adoption

Adopt me and use me as you will

ElizabethOliverfieldsElizabethOliverfieldsabout 11 years ago

If you are going to adopt him adopt me too !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
What a start!!

This has all the makings of developing into a real great, cock-raising series.

Any sissy boy would be lucky to be born into a family like this.

And I feel lucky just being able to read about it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
How lucky for that boy!

How aroused I am reading this! How lucky is that boy to have his mother and sister love him enough to change him into a girly boy, and then to tell him to let his brother fuck him! And then get ready for his Daddy too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Same happened to me years ago.

Just about the same thing happened to me years ago. But my dealing consisted of my mom, my sister and my moms boyfriend and my sisters boyfriend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
brilliant

God i wish that had happened to me i am sat reading this in my swim suit

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Great story I was erect reading it.

I became erect reading this and would have loved having this happen to me when I was young. I never was caught but did wear panties of my sisters and I know Mom knew that I did it but never said anything. She made comments like "you should have been a girl". I now am a sissy for my wife who keeps me dressed as a sissy girl..

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Sissy son of the family

In the end it turned out that all of the family of the sissy son were more than satisfied. The mommy and daddy got the daughter they always wanted to have. The boy, now a new girl was just titilated. It was great. They went on to have a choice of fun unexpected and new. Switching between female and male, the naughty family completely understood that the new relationship between mommy's sissy bitch and the other things offered a variety of different types of sexual pleasure unsurprisingly pleasing. The erotic experience with this new version of the most feminine fun and exciting sexual dynamics was just the right thing to do. But as time went on the fun continues. ....

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Who wants to f

Who wants to suck my dick

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Naughty Family Fuck festival

Devilishly delicious and dandy candy all out no regrets sexual fun for all

Enjoyed the way it made my pantyhose all wet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wish I had had a family like hers

This is every sissies dream story

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
I was turned into a girl to.

I was 12 and I to was caught dressing up in my sisters clothes. Next morning I woke up went to school, last day when I came home mom had been having a yard sale, I saw all my stuff out side, clothes and all even my baseball card collection. Mom told sis to take me inside to change, my sister said take your clothes sis, I was confused why she call me sis. Then dad walked in with duck tape taped up my balls and dick . then said to my sister " get your little sister dressed". When I came down all dolled up as lil girl, mom said my name Cassie Sue from now on , said you I going to visit your Jim on the farm this weekend. It's Saturday we arrive at Uncle Jim's, said Cassie is lovely young lady, told my mom to undress me , he said I need to do this out in the barn, in the barn he told me to bend over this table, Uncle tied my hands to the table and spread my legs tied them to the table he stuck a pair of my sisters panties in my mouth taped it so I couldn't spit it out, felt my uncle touch my balls and penis, then I felt my balls being cut open , it hurt then I felt liquid pouring over the area, then Uncle Jim said all done sissy go to your mother, I just was castrated. Mom told Jim Cassie should be ready for you next weekend when you visit. On the way home mom explain to me my older sister will be teaching me how to be girl as I will be one test of my life. And if anyone catches me standing to pee, I will answer toy father.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Good to read the story of the sensuous feminine outfits and the incest

The Daddys clever and hot fetish for Mom's pretty lingerie and high heels were having a hard effect on the seductive parents and the boy bitch. I eventually heard my own mother's suggestions on how to get me to enjoy the benefits of being a little slutty bitch in her pretty pantyhose and high heels. I intentionally put on the pantyhose and high heels as Mommy and daddy were wearing their own sexy lingerie and high heels too. "Mom, I'm ready for my debut in my pretty outfit." -"Mommy and daddy will be gentle and let you put your little girl cock in Mama's pussy and Daddys tight transvestite ass." "Mommy needs her incestuous baby to Fuck her immediately "! I SLIPPED INTO HER PUSSY THROUGH MY PANTYHOSE AND HER WET CUNT SUCKED MY PENIS DEEP IN HER WANTON TIGHT AND HOT cunt! Daddy was fucking his own "pussy" with a pink vibrator. I continued to work my cock deep in Mama's pussy so she could have a nice little orgasm. "Mommy is ready for her sweet babies cum"!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
omg that actually happened to me

I had a sister and my brothers fucked me in my sisters lingerie

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Om My, that is so perfect

I can not imagine anything nicer than to be her, getting fucked in my boy pussy as my sister get fucked beside me and mommy kissing me and jerking my clitty. Then Sis and I going to daddy Holding hands and just loving what is happening. I want a mommy who will make me her daughter

4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
The mommy and the new sissy bitch.....

The new sissy, the incestuous mom , and the new luxurious lingerie, and the" FUCK ME" high heels had been too much to resist for the sissy son. He already had been sniffing the mother's wet panties and wearing the mother's intimate undies. " I noticed that your panty hose and panties are all hard- the horny incest minded mom said. The first thing that the sissy boy did was to get between the two legs and lick. The first thing that the mother said was" It's about time you licked mommy there"!.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
loving family

WOW I wish I was in that family. I want to read more

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Forced to do as my mother says.

Sis and her panties are sweet. Mom caught me jacking off and sniffing them. So, you little Pansy,you like your sisters panties? M- Mom, I'm sorry, I just.... "Just wanted to check out your sisters wet panties"? "Here, you little sissy, sniff mom's panties"! "I HAVE seen you do it"! Mom,! Please, don't embarrass me, I was just trying on your panties and pantyhose and they're so silky smooth....."Let me just let you know how I feel about you and your fetish'! Mom's essence's dripping wet and sweet enticing me soon I had my mom's wet cunt in my mouth. "Good baby" my mother says that my cock soon will be back in her PUSSY. I felt her juicy lips on my prick. "We must do this son, just like before. I remembered the uttering of mom's profanity. "Yess, FUCK, I WAS GOING TO DO THIS AGAIN FOR MY SWEET SPERM DONOR MOM ." OHHHH YES SON, FILL MOM'S FERTILE VAGINA"! '-BITCH , I WAS GOING TO MAKE SURE AND FILL MOM'S SOAKING WET CUNNY. Yes, baby, mom said she would be happy to have our own children. We kissed and I told her I loved her ....

KarikahamaKarikahamaalmost 6 years ago
Pleasure to read

I love how it turn out. And I wish I had a brother but I had a sister but she and I never grew up that way. Our mother love my dad. As dad love my mom. If I could go back in time? I wish my mom and a son. And that he would do in the story. As my dad would do me and my sister my mom and my brother mmmm sitting her I am super wet. Thank you

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago
Loving Mommy and daddy.

The New daughter was born. Mom said she was now ready to start. I was wearing my pantyhose and high heels. Mommy and daddy are you ready for your new pretty daughter? Mom said she was. 🔥 I have on my mom's pantyhose. My cock was hard as I smoothly caressed myself. Mom said she was now ready again. I answered in the best way possible. Mom usually would start. I was wearing a pair of her panty hose and panties. Seduced by the way Mom reacted, I know that I was committing incest. I couldn't help myself. Mom was feeling 🔥 hot. I was hard as I smoothly and slowly but surely pushed my panty hose clad cock into my Mom. Quickly I was incredibly excited to see my Mom wanting more....

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Being His New Daughter

I will always be a pretty little girl for Mommy and daddy. It is ever so much fun! And it feels so good, to! Won't you love me, Daddy? Pwease?

Your Sweet Roxanne Sissy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Very good... I would love to be him...

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Nice Family

I would love to be another sister.

Riki1942Riki1942about 3 years ago

I'm not into incest, but I liked the dressing up, the sex and the part about the butt plugs.

I am crossdressed more than not, always for sex, and my boyfriend always cums inside me. I often have a butt plug ready so, if he goes soft after he cums, I can slip it in me and try to keep his load in me until he gets hard again.

I just love to get fucked again after I already have a load inside me! Even if he doesn't fuck me again right away, I just love to constantly feel the plug in me and it keeps me continuedly aware of the knowledge that I have his sperm swimming around in my boy cunt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Can this family adopt Me ?

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Has me rubbing my sissy clit 4yourpleasureiam

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

I wish I was the new sister.

justasissy999justasissy999over 1 year ago

I sucked the cock infront of my mom .... and i liked it ...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous