All Comments on 'Bitter Sweet War'

by ChocolateDesires

Sort by:
  • 18 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Oh!

Hey! I really enjoyed this but noooo! They can't both possibly be mated to the same girl! Can they? Please write more, i'm already hooked :)

tazz317tazz317almost 12 years ago
DILEMNAS ABOUND

1 is prolific once a month...the other only comes out at night. SUPPOSEDLY!! TK U MLJ LV NV

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
BAM!

Threesome!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
this means war meets paranormal....

Loving it! Since the bad guy is taking blondes and black women, I'm thinking Miss Desiree is for one and the blonde is for the other. The fabulous author must have a sequel in mind already! Maybe Fran's a blonde. Love connected stories!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Good stuff

Wow loved it hopefully the next chapter comes soon

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I was all settled in for what i assumed was gonna be a great read since reading some of the comments made by others readers. Alas I didnt get far, I stopped at the mention of hilters names an that was it for me. I know its just a story an I'm sure its a pretty good one but even fictional it wasnt a demon directing hitler to be the monster he was. He wasnt influence by a demon and that gives him an excuse for what he did and makes him a victim an innocent in the crimes he commited against humanity. .. I know its just a small piece in your story and im not taking pot shots at you as an author its just hard for me to get my head around even though your story is fictional, sadly I just couldnt read on ..

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I loved it! Don't worry about the Hitler commenter. You weren't saying Hilter was controlled by anyone, just that he served evil, which clearly he did. Doesn't let him off the hook at all. And that was such a minor point. I love the plot so far and look forward to reading more. Very well written. Interesting tie in with the creepy phone call and the scene with the two siblings tackling their brother was very funny and cute. I think you are explaining plot points very well, with the mother letting some backstory be known and not just narrating a bunch of info. Great way to tie it all together. I hope they all end up together in a hot wolfy-vamp sandwich! Forget the blond, I like the caramel skinned mama! I vote for a threesome.

-A

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 12 years ago

I like where you going with thi story. Please continue.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Congrats

on your first Lit story. This so far is a good story. You did a nice job setting up the characters, including some background. You set the action/adventure part up really well and you left me wanting more. I have so many questions about the story but know I will have to wait for the next chapter to get some of the answers and hopefully new questions about the story. I'm looking forward to more and hope you have a posting plan that you might want to share. And of course I again want to say congrats.....

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 12 years ago
cool

Cool, and interesting story. I hope too read more soon.

huntersangelhuntersangelalmost 12 years ago
What a great way to begin!

Ok ChocolateDesires, i'm seriously liking what you've written so far. I can't wait to see if this is going to be a threesome or double couple. personally i'm voting for the threesome:)

You're story line is really interesting also, I'm wondering what Kronos has in store for the women he's taking and why only them? And if the with cast a spell to mask the guys mates from them, it isn't working...they still sensed her! I'm also wondering if she has something special about her, I'm referring to the scene in the mini mart. She could smell Kyan differently than normally. But I could be jumping to conclusions on that matter.

Ok, well excellent job on your first chapter, i can't wait for the rest!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Allow me to criticize the entire section here (no offense to you specifically, writer).

*Ahem*

WHAT IS WITH YOU PEOPLE? All you write about is vampires, werewolves, and maybe some other were/animal BS. It's like, 8 out of 10 is that, with the rest being demons or aliens or other things that are bit more interesting. This section's gotten so damn unimaginative...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

It was a good story and if that person would've taken the time to see it was under the topic of "nonhuman", they would've known it was about mythical creatures or maybe they dont know what "nonhuman" means and if so, look it up..DUHHHHHH!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Lol

Ehm, interesting, but when I started reading, you lost me at the hitler part( I was laughing my ass out) and am still laughing. Plz don't be like other writers that wait weeks before updates. Love it

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
not black

Why does the tag on your story say black woman when u have some light skin with weave and contacts as your main chaaracter and why are they always short is that sexy now? But all in all good slightly altered version of Twilight

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
I'm starting to hate this sie

I swear I never realized how color-struck some folks are until I came to lit. 3/4 of the black women in these stories are light/mixed with curly hair down their butts and hazel eyes. How about you changed to the tag to 'mixed race' women, this way I know not to even click on the freaking story. Seesh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
what is going on?

What is going on with this website? first the stories are becoming non-erotic. Second the non human stories center on werewolves and vampires. Please stop doing the adult version of Twight.What is up with the blacks girls more and more being light skin with long hair down to their backs and butts (weaves). please enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Damn it

Great start by I'm gonna stop because I'm not really into threesomes and I was Hoping Kronos wOuld be a love interest. :(

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous