All Comments on 'Kate'

by darkharbour

Sort by:
  • 33 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
chapter 2 please!

Very good story! The tease and role play was unique. 5 stars!

RecHikerRecHikeralmost 12 years ago
Cute Story = 5 Stars

Very nice start and just enough to make us want to read more........

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

WOWWWWWWWWWWW A really good story Kate is still a virgin you know so why not have a ch 2 to go on & deal with that could turn into one of the best storys on here can't wait to read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wowwwwwwwwww

hat was soooooooooo hot. Please hurry with the next chapter. It reminds of the fantasies i still have about my dad-wanting him so bad.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
THE BEST !

I haven't read a story on here that was as beautifuly written in a long time. Can waite for the next chapter to come out. SSSSSOOOOOONNNNNNN !

Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassalmost 12 years ago
Great story

There has to be a second chapter so we can learn what happened next. I'm sure whatever it is, it will be hot. Enjoyed it, and add Chapter 2 soon.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Nice story; waiting for next chapter...

Thanks for a nice story. Please write/post the next chapter ASAP.

SirCarlSirCarlalmost 12 years ago
Well done!

Very well done.

nightshadownightshadowalmost 12 years ago
No second chapter needed, maybe?

I hate to say it, but a second chapter may not be necessary. I mean, at this point, we all pretty much know where the story is headed and what will happen: step-dad is gonna nail his step-daughter with his wife's permission.

A lengthy discussion between husband and wife might ensue, which will most likely lead to the couple having more great sex, and then the daughter will be drawn in somehow (discovery? approached by Mom?). Maybe not at first, possibly even with a little convincing, but she'll fuck her step-dad bow-legged and six ways from Sunday.

On the other hand, you *could* end it here, on a very high note (it was extremely well-written, by the way!) and leave it all up to our imaginations, possibly even inspiring others to come up with their own stories/continuations.

peebudypeebudyalmost 12 years ago
interesting

great story, well written, with a few unseen plot twists

it's a mystery why the mom would offer to play the daughter that very night, but i like where it's going.

will keep an eye out for chap 2

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
fab!

yes, well written and good lead in's. completely believable characters that need to be carried forward in coming chapters. please write them soon! Well done

yelkaomyelkaomalmost 12 years ago
Great start and well done.

I think that this is an excellent leed-in to a series of stories. Keep up the good work.

billyjim55billyjim55almost 12 years ago

OH THIS IS SO READY FOR Chapter 2 grr caps lk sry

Scorpio44Scorpio44almost 12 years ago
A wise wife? Or a fool?

The story is in the incest category but is it incest? She's his STEP-daughter... not related by blood. She's an adult and so is he. Mom says it would be Ok. So, why not?

Thanks for a bit of thought provoking.

PhlameWriterPhlameWriteralmost 12 years ago
It's Incest/TABOO

They're not blood related, but it's still a pretty rare, kinky and taboo idea to fuck your step-daughter you raised since a child. It's in the proper category.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Concise and hot

Really good, well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
ADD ON SOON!!!!!

Add on soon!!! Perhaps you could add in Angela, too!!!

The_DutchThe_Dutchalmost 12 years ago

Don't let the anonymous dickheads put you off. It's a great story well worth continuing, so please do!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Is This Really Incest?

Scorpio44 tossed the question into the ring, not me - but let's look at it, just the same.

Part of the notion of whether this is incest, or not, depends on where the people in the story live, and the local laws. From what I have read, there are SOME places in the world (like France) where familial sex (parent-child or sibling-sibling) is perfectly legal, provided that both parties are 18 or older - thus, old enough to know what is going on and give consent.

There are some states in the USA in which it is legal for step-relations to engage in sexual relationships - and even marry one another - again, provided that both of the parties are at least 18. In other states in the USA, such activity is patently illegal and is treated the same as if there was a direct blood-tie.

In the latter case, the activity is banned explicitly because it has all of the "look and feel" of incest, despite the absence of consanguinity. The emotional bond of parent - child between the participants is sufficient to make it "feel" like incest, and so the laws in those states have treated it in that manner.

So, let's please stop complaining, when someone submits a "step" story, that it doesn't belong in this genre. Many laws call it incest, and that's enough.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"...France...where familial sex... is perfectly legal..."...

...almost makes me wish I was living there...

viking3viking3over 11 years ago
CAn you do better?

Well written. Now, when do we see the next chapter?

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Daamn!

Where can i find a milf-wife like that?

_aquaman

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
More, please?

Sounds like maybe Mom wants to be with you and Kate when you do it? Just to be sure you do it right, of course.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 11 years ago
please please we need the next

loved it , omg sooooooo good pls pls pls more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago

What could I possibly add that hasn't been said. Great first story.

easysex

spectreofhellspectreofhellover 9 years ago

Really great story! Perfectly ripe for a continuation. I know my imagination is on fire with possibilities. Can't wait to read more of your stories!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

This story was pretty well written with twists. Please continue your writing. As mentioned, this story could be continued.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

It would make perfect sense if Kate were emotionally and sexually obsessed with a bad boy and had enlisted her mother sarah and BFF Angela to make daddy break the spell.

If you look for a second chapter dannyboy111 might help you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
And then...

Excellent story... Crying out for its sequel!

Thanks.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Wow!

Sounds like Sarah & Kate did a little planning on that one! There SHOULD be a part 2!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 5 years ago

...well, I'd post the obvious thought that comes to mind first, begging like Kate, but I'm sure lots of other readers already have ;)

Soooo, naturally little Kate is on the short list, then after that I'd ask the wife (hey, I'm being generous here, go with it, hehe) if she thought I was a horrible person for wanting to take a shot at Kate's bestie that keeps hitting on me! You know, then come home and tell her aaaaall about it, in detail, while we fucked long and slow, then hard and pounding! I bet it might sell! (Other than me wanting to have a horrible double-standard and not want to open THAT can of worms!)

So, great short story my adopted friend! Keep on writing!!

OseekerOseeker11 months ago

So girls are just horny but boys are perverts if they have a like mind.

That's un-fair actually.

Sarah is a 'one if a kind' woman who'd embellish hwr man's swxual fantasy like that. I wish women were really like that!

5 stars for this fantasy!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous