All Comments on 'Angela'

by AaronAardvark

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Confusing. A fanny

is an ass, NOT a pussy, at least in America!

AaronAardvarkAaronAardvarkalmost 12 years agoAuthor
An apology.

I am sorry if I confuse North American readers, but I am a native speaker of English and aspire to write in my own language, rather than trying to emulate the syntax of any of the numerous variants of English that are evolving throughout the rest of the world. There are so many stirring stories on Literotica that I feel confident that if you find my English overly colourful, then you should simply gloss over my contributions and seek entertainment elsewhere. “'Ed- up lad, or I may’st ‘rite rest in t’dialect: I durst say it’d be non-too gradely for any but ‘we’re Gran: or summat like that.”

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
"Confusing"[?] "...apology."

Couldn't help it, had to look it up, found ROFL humor/humour:

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/fanny

"fanny [ˈfænɪ]

n pl -nies Slang

1. Taboo Brit the female genitals

2. Chiefly US and Canadian the buttocks

[perhaps from Fanny, pet name from Frances]

Usage: Despite the theory that this word derives from the name `Fanny', its use in British English is still considered taboo by many people, and is likely to cause offence. In the US the word refers to the buttocks. Serious misunderstanding may therefore arise when what people in Britain know as a `bumbag' is referred to in the US as a `fanny pack' "

...then...

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=fanny

"1. Fanny 2300 up, 555 down

UK, Australia, NZ. Fanny= pussy

Silly yanks, fanny= bum

They do seem to have a lot arse about. Even funnier when a girl says "i'll stick that in my fanny pack" which does make for a lot of shocked faces.

I piss myself laughing when that show "the nanny" comes on, at the start the song goes that she got kicked out and landed on her "fanny", ouch, how unfortunate."

...and...

"5. fanny 544 up, 323 down

Either a non-U.S.An. term for a vagina or pussy or a United States of American term for the buttocks or ass. The regional differences are grounds for humo-U-r.

Winston Churchill: Wow! Last night with the wife was fantastic.

Uncle Sam: Yeah? What did you do to her?

Churchill: Well, first I had to suck her fanny...

Sam: Wait! What did you do?

Churchill: I sucked her fanny--I sucked her fanny dry to where there wasn't anything left in there!

Sam: I didn't know you liked to eat shit.

Churchill: What?!

Sam: You ate your wife's ass out dry, as you said. Either that or she had an operation that switched her ass with her pussy.

Churchill: What the hell are you talking about?

(Winston Churchill and Uncle Sam get into a bitch fight.)"

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous