All Comments on 'Missed Connection Ch. 05'

by Bizzy_Bish

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hmmm

Why do I get the feeling that 'Missed Connection' refers to Sean and Kassidy? (they were both in love with each other and didn't let on or work at it)..I'm kinda feeling sorry for Sean..not, he was in love with her all this time and he's been bedding everything in a skirt?... Kassidy does need to experience a new man though. Hopefully nobody gets hurt in the process.

~Hypechic~

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
...

Aww I hope she gets with Sean!

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 12 years ago

Though they were both in love with each other Sean was sexing any female he could get. Regardless of they agreed on. I for one would like to see what happens between her and the soldier.

mimi186mimi186almost 12 years ago
I hope it's not about Sean

He's a douche! I would much prefer it to be about Jackson :D JACKSON PLEASE!

StaggeredHeartsStaggeredHeartsalmost 12 years ago
Kassidy

I'd rather have Kassidy give Jackson a chance and to get to know him because right now it seems like the only guy she has been with is Sean and i think she needs to try something different and hopefully have a thing for Jackson and move forward instead of back pedaling with Sean... But in the end it is your story and you can do whatever you want, but please let her give Jackson a chance!!!

honeybreehoneybreealmost 12 years ago
interesting weaving we have here....

I kind of feel sorry for Sean but then again I don't because it took all this time to realize he fell for her when another prospect is on her radar? I get that some people have to be triggered to make the big move or that you never missed something until its gone but come on he has been sitting on these possible feelings for YEARS! And if Jackson didn't show up would he acted on this love or acted on it when he was tired of fucking around with nameless chicks? Though I do believe Kassidy made this mess as well I just can't wait to see how this all plans out. I have a feeling all three of them are going to get hurt by this little dance

EmeraldTaurusEmeraldTaurusalmost 12 years ago

I would actually like it if Sean found someone to be in a serious relationship with.

IndianPrincess2IndianPrincess2almost 12 years ago
Well

I surely hope that is the last time and she don't give in to Sean again no matter how upset he gets or pout. I want to see how things work out for her and Jackson thanks for the update please update again real soon!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great story so far!

I don't think Sean is a douche at all. Yeah, he never told Kassidy he loved her, slept around, and then acted up when he saw he was about to lose, maybe not his best friend, but his best friend as a lover - who he fell in love with at some point. That said, it's obvious he cares for Kassidy and would probably do anything for her. The proof is in the fact that he's been there for her when she needed him, and continues to be there for her. Also, to back track a little to anonymous commenter, "Great storyline," from one chapter back, what does Jackson's texting Kassidy have to do with his maturity level? It's just another form of communication - an efficient and convenient one at that. My daughter and I text each other regularly, and I am certainly no less mature as a result.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
SEAN!

SEAN for the win!

Alpha_MarmAlpha_Marmover 11 years ago
Can she be any dumber?!?!?!!? Can she????

How fucking stupid was that????!!!! She fucked him....why???????

They are not even remotely on the same page, but because she is still an emotional virgin she can't see the forest for the trees.

How truly sad it is going to be for Sean when he realizes he saw love come way too damn late!!!!!

Fortunately Jackson as an adult is aware which made be of some help to Mz. Clueless.

MadameblaqueMadameblaqueover 11 years ago
??

Goodbye sex??? Seems that way. Interesting story!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous