All Comments on 'The Hijab Hunter Ch. 02'

by Samuelx

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
DANGEROUS PSYCHO!

Samuelx is a seriously ill psychopath who is in dire need of psychological help before he self-destructs. Obviously he is a juvenile / teenager who is a self-proclaimed hater of all elements of the human race.

The cut and paste, evil, and racist diatribes that Samuelx submits to Literotica.com are clear indications that he is a dangerous psychopath juvenile / teenager who is a danger to all concerned in his community.

Canada should immediately extradite Samuelx to Haiti!

Lately he has referred back to his old tricks of using different computers with different names [i.e.; Anonymous] to post positive comments about his nonsensical diatribe submissions as well as to negatively talk about people who have made negative comments about him and his people hating submissions.

Most submissions and Lowest Rated submissions on Literotica.com!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Rubbish

Still the same unbalanced person. You need to check into an mental health hospital and you are dangerous to the community. You are not a writer.

kingpoolkingpoolalmost 12 years ago
thanks very much

brilliant story , thank you

CoCoNiy101CoCoNiy101almost 12 years ago
This is the submission I've ever read from him..

And I didn't see anything honestly wrong with it. In fact, his writing quality is pretty good. He was able to be personal and commucate with the audience using short and casual sentences. This would typically mess with flow, but somehow it worked. Now with that said, the substance could be better. It's under detailed and the only racial things I noticed was the infatuation with his own race and gender, which is more common than you think lol *eye roll*. I haven't read anything else from him so I'm speaking solely about this post.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Liked it, BUT ....

Like you I love hijabs. BUT, you gave no details - none whatsoever - about a hijab, what they do for the wearer or for you, the voyeur. You did not even mention it, or did I miss the single mention? You have the makings of a real storyteller. Details make a story but so many of your stories miss this point. This time you outdid yourself - in spectacular fashion.

For Pete's sake, in a story with such a title you HAVE to give details for the many readers without a clue what a hijab is.

Conclusion: this failure completely destroyed my enjoyment of the story.

Score: 2 for trying - you really tried my patience this time, sunshine !!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

Well written. Keep it up !! Going further into details would improve the eroticism.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userSamuelx@Samuelx
2137 Followers
I am Samuelx. I am Black. I am Male. I was born in Cap-Haitien, Northern Haiti, and raised in Brockton, Massachusetts. I now live in Canada. I am the one and only Haitian Trickster, and quite simply live only by my own rules. I...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES