All Comments on 'Tuscany Ch. 01'

by evals22

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
Nitro70652Nitro70652almost 12 years ago
good start

I like where you are going with this. It got just a bit repetitive with the "preparation" between John and Bruno. I would like to see where it goes from here. You have touched on the secretive fantasy of many closet submissive women..... to be used by an alpha male. I am wondering if you have any plans of this possibly backfiring on John.... but time will tell.

4 stars.

BordermanBordermanalmost 12 years ago
Can't wait.

I love the build up and intrigue you have developed and can't wait for the next element.

blue5766blue5766almost 12 years ago
interesting

seems to be a good start I have not read any of your previous stories. Will now start my reading hope they are as good as this one.

mel_pomenemel_pomenealmost 12 years ago
Very promising as an opening.

Thank you for this fascinating first chapter; I look forward to seeing where this goes. Four stars for now - you really should do something about the repetitiveness in your otherwise fine writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
crap

this theme has been done to death. move on moron

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
You only live once

I used to talk to my wife about getting it on with my cousin, but she always said 'no way'. I kept telling her how well-hung he was, and she would get angry and ask me to stop talking about it. When we were in our fifties, my cousin came to town and the three of went out to dinner. I went to the rest room twice, and observed them talking quietly. After I returned to the table the second time, her eyes were shining. The next morning I had an appointment cross town, and they did the dirty deed, although secretly. They carried on the affair for ten years, whenever he came to town. We just celebrated our 55th, and no harm was done, because I knew I could no longer satisfy her as when I was younger and more virle.

Thecontrol100Thecontrol100almost 12 years ago
part 2,3,4 or more

Ok when will the next parts be coming out?

As i think i have read this story on a different site a long time ago.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous