All Comments on 'Bitter Sweet War Ch. 02'

by ChocolateDesires

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
huntersangelhuntersangelalmost 12 years ago
awww doggone it!

I wanted to see what would happen!!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Threesome.

MizTMizTalmost 12 years ago
Injections

to keep from experiencing the "mating pull" to taking some thing now to force the "mating pull" to activate. Haven't read this storyline before and I find it interesting. I look forward to your next chapter where I know you'll continue to keep me entertained.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Same as movie?

this kind of sounds like the movie this means war with reese witherspoon, tom hardy, and chris pine.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
This Means War!!

Hopefully this doesn't end with Kyan and Mykel playing tricks on each other. And I'm assuming that the women Kyonos has killed were all women the boys have dated in the past. I'm also wondering if it is possible that potion wore off since they got the shots so long again... like a vaccination that has to be administred every couple of years.

NightpleasureNightpleasurealmost 12 years ago

They are so silly. So far she is kyans mate,at least think so. I'm not sure about mykel. Pls update soon.

Queen_VickiQueen_Vickialmost 12 years ago
mmmmm

This story in increasing grabbing my attention by the minute. I hope this turns into a menage story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Great storyline!!!

Six days of torture... Her reaction to Kyan - their constant battle and the additional smell (cinnamon) gives the hint that she may be his mate. I hope she let them both have it when she finds out what they are up to. :) I love your story so far... It has grabbed my attention... Hope you update very soon...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

I want her to be Kyan's mate! :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Delicious!

Whom should she mate with? My money's on Mykel.

THELOVELY1GLOTHELOVELY1GLOalmost 12 years ago
Good

to the last period thus far. I believe that she will go with Kyan and Fran with Mykel. We shall see soon I pray.

Ashlee1996Ashlee1996over 11 years ago
Nice :)

Although Desiree and Fran each having one of the boys to themselves, it'd be a fun twist if Desiree were both their mates. Can't wait to read the next installment. I know it'll be exciting! :)

TouchofInsanityTouchofInsanityover 11 years ago

Lovin this series so far, please come out with the next chp. Soon!

oneboobeeoneboobeeover 11 years ago

Loving this story!!! Can't wait to read more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Awesome!

When are you going to update? This story is great and very original. Can't wait to read what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
wow

what a great story, please continue it.

SpicySynAmonSpicySynAmonover 11 years ago
Such A Great Story!!!

I don't know what that anonymous reader was saying about "black women", we come in all different hues. I may not be a butterscotch or caramel color, but a black woman is still a black woman. And having hazel eyes and long hair is not a problem for me. I am thoroughly enjoying this story series. Please update soon. I think your story has great potential. It doesn't remind me of 'Twilight' because the werewolf and vampire are friends who grew up together. And they are destined to have separate mates. Thanks Syn'

barbette_sgbarbette_sgabout 10 years ago

I hope you get to finish this...love love love the plot

Love2read918Love2read918about 10 years ago
Please Complete

Look girlfriend, I don't mean any harm, but it's going on 2 years. If you don't post something soon I will find you and lock you in a room with a computer. LOL but seriously this is too good to let hang.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Oh Come On

Sweetie its been a while you have us waiting with baited breath; please give us more...

magevmagevover 9 years ago
More, please?

This story deserves to be completed. Please try not to alienate your readers by making the wait so long between updates, it really breaks the flow of the story. Perhaps the best strategy would be to finish the whole story before posting it... This story is so good that it gets frustrating not to have closure... This story is really good, and if it was updated more frequently, you could be considered one of the better writers on this site!

chiruzuhenchiruzuhenover 9 years ago
pleaaseeee

i really hope for this to continue, its getting really interesting

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
By far the best

It would be so great if you would/could finish this series!! Well written and great flow.

Kizzy160Kizzy160almost 2 years ago

I knew I should have stayed away from this damn book! Ma'am how you gone drop a gem like this then leave us hanging! Where the next chapter or chapters?!!!!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous